Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others

That really sounds like Teresa, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Wow, I'm floored. I was really feeling dumb thinking it was meaning something about history. :rolleyes: Never have I seen the word before. Yes Tereasa cried, still cries goodness I would be too, a big part of her life is missing. Thanks for the help.

Yes, IMO, it does sound like her and you can throw in passive-aggressive too...

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others

That really sounds like Teresa, doesn't it? :rolleyes:
I know I'm not up on all the latest thing in looking up definitions, but I rely on my personal dictionary or thesaurus. And the definition I found was: dramatic, exaggerated, melodramatic, unrestrained. which would fit appropriately with Whisperer's post. Thats how I interpreted her posts and I'm standing by that.

Didn't realize you knew Teresa and knew she could cry easily. You are faulting the grandmother of a child that goes missing because she cries? :rolleyes:Histrionic? Do you have a degree in psychology or just arm chair one?

What does Teresa working or not working have to do with Haleigh being missing?

If we consider the help and support she could have done, tend not to buy into the hystreonics. My question is why she hasn't made public statement for Tim Miller who came out b/c of her requst to find Haleigh at whatever cost.

Shall we? If you and I can agree to sleuthing all these families till we are told by police that so and so has been arrested then you got a deal. Now if we are going to work as ateam and set an example lets look at Motive for TN.
I would give you motive to cover up for her son but not of harming or hidding HaLeigh her self. But would TN risk her job for her son? It is my experiance that those that are within LE tend to hold up the law and Ron possible would be outed by his own mother if she suspected him of this crime. I also have seen this women cry the most IMO. IDK

Cover up

I know I'm not up on all the latest thing in looking up definitions, but I rely on my personal dictionary or thesaurus. And the definition I found was: dramatic, exaggerated, melodramatic, unrestrained. which would fit appropriately with Whisperer's post. Thats how I interpreted her posts and I'm standing by that.

Don't know her personality well enough to know if she is truly histrionic, but have seen enough of it to know that she does have a passive aggressive personality and since I do believe that she has been covering for Ron C from the beginning, and from the remarks I have heard her make, I view her as being very cunning, diabolical and manipulative.. From some of the statment I have heard her make it is blatantly obvious she doesn't know her boundaires.....
As I see it, TN and the whole family have exhibited and paraded for all to see.. Dysfunction at it's finest...JMO

Don't know her personality well enough to know if she is truly histrionic, but have seen enough of it to know that she does have a passive aggressive personality and since I do believe that she has been covering for Ron C from the beginning, and from the remarks I have heard her make, I view her as being very cunning, diabolical and manipulative.. From some of the statment I have heard her make it is blatantly obvious she doesn't know her boundaires.....
As I see it, TN and the whole family have exhibited and paraded for all to see.. Dysfunction at it's finest...JMO

She did an interview a bit back and the first thing she wanted us all to know was Ron had been cleared- well, no he hasn't his lawyer even said so- I think she knows something happened to Haleigh and Ron is responsible- could be just instinct, I dont think Ron has come clean with her, I dont know-

jmo

She did an interview a bit back and the first thing she wanted us all to know was Ron had been cleared- well, no he hasn't his lawyer even said so- I think she knows something happened to Haleigh and Ron is responsible- could be just instinct, I dont think Ron has come clean with her, I dont know-

jmo

Personally, I believe she may have been one of the first people called on that tragic afternoon after Haleigh got off that bus...So I'm not so sure she didn't know, but it could be true that Ron C didn't tell her the truth about whatever it was that really did happen to Haleigh..KWIM? JMO

I wonder what the reason was for TN sending her mother over to the house. What was the reason TN didn't rush over herself?

I am having a hard time picturing TN or her son being capable of handling a situation like their child or grandchild in desparate need of help..could happen, but these two do not seem to be strong enough to deal with such a thing. TN has more strength simply because she is older with experience but emotionally speaking, these two are not at the top of their game.

I have a thing about TN. First time I saw her speak...and her behavior = instant distaste........passive agressive....slick.....I am just not objective about her. I really have an abject dislike of her by reading her behavior and statements. I think she has enabled and assisted RC to get out of every consequence for his actions. This has brought us to this sad day where a drug/sex binging minor had total responsibility for two precious kids. Tn could have stopped that at any time. I know if my grandchildren were in that situation Momma shoes would get those babies right outta there!

Interpertation! :behindbarIt can change with more information, like the truth.

I have a thing about TN. First time I saw her speak...and her behavior = instant distaste........passive agressive....slick.....I am just not objective about her. I really have an abject dislike of her by reading her behavior and statements. I think she has enabled and assisted RC to get out of every consequence for his actions. This has brought us to this sad day where a drug/sex binging minor had total responsibility for two precious kids. Tn could have stopped that at any time. I know if my grandchildren were in that situation Momma shoes would get those babies right outta there!
WOW
The grand canyon (not just a line in the dirt) has been drawn!!!!!:eek:

I am having a hard time picturing TN or her son being capable of handling a situation like their child or grandchild in desparate need of help..could happen, but these two do not seem to be strong enough to deal with such a thing. TN has more strength simply because she is older with experience but emotionally speaking, these two are not at the top of their game.
Is it furthering our reason for being here to understand your personal feelings in regards to TN. I wish we could stop the debate and sleuth. What would TN have to gain in all of this? More importantly what does she stand to loose if she is covering for her son?

FWIW I'm with you with TN, she's trying her darndest for making up what she should have done years ago.
What are you meaning by this? Is this observation based on personaly known proven facts or just your personal "interpertation"?

Oh, I am not under the impression she is all sweetness and light- I look at her kids rap sheets that are a mile long and I wonder what kind of mother she was to these kids, truth be told-

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member