Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says in the pdf that Misty represented herself but her lawyer Robert Fields got the papers to read (dunno if he read them)

Misty Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, told CNN he has not talked with his client and doesn't know her thoughts regarding the divorce. Fields said he had received the papers via e-mail but had not had a chance to review them. Asked what he thought the divorce would mean for the search for Haleigh, he said, "Probably nothing."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/06/haleigh.cummings.father.divorce/index.html

These attorneys are doing a lot of bang for their buck.

* custody
* assaults
* missing children
* drugs
* media/press releases
* Criminal Defense

.....wonder if they know what they signed up for

They do now, Whisp.......they surely do now.

Thank goodness someone started this thread. TN pizzes me off. I could state why but I think ya'll did a good job on the last 9 pages! :blowkiss:

Has teresa rented another house in Welatka? The one where this was filmed was not Pita Lane....no way. I suppose she will be moving to Flagler County soon. Then she can keep 4 rented houses and a wider choice of addys.

I was wondering that, too, when I saw the Today show being live from Welaka. Maybe she is staying with AS-it wouldn't surprise me if AS is having health problems brought on by Ron's arrest and all she's been through the past year. Shame on you Ron! And shame on you TN and AS if you have been covering for him!

JMO

Waking up and finding TN standing over you and staring down would be a "Come to Jesus moment" for sure...

......Misty should have run and neeeeverr show up near there again..OMG!

I was wondering that, too, when I saw the Today show being live from Welaka. Maybe she is staying with AS-it wouldn't surprise me if AS is having health problems brought on by Ron's arrest and all she's been through the past year. Shame on you Ron! And shame on you TN and AS if you have been covering for him!

JMO

Hi Twall...I don't think that was AS's house. She may have rented another place close to AS to be near her baby boy. For some reason (LOL) I don't think TN and her mom have the best relationship..

Cha...Ching..more money for TN..
1. The Today Show
2. NG (they use her PICS)

She will be taking this on tour...

I wonder how TN feels about the new bond reduction for Misty.

Waking up and finding TN standing over you and staring down would be a "Come to Jesus moment" for sure...

......Misty should have run and neeeeverr show up near there again..OMG!

I don't know about oxy's but I took hydrocodone for a few weeks 8 years ago after an accident and I had horrible nightmares and talked and screamed in my sleep. The nightmares made sense to people heard me. I was going through a ugly divorce. I wonder if that was why TN was watching her while she slept. I've been told by other people who took hydrocodone and they had the same thing happen. Maybe TN heard Misty making sense about something in her sleep?

IMO only thing TN's worried about or hovering over MC for is what TN's AFRAID MC might let slip in her sleep.... yeesh.... I'm like whips, I'd TAKE off and get the #ell outa there! :eek:

:parrot:

I keep thinking about how Teresa looked on that TV program yesterday. She looked terrible. If some of them know what happened to Haleigh that night, (and I think a lot of them do including Ron, Misty, Teresa, Annette, Tommy, and probably a few more), this is going to keep eating at them until it is finally out in the open. Can you imagine the stress it would be to be afraid that someone was going to say something and let it all out. I think there will be no closure at all until they finally tell what happened, and then they can have some peace. This will keep them stressed out until it is finally out in the open. They need to either find Haleigh or find her body or at least know what happened to her, and then they can grieve in a healing way.

I keep thinking about how Teresa looked on that TV program yesterday. She looked terrible. If some of them know what happened to Haleigh that night, (and I think a lot of them do including Ron, Misty, Teresa, Annette, Tommy, and probably a few more), this is going to keep eating at them until it is finally out in the open. Can you imagine the stress it would be to be afraid that someone was going to say something and let it all out. I think there will be no closure at all until they finally tell what happened, and then they can have some peace. This will keep them stressed out until it is finally out in the open. They need to either find Haleigh or find her body or at least know what happened to her, and then they can grieve in a healing way.

BBM.. ITA..
And also agree TN does look terrible..No doubt Haleigh being gone has been a very painful reality for her, however she has proven her main priority has been to cover for her son... And since the end of last summer with all her double talk, she has further proven she is more concerned with the truth never being revealed than she is with grieving or honoring Haleigh's memory.

As I see.. She is supposed to be a woman grown who claims she loves her children and her grandchildren..IMHO..High time she learn love is an action verb and not a noun...She needs to do it for herself, for Haleigh, and even her son.
The choice is hers..Tell the truth, break the chain, or continue to lie and live in a compounded hell for the rest of her life..It's her decision to make..JMO

OMG - about a third of the way down on the right - click on the video showing Haleigh :

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

You aren't going to believe what TN is claiming now. "He had to give up his freedom to bring Haleigh home, and that is what he has done"

I can't even believe this - so delusional - this woman has lost all touch with reality.

OMG - about a third of the way down on the right - click on the video showing Haleigh :

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

You aren't going to believe what TN is claiming now. "He had to give up his freedom to bring Haleigh home, and that is what he has done"

I can't even believe this - so delusional - this woman has lost all touch with reality.

Delusional - that word fits to a "T"... as in TN

omg-this woman is so Cindy Anthonyish-I am going to scream!

JMO

:yes:
they've been going by the book.
the book of Casey Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors