Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of the videos right under the map of Florida at the top right of the page===you can put cursor over and they will enlarge to find right one.

Strange, I know but under the map of Florida is a blank white square. Nothing to click on to open or anything. Everything else on the site is there, no blank spaces except under the map of Florida. ? I guess I'm special or something. Is there anyother way to see it?:banghead:

OMG - about a third of the way down on the right - click on the video showing Haleigh :

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

You aren't going to believe what TN is claiming now. "He had to give up his freedom to bring Haleigh home, and that is what he has done"

I can't even believe this - so delusional - this woman has lost all touch with reality.

Delusional is a good word, polite, and even though I'm wracking my brain I can't come up with a better one that won't get me banned. Theresa is a rare one, I will say that. Maybe she can get a new career with kid finders.

I'm truly sick to my stomach now....I'm going to fix me a cup of chai and watch Idol...

Strange, I know but under the map of Florida is a blank white square. Nothing to click on to open or anything. Everything else on the site is there, no blank spaces except under the map of Florida. ? I guess I'm special or something. Is there anyother way to see it?:banghead:

On the right side of the page, under the FL state map. there are 3 small squares with ads in them, then directly under that, a larger square that scrolls through a lot of news stories, keep watching for Haileigh's pic, then click when it comes up. It took longer than I expected. Hope that helps.

Paranoia is prolly' setting in too.........hide under the bunk, what a mess.

On the right side of the page, under the FL state map. there are 3 small squares with ads in them, then directly under that, a larger square that scrolls through a lot of news stories, keep watching for Haileigh's pic, then click when it comes up. It took longer than I expected. Hope that helps.

Yes sorry lone... it's one of those rapidly changing series of video's so you gotta be fast and click on Haleigh's video...

:parrot:

This is what I expected lol. I knew she was laying the foundation to throw Misty under the bus with her first weepy interview. Deny! Deny! Deny!

She will never own up to Ron's failings, as it would be to admit her own. (IMO)

Just love how TN bemoans what a "complete disaster MISTY has made of HER life in the past months..." (hellooooo) yet somehow Ronald escapes this indictment and emerges an even more noble, selfless hero than ever before in her eyes...

The sad part of all this is the people who will actually believe her nonesense - and we've all met them.

TM needs to give up on damage control. There's not enough patches in the world to fix this blown tire. :floorlaugh:

Can you imagine the other inmates in the general population watching that newscast? LOL LOL LOL I bet they are rolling on the floor.

Doesn't light bother your eyes when you're on withdrawal?

I watched my bro go through withdraw from the same stuff and I don't remember him saying anything about lights bothering him. That is all I know.

Yes I really need to reach whips and prepare her for the news of this act of sacrificial courage...

Look RC you aren't goin anywhere anyway so just GROW A SET and TELL LE WHAT HAPPENED.

Honestly, if he doesn't come out from under mommy's skirts one of these days... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member