Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...the only thing TN has left of Haleigh, is pictures... and this hand written notebook of memories... (imo) opening bids are starting at...? :snooty:

Uh, I also think Ronald is sleeping under the cot because he's going through raging withdrawals-- I'd say that's better than in general pop where he'd be crazy to try and sleep at all! mo

mommyyyy, the light, the light hurts my eyes...

Puleeeze! Who does TN think she is fooling? Just like CA someone needs to tell these people to SHUT UP! Seriously, this is maddening that these selfish, self entitled little brats have possibly committed the worse crime imaginable and the parents just lie through their teeth and blame everybody and their brother but them. Then they wonder how their children turned out this way, omg! Excuse me but I feel my dinner getting ready to resurface...

TN states RC was arrested because LE wants to find Haleigh?
no, no, no, he was arrested for selling narcotics!
I think TN is sampling the drugs herself, she is delusional!

JMO

I'm not seeing anything pertaining to Haleigh on the link provided...HELP..

Where is Whisp? She is going to go through the roof when she learns of TN's latest statement! Whisp I hope you are stocked up on cigs and beer!

JMO

I couldn't find it at first either. Look at the right, it says top videos,..scroll until you see HaLeigh's pic.

JMO

twall, the spin has now officially made me dizzy and nauseous..:sick:

Go down the page a bit on the right there is a box to view videos.
Click on the arrows under the box until you see a pic of Haleigh and the title Breaking the Silence.
That is the video of TN.

Hope that helps!

JMO

bbm oh yeah, I think she probably does..........car wreck? needs pain meds? or hooked??? TN should be sooo proud of her son now!:sick:

I looked all the way down the news site and never did see Haleigh. Help, I can't find the new info on what TN said. Can someone copy the video link and post please..............

I looked all the way down the news site and never did see Haleigh. Help, I can't find the new info on what TN said. Can someone copy the video link and post please..............

It's one of the videos right under the map of Florida at the top right of the page===you can put cursor over and they will enlarge to find right one.

OMG - about a third of the way down on the right - click on the video showing Haleigh :

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

You aren't going to believe what TN is claiming now. "He had to give up his freedom to bring Haleigh home, and that is what he has done"

I can't even believe this - so delusional - this woman has lost all touch with reality.
What??????????? Does he think Haleigh is in the jail or under the bunk?

OMG - about a third of the way down on the right - click on the video showing Haleigh :

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

You aren't going to believe what TN is claiming now. "He had to give up his freedom to bring Haleigh home, and that is what he has done"

I can't even believe this - so delusional - this woman has lost all touch with reality.

oh you gotta be KIDDIN me.... this woman is actually trying to MARTYR her beloved St. Ronnieboy, I mean this is just beyond the pale :sick:

Oh wait'll you get a load of this...

Where is Whisp? She is going to go through the roof when she learns of TN's latest statement! Whisp I hope you are stocked up on cigs and beer!
JMO

(bbm) #ell I've ripped out all my feathers and could use one myself...

falconaye.jpg

:parrot:

Since that reporter knows what happened to Haleigh maybe the cops need to interview him. He states pretty plainly she was snatched.

I seen it on news, and I was yelling at my TV.. actionnews is about the only local news that the Cummings seems to do their exclusive and usually it is with this reporter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member