Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just love how TN bemoans what a "complete disaster MISTY has made of HER life in the past months..." (hellooooo) yet somehow Ronald escapes this indictment and emerges an even more noble, selfless hero than ever before in her eyes...

:parrot:

Yeah, she almost makes him out like a selfless super hero - maybe we could all chip in and get him a snunk-skin cape to wear on his noble escapades into the depths of drug deals in search of his daughter.

This is what I expected lol. I knew she was laying the foundation to throw Misty under the bus with her first weepy interview. Deny! Deny! Deny!

She will never own up to Ron's failings, as it would be to admit her own. (IMO)

I knew it! I knew it would be that and also that Ron, after a hard day's work searching for his daughter, went in the store to buy a gallon of milk for his Gramma, came out, saw his ex in a car with a friend and because he is such a hellova nice fellow, went over to say hello and share the M & Ms he just bought. Suddenly, he was arrested in a drug sweep that had nothing at all to do with him. He is innocent I tell you. he doesn't take use sell or say the word "drugs". He is being railroaded. Again!

As far as I'm concerned, this video explains why RC has her name tattooed over his heart.

Her little granddaughter disappears from the face of the earth under Misty's care and a month later TN is all giddy and gushing about her being the best-est GF Ronnie has ever had.

But Whoa Nellie!! RC is caught selling dope with the same best-est gal and she's wanting her to STAY in jail where she belongs.

How dare that little Hussy sell them drugs and be on video handing EVERY red cent of the proceeds to her "innocent" kid and cause a little misstep in his glorious life?

What a load of crap.

o. m. g.

(sorry, still don't wanna get a TOS)

Yeah, she almost makes him out like a selfless super hero - maybe we could all chip in and get him a snunk-skin cape to wear on his noble escapades into the depths of drug deals in search of his daughter.

well we already have the snunk, we could just skin it and call it a day..

I would love to know what LE really thinks about these TN EXCLUSIVE interviews. Also I would think that if Ron was doing this to help find his daughter his name would not be on those police reports as a suspect he would be the UC in them. JMO

o. m. g.

(sorry, still don't wanna get a TOS)

Very wise of you; it isn't worth it. And it isn't even a surprise. We have all seen the pattern over the months. This is predictable behavior.

Sounds like a job for... ilovemew! (Cape flowing behind RC, forcing himself into altered states w dilated pupils, all in his relentless quest to delve deep into the seedy Satsuma drug underworld as heroic undercover doubleagent...)

Sounds like a job for... ilovemew! (Cape flowing behind RC, forcing himself into altered states w dilated pupils, all in his relentless quest to delve deep into the seedy Satsuma drug underworld as heroic undercover doubleagent...)

I'm not Mew but I'll give it a shot, LOL

ZScd-10Q-1.gif

:floorlaugh:

Okay you guys! That is SOOOOOOO off topic! :nono:

But, I'm going to be really nice and let it stand. No more, though! :)

Y'all are killing me. I've managed to find the title of the video, no photos, however but my computer will not open it, it read error at the bottom of the screen. Had major computer problems yesterday. I must have erased something trying to fix it. This is murder, to read all of your comments and I can't see it myself. Hey, can't one of you copy it in some other way, I'm desperate here.

REMEMBER, this is about what TN's statements.

Back on topic!

Y'all are killing me. I've managed to find the title of the video, no photos, however but my computer will not open it, it read error at the bottom of the screen. Had major computer problems yesterday. I must have erased something trying to fix it. This is murder, to read all of your comments and I can't see it myself. Hey, can't one of you copy it in some other way, I'm desperate here.

Hey friend, em'd TN statements... hth and have a bucket nearby!

Hopefully Misty sees that interview, says enough is enough, and makes a decison to tell what she knows..

Hopefully Misty sees that interview, says enough is enough, and makes a decison to tell what she knows..

I don't think so, Eme. She endured TN's initial waffling on NG, with her "I hope she doesn't know anything....." to the subsequent pressure of TN for Misty to take that LDT which ultimately was exposed to the world to show she is a liar (duh), through the divorce where she had to give TN back her ring and leave Ron's house with only a few possessions (remember, on NYE, they were going to get 'the rest of her things'). She was pushed out of GGM's house, had to give back the phone TN paid for, and ended up having to buddy up with Donna.

Misty knows which side her bread is buttered with TN. My question is, why is Misty STILL hanging onto any information she may have? I'd bet dollars to oxy pills that there is a threat on her pet rat. Or something.

Very wise of you; it isn't worth it. And it isn't even a surprise. We have all seen the pattern over the months. This is predictable behavior.

Yes, predictable, but infuriating! I think LE should seriously consider reinterviewing TN and AS....

I think I'm gonna hurl............ That video was Cindy Anthony-esque. WTH is going on in FL???!!!

"If Ron has to wear blue dresses and dance on poles and run over squirrels and steal checks, then that's what he's gotta do."

lol... snort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member