Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good nite, everyone,,,,,I am taking an ambien tonight,,,,the TN interview has thoroughly messed my brain up.........Boy, the nut doesnt fall far from the tree either,,,does it????

TN is "breaking her silence...?" Wth?! :waitasec:

omg, what silence... she never shuts up!

She's done nothing but media interviews for the past YEAR, never missed an opportunity to spin things or met a mic or camera she didn't like.

Guess poor MC's life just spiralled out of control in the "last few months" since splitting w her darling do-no-wrong son. GMAB!! :angel:

:parrot:
...and with Ron doing sooo much to be a good role model, trying to be a good influence, to help her do the right thing... :angel:

I wonder if it truly never occurs to TN that all her denial, hand-waving, and enabling of Ron is the likely core cause of poor little Haleigh's fate?

I wish coroners could put things like that in their reports as COD.

You're right it doesn't...Peachy.
Now, IMHO, this is where denial comes into play with TN..
She refuses to acknowledge most of everything she has stated in the past year defies logic..JMO

Maybe it's a side effect of those "nasty tasting" oxy's ..:waitasec: .LOL..

You're right it doesn't...Peachy.
Now, IMHO, this is where denial comes into play with TN..
She refuses to acknowledge most of everything she has stated in the past year defies logic..JMO

I think somewhere about the point that 'denial' rises from the subconscious and becomes a willful, conscious oblivion to facts in the face of overwhelming evidence... we can safely assume we're no longer dealing w a defensive structure and crossed that line to sociopathy... or pure and simply, evil. JMO

:parrot:

I hope she keeps talking. Her credibility is shot right now. The more she keeps talking the more she will hurt Ronald. JMO

And she doesn't have a clue about that does she???
Me thinks the LE are counting on that...

Interesting - they have taken the video down. Guess someone didn't like the reviews.

OMG - about a third of the way down on the right - click on the video showing Haleigh :

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

You aren't going to believe what TN is claiming now. "He had to give up his freedom to bring Haleigh home, and that is what he has done"

I can't even believe this - so delusional - this woman has lost all touch with reality.

So Ron is controlling all this and the police are going along with it??

Okay TN, drug dealers stay in cells and they aren't supposed to be pleasant. Why oh why do these moms look the other way when their kids are criminals? I hold my boys more accountable when they get a traffic ticket than TN does over drug dealing. :(

I can agree with her on one thing, I hope RC's arrest brings Haleigh home!

Peachy, IMHO, she isn't in denial. She knows what happened..She is covering for her son, herself, and I highly suspect some others in her family...JMO

I so agree! I really wonder about the involvement of other family members.

Interesting - they have taken the video down. Guess someone didn't like the reviews.

Ya think maybe Ron's Lawyer didn't like it. :) The woman needs to accept that her son wasn't wise enough to just behave. All eyes were on him.

The reporter states TN doesn't know when her son will be released from jail.
I do - in about 43 years.
I'm still waiting for the search warrant with her name on it to be served. PLEASE! She knows what happed the night her granddaughter went missing and she has been orchestrating a cover-up ever since. All this is just my opinion in my own mind.

In that video, is the reporter standing on the road near that bank of mailboxes purported to be on the Rita Ln address???

In that video, is the reporter standing on the road near that bank of mailboxes purported to be on the Rita Ln address???

debs, I thought those mailboxes look familiar. I kept trying to see if Neves was written in chalk on the mailbox, but I couldn't tell.

I keep thinking about how Teresa looked on that TV program yesterday. She looked terrible. If some of them know what happened to Haleigh that night, (and I think a lot of them do including Ron, Misty, Teresa, Annette, Tommy, and probably a few more), this is going to keep eating at them until it is finally out in the open. Can you imagine the stress it would be to be afraid that someone was going to say something and let it all out. I think there will be no closure at all until they finally tell what happened, and then they can have some peace. This will keep them stressed out until it is finally out in the open. They need to either find Haleigh or find her body or at least know what happened to her, and then they can grieve in a healing way.

Do you think it`s possible TN was a customer of Mistys and looks terrible because she`s going cold turkey right now?
MOO

debs and peachy-bingo, Rita Lane address, poor Ron's cell isn't any wider than the road the reporter was standing on, boo-hoo, pass me the kleenex.

Where's Whisp.-BOLO for Whisp.-we finally got a glimpse of the inside of the Rita Lane trailer in TN's latest interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak