Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she keeps talking. Her credibility is shot right now. The more she keeps talking the more she will hurt Ronald. JMO

Oh Teresa...denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

How can TN go on TV and state Misty is definitely not the person she thought she was when TN knew all about Misty's three day drug binge the weekend before Haleigh disappeared... JMO

Sorry, I'm once again highly ticked.That damn interview for me was the straw that broke the camel's back.. Why aren't there any reporters out there anywhere asking her any real questions.. All media has done in the last year is allow her to spew lie after lie after lie...She needs to be put to the fire and grilled.JMO

One thing these arrests have cleared up is how all the players in Satsuma, who haven't worked a day, have existed since Haleigh disappeared. We now understand their source of income.

All except one that is.......

Can anyone explain to me the logic of why arresting RC would make Misty talk? I'm trying to grasp what TN is saying here and unfortunately I'm just not getting it. :crazy:

Oh Teresa...denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Peachy, IMHO, she isn't in denial. She knows what happened..She is covering for her son, herself, and I highly suspect some others in her family...JMO

Can anyone explain to me the logic of why arresting RC would make Misty talk? I'm trying to grasp what TN is saying here and unfortunately I'm just not getting it. :crazy:

What she is saying is her son Ron sold poison to find Haleigh.

Peachy, IMHO, she isn't in denial. She knows what happened..She is covering for her son, herself, and I highly suspect some others in her family...JMO

I totally agree she's covering, Emeralgem. I wish we had a sarcastic smilie. :D

What she is saying is her son Ron sold poison to find Haleigh.

Yeah but, how is that supposed to get Misty to talk? That's what TN's saying, right? I don't get the logic in her saying RC being arrested will get Misty to talk.

Wait, why am I trying to find logic in this mess? I don't think it exists. :crazy:

This is what I expected lol. I knew she was laying the foundation to throw Misty under the bus with her first weepy interview. Deny! Deny! Deny!

She will never own up to Ron's failings, as it would be to admit her own. (IMO)
Her sonny boy ronnie,,,is a drug dealer,,,I wonder where is he and mc getting all their drugs???? Didn't she say one time she takes the oxcys and hydos,,,I know I heard her say she did....
I can't wait to see who the others are to be arrested...Has everyone read the police records of each count to the final arrest....boy RC sure had her doing all the leg work,,,,what a piece of you know what....

Her sonny boy ronnie,,,is a drug dealer,,,I wonder where is he and mc getting all their drugs???? Didn't she say one time she takes the oxcys and hydos,,,I know I heard her say she did....
I can't wait to see who the others are to be arrested...Has everyone read the police records of each count to the final arrest....boy RC sure had her doing all the leg work,,,,what a piece of you know what....

Yes she said that on one of her famous NG interviews. She said she didn't think that HaLiegh would eat an oxcy because she (TN) takes them and they taste nasty!

Sounds like a job for... ilovemew! (Cape flowing behind RC, forcing himself into altered states w dilated pupils, all in his relentless quest to delve deep into the seedy Satsuma drug underworld as heroic undercover doubleagent...)

:parrot:
I just love reading your post,,,,you have such a way with words.....:dance:

aw thanks svg... of course words alone could never do justice to TN's latest interview... she must be heard and seen--in all her histrionic glory--to quite capture full effect of her moving performance... :curtsey: :clap:

aw thanks svg... of course words alone could never do justice to TN's latest interview... she must be heard and seen--in all her histrionic glory--to quite capture full effect of her moving performance... :curtsey: :clap:

I know "weep" "weep" "weep",,,NOT,,,,,,,,,,,,I am gagging myself with a spoon>>>>>>:banghead:

Tn,,,should have been an actress...she sure does know how and when to turn the waterworks on.....and to think,,,some of the locals down there will probably believe what she is saying,,,for those who have not followed this case like we have.....I just hope noone else is sending them money....

Yeah but, how is that supposed to get Misty to talk? That's what TN's saying, right? I don't get the logic in her saying RC being arrested will get Misty to talk.

Wait, why am I trying to find logic in this mess? I don't think it exists. :crazy:

You're right it doesn't...Peachy.
Now, IMHO, this is where denial comes into play with TN..
She refuses to acknowledge most of everything she has stated in the past year defies logic..JMO

TN is "breaking her silence...?" Wth?! :waitasec:

omg, what silence... she never shuts up!

She's done nothing but media interviews for the past YEAR, never missed an opportunity to spin things or met a mic or camera she could resist...

Guess poor MC's life just spiralled out of control in the "last few months" since "splitting" w her darling do-no-wrong son. GMAB!! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member