Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've never seen her high, never heard of her high, but now that's all you hear…doing things just cant imagine anyone her age can do, " said Neves. "She's definitely not who I think she was. She has made a complete disaster of her life in the past few months," Neves added.

Need about 20 of those rolling laughing guys here..........LOL LOL LOL

I think one day, he called eight times. He was pretty lonely that day, I guess," said Neves.

They are just bringing him that phone anytime he ask hoping he will say something on a recording.

LOL LOL

"He's doing the best he can…that isolation is what makes him craziest,"

My money is on drug withdrawals make him the craziest.

sounds to me like ronny is in a very special cell. The lights are left on when they are on a watch...unless PC just likes burning electricity. It also could be ronny is afraid of the dark. Hopefully TN will bring him a nitelight tomorrow.

My money is on drug withdrawals make him the craziest.

Those words of TN are one of the few that may be true. Ron C. doesn't do alone. His pathology would not allow it. It won't make him crazy just crazier.

Looks like we are dwindling down now...must be getting late...

Eight calls in one day and the light being on all day tells me he is on a watch. I bet he is on a mental health watch. I don't know how Florida works but that is how State Prisons operate. Lights on and in mental health they are allowed to have access to a phone outside the cell. Of course these are convicted inmates. Never worked County but all these calls in one day are highly unusual from what I observed in the system here.

I'm sticking my neck out and saying rc is in medical isolation. IOW, he most likely told them he would kill himself. This is MO based on his visiting days and based on how I have observed him and how he plays the game.

I don't know of any cells that keep lights on except for medical watch. Excessive calls also tells me; that combined with looking at Flagler visiting days and Wednesdays are medical. So..ole ronny may have seved himself up a better place....slick guy, isn't he?

.............I will leave an opening just in case I am totally off on this observation...

Now I think I will take a stomach pill and a blood pressure pill and digest this mess tomorrow. I should have checked in earlier....d#$#m.

"I've never seen her high, never heard of her high, but now that's all you hear…doing things just cant imagine anyone her age can do, " said Neves. "She's definitely not who I think she was. She has made a complete disaster of her life in the past few months," Neves added.

Need about 20 of those rolling laughing guys here..........LOL LOL LOL

Maybe TN needs to get off the sauce or the pills. They are interfering with her otherwise astute really bad judgement calls.

I'm glad to hear he's relatively well. What are some of those other things that are making him crazy?

"He said he read a 376 page book from three in the morning until three in the afternoon. So he's doing a lot of reading, a lot of Bible study," said Neves.

Ok, that amounts to a reading rate of about half a page per minute if he took no breaks. Interesting but not very useful information, so far. Bible study seems to be the latest thing in jails these days. It's too bad nobody seems to take it up when it could still save some lives.

Theresa says Ronald is in a jail cell alone, in protective custody. He has a cot and a toilet in his room. The lights in his cell stay on all day and all night, so Theresa says Ron has been forced to sleep under his cot to try and get out of the light.

A nightmare, I'm sure.

"I think one day, he called eight times. He was pretty lonely that day, I guess," said Neves.

Does Misty get to use the phone whenever she likes too? Are their calls taped?

"Putnam County's thing is that Misty's been the key to this. They couldn't bring her in, they couldn't hold her. Shes in there now, and I hope they can hold her," said Neves.

Yes. Repeat after me: Misty is the key. Misty is the key. Misty is the key...

Theresa spoke at length about how her view of Misty Cummings changed. At first, she defended her former daughter-in-law for months, saying shes told all she knew about Haleigh's disappearance. During our interview, Theresa says now shes not sure.

"The first four months I knew Misty, I thought the kids were her number one priority. They loved her. Just the changes Ive seen in the past few months are unreal to me that anybody can be that day and night," said Neves.

Yes, well...Not that surprising, IMO. She does not say but how much did they actually see each other the first few months, before Haleigh went missing? They weren't living with granny or camping with TN until afterwards. It's always easier to be on your best behaviour well in front of a prospective mother-in-law if you just see her occasionally for a few hours when you're not under a huge amount of stress. But IMO it's still a bit of a stretch to imagine that anyone's first priority are someone else's kids that she's only known for a month or so.

Yes, well, it's quite likely that TN wasn't Misty's person of choice to get high with so that explains the not seeing part. But how could she have avoided hearing of her high until the past few months? Doesn't anybody she knows read AH?

Neves says everyday she writes in a diary she bought for Haleigh . Everyday she changes the colors in the pad and saves it. She says all she has left to remember Haleigh by are those notes, the memories, and pictures. She says shes hoping whenever Ronald is allowed to come home, Haleigh will be there to welcome him.

Haleigh will be 49 if Ron gets the whole 9 yards and 43 years. Will she still remember her daddy?

According to Teresa Ron is into studying the Bible now *snort* More at link (if you can stomach it)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...-ronald-cummings-mother-talks-arrests-haleigh

He's doing the best he can…that isolation is what makes him craziest," said Theresa Neves, Ronald Cummings mother.

Neves is talking about his son Ronald's recent arrest. He, his ex-wife Misty, her brother, Hank Tommy Croslin Jr., and two others were all taken into custody last week on drug trafficking charges for selling and possessing pain pills.

"He said he read a 376 page book from three in the morning until three in the afternoon. So he's doing a lot of reading, a lot of Bible study," said Neves.

Theresa says Ronald is in a jail cell alone, in protective custody. He has a cot and a toilet in his room. The lights in his cell stay on all day and all night, so Theresa says Ron has been forced to sleep under his cot to try and get out of the light.

"I think one day, he called eight times. He was pretty lonely that day, I guess," said Neves.

Say what? Why is he being allowed to use the phone anytime he wants?

Well, well, well. So Ronnie's reading a Bible and Misty wants to go to Bible classes? Didn't take as long as I said the other night for their "Come to Jesus" moments to begin.

The real moment hasn't arrived yet, but it will. That's when we will all find out what happened to a beautiful little 5 year old girl.

BTW, Ronnie isn't under that bed to avoid the light. I used to have a Springer Spaniel who ran straight under the bed and hid every time thunder and lightning scared the crap out of him.

IMO, Ronald Cummings is hearing his own thunder and lightning.

BTW, Ronnie isn't under that bed to avoid the light. I used to have a Springer Spaniel who ran straight under the bed and hid every time thunder and lightening scared the crap out of him.

IMO, Ronald Cummings is hearing his own thunder and lightening.

I agree..I believe the saying goes something like this...
"Work out your own salvation with trembling and fear"..JMO

I'd love to know what kinds of things TN is hearing from friends and others who have her ear. :sheesh:

Are they all seriously expecting to paint Ron as an innocent man on an undercover mission of his own, complete with the sympathetic help of LE?

Is anyone around her being real? Does she need an email from CA's bro? ;)

I agree..I believe the saying goes something like this...
"Work out your own salvation with trembling and fear"..JMO
How about sowing the wind and reaping the whirlwind....

There are also lots of Proverbs Teresa might be interested in, as a parent.

I'd love to know what kinds of things TN is hearing from friends and others who have her ear. :sheesh:

Are they all seriously expecting to paint Ron as an innocent man on an undercover mission of his own, complete with the sympathetic help of LE?

Is anyone around her being real? Does she need an email from CA's bro? ;)

When the reporter was standing in the road, listing the hardships that Ron has to go thru in his jail cell I was hoping we'd see the thought bubbles above his head. Would he say "Oh, that poor, poor man!" or, "I can't believe I'm reporting this carp!" Does this channel always spend so many tears over any drug dealers that get imprisoned?

ETA: and why do they say she's finally breaking her silence...? Talking about the arrests for the first time...? She was just on the Today Show 25th January so she finally broke her silence of 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties