Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all I'm going say and post on this thread.

TN Stop standing up for Ron, stop blaming others, you want to stand up for someone? Stand Up for HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings!!! The whole dang Clan too stop blaming others and stop standing up for the grown ups and STAND UP FOR THESE CHILDREN!!!!!! HaLeigh has been gone almost a year and all these people can do is place blame, do drugs, road rage crap!!
So TN STHU and Stand Up for your grandaughter HALEIGH!!!

LOL LOL that road is at least 30 feet wide. I bet Rons room is no more then 10 foot wide.

What freaking nonsense, that reporter has never been in Ron's cell. No way for him to know.

That reporter lost his objectivity a long time ago and has been the Cummings pawn for many months now. He is also the one who totally messed up the report about the van. He does what TN wants him to do, he thinks he is getting an exclusive by playing nice with her. Bought and sold he is. Even GGMa Sykes calls him while she is on vacation in Vegas.

TN says shes hoping whenever Ronald is allowed to come home, Haleigh will be there to welcome him.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...rrests-haleigh

My response to that statement..

TN, I suspect you already know Haleigh is home..But your son ever being allowed to enter where she now resides, unless he starts telling the truth, is highly unlikely... Same applies to you...Hope you come to that realization...JMO

LOL LOL that road is at least 30 feet wide. I bet Rons room is no more then 10 foot wide.

What freaking nonsense, that reporter has never been in Ron's cell. No way for him to know.

I'm thinking maybe Mr. Saffer suffers from distance deficit disorder. Just like Misty with the beds.

"My son loves his daughter. And if he has to give up his freedom to bring her home, then I guess that's what he's done..."

So if he thinks he's gonna get Haleigh home by giving up his freedom, why on earth did he bond out when he was arrested for the fight? I'd have thought the sooner the better... :waitasec:

He could have gone to PCSO the first thing in February and confessed to having had intimate contact with a minor or some other crime of his and demanded they arrest him. :waitasec:

If it was just about getting Misty jailed there was no need to go sell drugs with her, he could just have given FDLE a good tip.

So how is giving up his freedom going to find Haleigh? Does he think that Haleigh is hidden in Flagler county jail? Does he think that whoever took her is in jail and he's gonna interrogate the perp and solve the case in prison? How does he guarantee that they'll end up in the same jail having contact with each other? Why not just tell the police what he knows and let them take care of it?

Is this some sort of spiritual thing? He knows that Haleigh has given up her life and is feeling guilty and weird from the withdrawals and wanting to punish himself and hallucinates about finding her spirit if he gives up his freedom?

I worry about TN. Does this stuff actually make sense to her? If not, does she honestly think that she can convince someone by spouting this nonsense? is it something that Ron rambled about to her or something that she made up by herself? Either way she's overdue for a reality check.

Does anyone besides me think that maybe Teresa is on the pills too. IMO, she may be in need a new supplier about now. I say LE should keep an extra close eye on Ms. Neves. They should have all along anyway.

Does anyone besides me think that maybe Teresa is on the pills too. IMO, she may be in need a new supplier about now. I say LE should keep an extra close eye on Ms. Neves. They should have all along anyway.

lone, TN did say on Nancy Grace that she took oxy.

All I can say is that I am glad I am not in her place right now. Whatever happened to Haleigh, I am sure that she loved her, and it has caused grief. Now after doting on Ron and getting him out of problems before, she may not be able to get him out of this one, and she has lost him if the charges stick. She is going through a terrible time right now and must be having difficulty with not telling what she knows. I still say they must tell what they know to have peace. Teresa, do the right thing. Someone has to for this to end.

Lone-

You are not alone... Not only do i think TN is up to her ears in it, i think GGM is as well. JMO

This is all I'm going say and post on this thread.

TN Stop standing up for Ron, stop blaming others, you want to stand up for someone? Stand Up for HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings!!! The whole dang Clan too stop blaming others and stop standing up for the grown ups and STAND UP FOR THESE CHILDREN!!!!!! HaLeigh has been gone almost a year and all these people can do is place blame, do drugs, road rage crap!!
So TN STHU and Stand Up for your grandaughter HALEIGH!!!

GREAT post and thankyou! ITA

All i can say is WOW... When Ron gets out???? Did she not see the charges he is facing?

I totally agree, Almostgone! Ron is going crazy b/c he is in isolation? GMAB!!!!!

Well momma in truth I suppose TN is just basing her assumption on a long history--continuing a decades old tradition of privilege and entitlement in which her son is above the law and never experiences consequences for anything in life :angel:

:parrot:

I'd love to know what kinds of things TN is hearing from friends and others who have her ear. :sheesh:

Are they all seriously expecting to paint Ron as an innocent man on an undercover mission of his own, complete with the sympathetic help of LE?

Is anyone around her being real? Does she need an email from CA's bro? ;)

Hilarious!

Mizz Neves..... Ron is sleeping under his cot because he's detoxing.... just sayin'.....

Would love to hear the converstion between Ron and Mom on those 8 phone calls in one day.

Come on............Sunshine Law!!!!

Well today was visitation morning and over now...........wonder if TN will be on MZZZZ Nancy and cry on there for Ron ????

All I can say is that I am glad I am not in her place right now. Whatever happened to Haleigh, I am sure that she loved her, and it has caused grief. Now after doting on Ron and getting him out of problems before, she may not be able to get him out of this one, and she has lost him if the charges stick. She is going through a terrible time right now and must be having difficulty with not telling what she knows. I still say they must tell what they know to have peace. Teresa, do the right thing. Someone has to for this to end.

Agree w bbm but before we cue the violins let's not forget, Annie, that w/e she is suffering she brought upon herself--thru a long history of enablement and excuse making, beginning with that hotheaded, entitled son of her's. For which reason she's indirectly--if not directly--also contributed to her's and others' prolonged misery over her missing granddaughter. Just keepin it real, I will save my violin for Junior, Crystal, Marie and others who don't play such a major role in their continued suffering. JMHO

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member