Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Can an individual call from the booking area?

During the admission process, inmates are permitted reasonable access to a telephone in order to contact their attorney, family members or others. Phone calls are by collect calls only. If an offender remains in Jail after the admission process, persons he/she wishes to contact must contact the Paytel Inmate Phone Systems to set up an account ( #1-800-729-8355).

From the Flagler Co. Inmate Facility web-site:

http://www.myfcso.us/fcso-if-faq.cfm

I'm familiar with the Dallas Co. jail phones- GP/Tanks have phones with unlimited access between the hours of 7am-10pm.

Single cell/Protective Custody have phones that are rolled from bean chute to bean chute during the hours stated. All an inmate would have to do is ask an officer to use the phone.

IMO- I believe Flagler Co. detention officers have been advised to allow Mr. Cummings access to the phone as often as he likes. IMO- they are recording every word out of his mouth.

She said they tasted bitter and that HaLeigh wouldn't have liked them....

My ears perked up with what TN said, regarding the Oyxcontin, "I HAD to take them"....LOL..okiedokiethen..

.......what they do, tie her down, and force them down her throat?

3. Can an individual call from the booking area?

During the admission process, inmates are permitted reasonable access to a telephone in order to contact their attorney, family members or others. Phone calls are by collect calls only. If an offender remains in Jail after the admission process, persons he/she wishes to contact must contact the Paytel Inmate Phone Systems to set up an account ( #1-800-729-8355).

From the Flagler Co. Inmate Facility web-site:

http://www.myfcso.us/fcso-if-faq.cfm

I'm familiar with the Dallas Co. jail phones- GP/Tanks have phones with unlimited access between the hours of 7am-10pm.

Single cell/Protective Custody have phones that are rolled from bean chute to bean chute during the hours stated. All an inmate would have to do is ask an officer to use the phone.

IMO- I believe Flagler Co. detention officers have been advised to allow Mr. Cummings access to the phone as often as he likes. IMO- they are recording every word out of his mouth.

Lots of overtime for Flagler Counter Correctional Officers as they will have to have one dedicated to passing the phone to rc's cell...he/she will not have time for anything else. Wanna bet some of the officers are getting pretty testy about now?

Sleeping under a cot in prison is much better than whatever haleigh has/is going thru..... I don't know you haleigh but I'm a mommy and I care about you....

Ok, I'm not clear on this..so Teresa says:

"He said he read a 376 page book from three in the morning until three in the afternoon. So he's doing a lot of reading, a lot of Bible study," said Neves.

Last time I checked the Bible had WAY more than 376 pages, so how does she square this statement?

Couldn't he have access to other books besides the Bible? Did anyone ever write Detecting in Jail for Dummies?

If it's a Bible and he read it back to back it might be just a New Testament or a children's version. I checked my Bible and the New Testament is 220 large pages. Or maybe either Teresa or the reporter misunderstood and he didn't read a whole book but 376 pages of one.

"He said he read a 376 page book from three in the morning until three in the afternoon. So he's doing a lot of reading, a lot of Bible study," said Neves.

Last time I checked the Bible had WAY more than 376 pages, so how does she square this statement?

Maybe it was the Flagler County Inmate Handbook....

Well, they liked the bible because the paper was made of onion-type skin and they rolled their tobacco (?) with it.

LOL, I'm sure they have plenty of books to read. It just cracked me up that she said he had read a 376 page book in 12 hours, so he is doing alot of Bible Study in the same sentence.
She didn't say that he had read X# of pages in the Bible and was doing alot of Bible study...I know, that could be mincing words, but in her case I think it's just BS.

I have to be honest, I'm not sure how well Ron or Misty can read anyway..sooo..

You know regarding the numerous phone calls to mommy TN, it makes Ronald look like such the little wuss. (that imo he is, thus the reason I type his name all the way out and in tiny letters usually) I don't believe that will escape the attention of other inmates either. :snooty:

Ronaldddd where is HaLeigh? Have you finished searching your cell for her yet? :sick::sick:

Won't be long before he really starts acting-out..unless he is sedated with meds.

Tn's problems are going to be control issues as this is out of her hands. She will keep busy with appearances to raise money for bail as this is the way she will handle this. She has burned bridges with many people, so this could get interesting on the way she pursues this. Have no fear she has been contacting all people of notoriety about that could possibly help her get rc out of this mess.

Since the family is not a sympathetic one, it will be interesting to see who takes the bait.

Let's be careful here whips lol... he's not legally crazy (as in doesn't know right from wrong) he's just plain ol everyday, hot-tempered crazy.

So let's see... neurotics build castles in the sky, psychotics live in them, CA cleans them and lemme guess, TN is bound, gagged, sobbing helplessly at gunpoint against her will in them. :crazy:

Well, well, well. So Ronnie's reading a Bible and Misty wants to go to Bible classes? Didn't take as long as I said the other night for their "Come to Jesus" moments to begin.

The real moment hasn't arrived yet, but it will. That's when we will all find out what happened to a beautiful little 5 year old girl.
Does anyone know if Haleigh or Jr. ever went to church???

debs and peachy-bingo, Rita Lane address, poor Ron's cell isn't any wider than the road the reporter was standing on, boo-hoo, pass me the kleenex.

Where's Whisp.-BOLO for Whisp.-we finally got a glimpse of the inside of the Rita Lane trailer in TN's latest interview.
I am not understanding this little tidbit,,,about the trailer on rita lane,,,please let me in on what the deal is ,,,,please?????:angel:

Oh really? just one of her many places where she puts her hat. That video on pita lane was done for our benefit, I'm sure. I feel like posting her 24 addys....and not one of them has pita ln. on it.

Hi Whisperer,,,I feel like I have been in a cave..I am not following this comment...Please tell me what it means.....Please:waitasec:

What gets me is the COST. From what I've heard, they call collect from jail and it costs more than a regular collect call. Someone I know has a son in and out of jail and he had to even set up an account and a code for his son to use. There was a minimum amount to set up the account and the cost was VERY high.
Hey Kimster,,,,,has anyone enquired about their (all 5 ) jail accounts....I would be curious if people are loading up their jail accounts...also,,,how do these people live,,when asked,,none of them are legally emplyed????just asking...

I am not understanding this little tidbit,,,about the trailer on rita lane,,,please let me in on what the deal is ,,,,please?????:angel:

The deal is essentially that TN gave her address as Rita Lane on the PCSO report of the night Haleigh disappeared. Several other sources have listed her address as being in Fruitland Park. Rita Lane is 15 minutes from the trailer at Green Dr while Fruitland is quite a distance away, 65 miles? IIRC.

Where she lived has a bearing on how long it took her to drive to the trailer that night and therefore when she was actually notified. Many, including myself, question whether she may have been there much earlier in the evening than stated on the report.

Whisperer is our resident sleuth on this aspect and knows much more than I do about it.

I assume she meant that he read a book, and then he is also reading the Bible.

Thank you! This woman really needs help:

She said Misty Croslin may reveal more now than what her son was able to get out of her.

"He tried. He's only been hanging around her for two or three weeks, trying to befriend her, find out what he could -- and this is what happened," Neves said. "It's like he said, if it brings Haleigh home, it's all worth it."

Is she talking about Misty? Delusional! and that's about all I can say here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member