Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
read the comments under article..............

Hmmm....

First off, I notice the "ballin" vs. "bawlin" post which is what I was referring to earlier... it was insensitive to put "ballin" next to Jr's name, IMO.

Secondly, I notice the lil song.... that was cute.

But I am STILL under the belief (and it may be only my own) that Misty and the children were NOT AT THE MOBILE HOME that night... perhaps on a drug run....

Snipped from the above article

"[Ronald] feels like they're so certain that Misty knows something and that Misty is going to say something while she's in there. He feels like if there's anything she does know, then she's going to tell it," Neves explained.

Ron knows Misty IS going to talk and now I believe that Ron made that comment "I'm going to prison" because he KNOWS Misty will crack. Ron was bawling to his mommy because he knows from this point on....he is sitting on pins and needles just waiting for the day when Misty tell what really happened to Haleigh. JMO

HENCE, his interview saying "I'm going to go to prison for a long time." He's ALERTING possibly TN, who will then tell others ZIP IT. Now, I'm a fence sitter, sort of... only 1/16th of my right arse cheek is sitting on the fence regarding who all knows what happened. Regardless!! TN is a fool to be supporting her son in this way, ala CA, really.

3. Can an individual call from the booking area?

During the admission process, inmates are permitted reasonable access to a telephone in order to contact their attorney, family members or others. Phone calls are by collect calls only. If an offender remains in Jail after the admission process, persons he/she wishes to contact must contact the Paytel Inmate Phone Systems to set up an account ( #1-800-729-8355).

From the Flagler Co. Inmate Facility web-site:

http://www.myfcso.us/fcso-if-faq.cfm

I'm familiar with the Dallas Co. jail phones- GP/Tanks have phones with unlimited access between the hours of 7am-10pm.

Single cell/Protective Custody have phones that are rolled from bean chute to bean chute during the hours stated. All an inmate would have to do is ask an officer to use the phone.

IMO- I believe Flagler Co. detention officers have been advised to allow Mr. Cummings access to the phone as often as he likes. IMO- they are recording every word out of his mouth.

Great informative post!
I would think the more Ron uses the phone to talk, the more LE will have to question him about. If he's lying on the phone about his stay in jail, LE will be able to confront him with those lies. It's always a great lead in to "...just what else are you lying about?"
I dont' see Ron as being very smart, sneaky, but not smart. A great way to encourage a kid tell the truth is to accuse him of lying with everything he says. The frustration builds, anger sets in and in time the truth might be shouted out in anger. It may work with Ron. Or, he can just be very stubborn and zip it.
I say, let him talk, on the phone, in his sleep, to himself, to his visitors. jmo

Sometimes, LA law,there is no mattress, nothing, not even a paper gown, when on suicide watch in jail, Ex a sargent, county jail here.
RC would be very chilly on suicide watch here.

Sometimes, LA law,there is no mattress, nothing, not even a paper gown, when on suicide watch in jail, Ex a sargent, county jail here.
RC would be very chilly on suicide watch here.

I know, newstome! Depends on the inmate and what the circumstances are. We have had inmates on suicide watch that did have a paper dress and just a mattress, and sometimes nothing. Yes, RC would be very cold, and his pride would be extremely hurt. Kinda hard to talk macho and tough when you are wearing a dress, huh?

He is most likely just in PC, though, don't you think? That way, he does have his sheets, rough blanket, and thin little pillow. He can keep his spare set of jail duds under his mattress to keep them from wrinkling.

(Ex Booking/Classification Lieutenant - Parish Jail. LOL, and glad to be retired!)

She said Misty Croslin may reveal more now than what her son was able to get out of her.

"He tried. He's only been hanging around her for two or three weeks, trying to befriend her, find out what he could - and this is what happened," Neves said. "It's like he said, if it brings Haleigh home, it's all worth it."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151293&catid=3

My goodness, look what happened to Ronald when he was only trying to get information from Misty. Now he's going to have to go to prison, but it's "all worth it" according to him (or I mean according to TN). I would like to see this jail visit, I'll bet Momma rearranged and added statements for PR purposes. I just find it hard to believe that Ron said, it's all worth it if it brings Haleigh home, but that's just me. I imagine he talked more about Momma getting him out of jail than about Haleigh.

So, TN says that Ron has been only hanging around with Misty for two or three weeks, (i thought i heard something right after they were all arrested that TN said Ron was and his cousin were only "staying in touch" with Misty to get answers about HaLeigh) trying to be her friend to get info about HaLeigh.... honestly, IMO, That excuse is getting really old.

Excuse after Excuse, IMO...TN keeps saying the same thing about Ron and Misty's relationship. She talks in circles as does Ron. JMO

I mean really he didn't get info out of her when they were married, why would she tell him anything now?

Okay, I can't listen to this woman anymore. I can't stand to listen to RC and I absolutely can't watch NG anymore. Pretty soon, I'll just have to stop looking at anything in this case.

It seems to be very important to TN that the public knows that Ron is not back with Misty. I would think that finding Haleigh and the truth would be at the top of her priority list, but I guess not.

Okay, I can't listen to this woman anymore. I can't stand to listen to RC and I absolutely can't watch NG anymore. Pretty soon, I'll just have to stop looking at anything in this case.

Please don't..... If nothing else than the circus we have been all exposed to.... HaLeigh needs everyone in this forum to continue to FIGHT FOR HER!!!!!

I could careless about Ron, Misty, Tommy, Donna, and Hope..... TN, GGM and the rest of em'--JMO

HaLeigh is the one that i am concerned about...yes it does help that all these peeps are sitting in jail right now, and it does have my intrest, but at the end of today, just like the end of every day for the past, well, almost year, i am still asking WHERE is HaLeigh, and WHY HaLeigh...

Please stick around... :)

She said Misty Croslin may reveal more now than what her son was able to get out of her.

"He tried. He's only been hanging around her for two or three weeks, trying to befriend her, find out what he could - and this is what happened," Neves said. "It's like he said, if it brings Haleigh home, it's all worth it."

Does anyone have an idea why? Why did he suddenly get into his head two or three weeks ago that he should hang out with Misty to find out whatever? Why not before? If he thought it would bring Haleigh home, why did he break up with her to begin with? The explanation was that people were staring at them but wasn't Haleigh worth it? Why is she worth it now?

SoSueMe, you are absolutely forbidden to back out of this case. Hang in there, we and Haleigh need you. You always have something intelligent and thoughful to add here. When you get fed up with this crew think of one thing - justice.
jmo

Does anyone have an idea why? Why did he suddenly get into his head two or three weeks ago that he should hang out with Misty to find out whatever? Why not before? If he thought it would bring Haleigh home, why did he break up with her to begin with? The explanation was that people were staring at them but wasn't Haleigh worth it? Why is she worth it now?

You've said a mouthful Donjeta and very to the point.
About that "two or three weeks" TN claims, hasn't this been a month long undercover investigation? So, that should mean Ron and Misty have been "hanging out" for at least a month. And then, of course, we also have the road rage which places them together into the late night.
TN is beginning to struggle with her excuses. jmo

Let's be serious here. There's no way that EVERY SINGLE TIME RC and MC are together they get into trouble with the law. They had to be seeing a whole lot more of each other than TN or RC wants to admit.

Oh, and Teresa? RC has been arrested for drugs how many times over the years now (though not charged, I know)...and MC was the person to get him involved in all this?

"...whatever...whatever I'm ACCUSED of"

BBM..No idea why, and reason being it's all lies...None of it makes any sense.JMO

You've said a mouthful Donjeta and very to the point.
About that "two or three weeks" TN claims, hasn't this been a month long undercover investigation? So, that should mean Ron and Misty have been "hanging out" for at least a month. And then, of course, we also have the road rage which places them together into the late night.
TN is beginning to struggle with her excuses. jmo

IMHO.. Her struggling with her excuses has been apparent since last summer.

SoSueMe, you are absolutely forbidden to back out of this case. Hang in there, we and Haleigh need you. You always have something intelligent and thoughful to add here. When you get fed up with this crew think of one thing - justice.
jmo

Oh thank you AZ and LilMomma, I think we all get fed up at times. NG and her soft spot really got to me last night. I'm not going anywhere, I may disappear when I get busy with work at times, but I'll always be back.

TN will always spin for RC and that's to be expected. Little of what she has to say carries any weight with me. You know, she doesn't appear to be a stupid woman, so I have to believe she thinks the public may fall for this bs she's spewing.

BBM..No idea why, and reason being it's all lies...None of it makes any sense.JMO

Clearly (IMO) its all a lie they've only been seeing each other for the last 2-3 weeks. The drug bust investigation had been going on for a month before the arrests. I seriously doubt that was the first time RC had been present for the transaction. Especially since he was present for the subsequent transactions as well, according to the incident reports.

When there is no logical reason, well... you can guess the rest. LOL

I wonder if a reporter will ask Teresa if she has met Ronald's new girlfriend? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member