Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting. I'm sure there's an equally interesting reason.

I was wondering what that reason is debs..so TN's vehicle is not recognized on TV? I know we have pics of it here and I have to imagine that everyone in Satsuma knows what she drives if they know her anyway. Or is it because it's the newest vehicle 'in the family' and she thinks it looks most respectable, lending credibility to her BS? All these reasons seem ridiculous, lol..I can't figure it out..

Something I find even MORE strange though,..wonder why we haven't heard anything from GGMS (unless we have and I've missed something new!) :crazy: It seems awfully quiet @ GMS's....hmmm..

I don't know where to post this and it is stating the obvious, but this was not the first time they had engaged in this activity IMO. They have likely been selling long before Haleigh went missing, all during the circus, and up until now. It's just the first time they got caught. I wonder how many times they had the children in the car with them or in the house with them when they transacted business? There's no telling what those kids saw and heard in their short lives. Breaks my heart.

Just MOO

[quote=Pondering Mind;4750701]I was wondering what that reason is debs..so TN's vehicle is not recognized on TV? I know we have pics of it here and I have to imagine that everyone in Satsuma knows what she drives if they know her anyway. Or is it because it's the newest vehicle 'in the family' and she thinks it looks most respectable, lending credibility to her BS? All these reasons seem ridiculous, lol..I can't figure it out..

Something I find even MORE strange though,..wonder why we haven't heard anything from GGMS (unless we have and I've missed something new!) :crazy: It seems awfully quiet @ GMS's....hmmm..[/quote]

Wasn't that a red (?) pathfinder under the carport? Ut..oh, now that will disappear..
You may have to drive to Fruitland Park to see tn's car.

I am on the fence as to whether Ron harmed Haliegh or is implicated in some way, though I doubt it, but I do not believe that Teresa or GGM had anything to do with a coverup.

I would love to be able to say I am on a fence in reference to Ron C's culpability concerning Haleigh's disappearance and that I do not believe TN or GGMS are involved in a coverup, however from all the manipulative inconsistencies detected for almost a year now, I can't...JMO

As far as I'm concerned, TN's credibility was pretty much shot with the latest jailhouse commentary. If she's willing to make just about any ludicrous excuse she can think of to minimize her son's culpability in a drug trafficking case in which he's been recorded, it suddenly doesn't seem so far-fetched to think that she might try to minimize his culpability in other crimes too. I'm not saying she did, she wouldn't have to if Ron didn't do anything to Haleigh or if she doesn't know about whatever he did. But IMO she likely would if she had to.

At the very least she's definitely been making a lot of excuses for Misty and Ron's relationship with her from the start and IMO it's a sign that she knew all along that everything wasn't quite right.

As far as I'm concerned, TN's credibility was pretty much shot with the latest jailhouse commentary. If she's willing to make just about any ludicrous excuse she can think of to minimize her son's culpability in a drug trafficking case in which he's been recorded, it suddenly doesn't seem so far-fetched to think that she might try to minimize his culpability in other crimes too. I'm not saying she did, she wouldn't have to if Ron didn't do anything to Haleigh or if she doesn't know about whatever he did. But IMO she likely would if she had to.

At the very least she's definitely been making a lot of excuses for Misty and Ron's relationship with her from the start and IMO it's a sign that she knew all along that everything wasn't quite right.

Great post !!!!

IMHO. Most of the statements she has made since last February are ludicrous..JMO

I've witheld saying anything regarding TN up to now as I've related to her emotional turmoil as a mother from time to time. She's lost her grandaughter and now her son is in jail and her grandson is not where she can see him when she wants to. Not the way she expected it to go, at all.

I believe she's been making excuses for RC all his life and she will believe just about anything he wants to throw her way. The biggest favor she can do for her son is tell him "you need to do the right thing". Admit your mistakes and make the amends. It's one of the hardest things a mother has to do, but nonetheless, sometimes........it must be done. If TN never gets strong enough to pull the cobwebs off her eyes and see things for the way they really are, IMO she is aiding him into his remaining years as a person that has never been whole, living a miserable existence. You always love your kids no matter what but there are times you have to love them enough to turn your back until they do the right thing.

No sound bites from TN since her visit? Hmmm, wonder if RC's attorney got ahold of her?

I've witheld saying anything regarding TN up to now as I've related to her emotional turmoil as a mother from time to time. She's lost her grandaughter and now her son is in jail and her grandson is not where she can see him when she wants to. Not the way she expected it to go, at all.

I believe she's been making excuses for RC all his life and she will believe just about anything he wants to throw her way. The biggest favor she can do for her son is tell him "you need to do the right thing". Admit your mistakes and make the amends. It's one of the hardest things a mother has to do, but nonetheless, sometimes........it must be done. If TN never gets strong enough to pull the cobwebs off her eyes and see things for the way they really are, IMO she is aiding him into his remaining years as a person that has never been whole, living a miserable existence. You always love your kids no matter what but there are times you have to love them enough to turn your back until they do the right thing.

:clap::clap::clap: Well Said!

Baz, I tried so hard to give TN and GGMS the benefit of doubt up until a couple of months ago. Finally it just become too much to ignore..

What is it with some of these parents? (mothers in particular) Their precious grandchildren are missing (or deceased as in Caylee's case) and the grandmothers appear to not want the truth to be known if it involves their own children...Blows my mind I tell ya! I love my children with all my heart and soul ..nothing would ever change that. I have lost 2 children as well, so I know first hand what that is like..But, there is no way on God's green earth that I would stand in the way of justice for any of my 5 innocent, beloved grandchildren, (God forbid, I ever be faced with anything like that) even if it meant my child going to prison. I could never live with myself, never!

jmho...

Do you think there'd be an audience if they turned this idea into a regular nightly show? Mothers of various arrestees could come together and explain why their sons and daughters have been misunderstood by the public and why the jail is a horrible place for them, and once every week or so they could have a special highlight exclusive showcasing people who got arrested because they were trying to delve into the seedy underbelly of prison life to do undercover detective work and get justice.

lol, if the stories weren't so tragic, it would make for a great comedy..

:clap::clap::clap: Well Said!

Baz, I tried so hard to give TN and GGMS the benefit of doubt up until a couple of months ago. Finally it just become too much to ignore..

What is it with some of these parents? (mothers in particular) Their precious grandchildren are missing (or deceased as in Caylee's case) and the grandmothers appear to not want the truth to be known if it involves their own children...Blows my mind I tell ya! I love my children with all my heart and soul ..nothing would ever change that. I have lost 2 children as well, so I know first hand what that is like..But, there is no way on God's green earth that I would stand in the way of justice for any of my 5 innocent, beloved grandchildren, (God forbid, I ever be faced with anything like that) even if it meant my child going to prison. I could never live with myself, never!

jmho...

I think it may just be that these parents can't handle the possibility that their kids killed and they raised them... how could that happen? Where did I go wrong?.... than its a NO! Not my child! No way! Then they go into protection mode and do, say whatever it takes to prove they didn't do it..... even at their own cost... IMO

I have a weird take on Teresa Neves. On the one hand, she loves her son & granddaughter, on the other, she seems plotting & devious. I most definantly think she's covering for Ron-something she's been doing all of his life, but Teresa is smarter & more educated than most of these people & that's why some of her statements seem so idiotic. Surely, she knows better. Even Misty's parents are more realistic. All of these people talk in circles. Nobody gives a straight-up answer. So, when Teresa says that Ron had only been talking to Misty for 2 to 3 weeks, & she dragged his butt into this, I wonder what she's REALLY referring to. Maybe that was her initial take on Misty. Maybe she warned Ron that Misty was gonna be trouble . Maybe she thinks that if he had never hooked up with her, none of this would have happened. I think if Teresa thought Misty was responsible for Haleigh missing, she would've turned on her immediately, but I DO think that she holds Misty responsible for things that Ronald did. Because he was so preoccupied & stressed with her, not sleeping, & fighting with her-@ the expense of the kids. Does that make sense?

I don't think TN ever really liked Misty. She was just backing up her son, she knew that's who he wanted to be with. Didn't want to speak out against Misty, and expose her son for making a poor choice in mates. It's all about appearances. Plus she knew he was gonna be with her regardless, whether she liked it or not. Better to bite her tongue than risk running her boy off.

Now due to current events, she's having to back peddle. Revving up that bus.

I don't think TN ever really liked Misty. She was just backing up her son, she knew that's who he wanted to be with. Didn't want to speak out against Misty, and expose her son for making a poor choice in mates. It's all about appearances. Plus she knew he was gonna be with her regardless, whether she liked it or not. Better to bite her tongue than risk running her boy off.

Now due to current events, she's having to back peddle. Revving up that bus.

I don't think TN ever did or ever will like any woman RC is with. In my opinion, TN needs to be first in his life 'cause she covers for him - out of unconditional love don'tcha know. To me it sounds more like a guilty conscience, but what do I know - I don't live in paradise or know TN, just what I read in the papers.

My opinion only

I agree with you snookie. If Teresa hadn't been so worried about appearances, none of this would've happened. I think she was the driving force behind Ron fighting for custody & of him getting that trailer. She just wanted things to look good. How ironic. If she had stayed out of it, Ron & Misty would probably be living the lives they wanted-laid up in a dope house, admiring their tats & the kids would be with Crystal. I also think that's why she has been so vindictive towards Crystal-just jealous that it didn't happen on her watch. I think that losing custody of Jr. has probably really pizzed her off. Everything she worked for & then tried to salvage is gone. & her son is in jail on a half a million dollar bond.

My take on Teresa's gushing about how wonderful Misty was is that, she was very proud of Misty! Misty was going right along with Ronald's story just like she had hoped...<< moo

HEY SNOOKS! :woohoo:

Poor Teresa, she's been bamboozled by Ron.

Just like he tricked all his other women.

But according to Ronald's recent interview with Dana Treen, she has the honor of gracing his body along with Haleigh. "I don't have no woman's name on me but Haleigh and my momma!"

Please know, in no way am I calling you out or am I being sarcastic, but I'm having a problem understanding exactly what you mean in quite a number of your posts.. I can't quite determine IF you are being serious or you are making a facetious remark..I really don't know how to reply to some of your comments....I'm confused.. And I also realize that is nothing unusual for me, so sometimes I need help...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member