Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, she used her time to try and convince people that Ron was missing his children and has their pictures up, right at his bedside. She wants to direct this play, but we have already heard Ron's phone calls from jail (no mention of Haleigh or JR). I can't imagine being Crystal and having to hear that made up crap at a vigil for my missing daughter..I would loose it.

Especially after hearing that conversation between RC and TN accusing her of hiding Haleigh.
You would think that if they REALLY thought that she was hiding Haleigh, then they would be in CS's town all the time, or checking out CS'f family. Not making some half-harted statements about how Haleigh will be found when CS moves.

I don't know if this is the place to put it, but why are we not seeing the whole conversation between Ronald and Teresa on the jail tapes. The others have been posted. Is this posted anywhere that we can view the whole thing. I haven't been able to find it, or maybe I am not reading in the right place.

I don't know if this is the place to put it, but why are we not seeing the whole conversation between Ronald and Teresa on the jail tapes. The others have been posted. Is this posted anywhere that we can view the whole thing. I haven't been able to find it, or maybe I am not reading in the right place.
I am having trouble finding them too. It seems like the ones who have the tapes are releasing them a little bit at a time ? I don't understand this, as the news outlets usually release the whole thing when they get them.

Especially after hearing that conversation between RC and TN accusing her of hiding Haleigh.
You would think that if they REALLY thought that she was hiding Haleigh, then they would be in CS's town all the time, or checking out CS'f family. Not making some half-harted statements about how Haleigh will be found when CS moves.

And the way they congratulated themselves for getting Misty locked up made no sense either because in the next breath they said it was either Misty or Crystal.
If they seriously suspected Crystal, whyever would they want a poor innocent little babysitter locked up for 74 years just for being asleep when Crystal came and got Haleigh?

And the way they congratulated themselves for getting Misty locked up made no sense either because in the next breath they said it was either Misty or Crystal.
If they seriously suspected Crystal, whyever would they want a poor innocent little babysitter locked up for 74 years just for being asleep when Crystal came and got Haleigh?

Is there much about the behavior of ANY of these people than make even the tiniest bit of sense?

If they honestly, HONESTLY suspected CS, they would have been stalking CS and her family and putting dead rodents in THEIR mailboxes and causing road-rage car chases with her and her family.
If it was my child there's nothing that would keep me and mine away from my ex and his family if we honestly thought they had something to do with it.
No. I think mentioning CS was just another ploy in a long, long list of ploys to keep eveyone from looking at where the truth really is.
What I found really interesting about it (blaming CS) is just how half-hearted it was. They didn't even believe what they were saying.

...I'm surprised with how much Mizz Nancy hates CS that she didn't jump on that as a possibility.

Speaking of Teresa.. Did she honor Haleigh at that vigil the other night? No, she showed up to honor her son...JMO

They are both about to find out that others can indeed judge Ron, no matter how much TN spins it into being about finding Haleigh. Drug trafficking - the most amazing method of hunting for a child I have ever heard of. Infact it is a certifiably insane method. I don't even know how TN can come up with this load of you know what.

Is there much about the behavior of ANY of these people than make even the tiniest bit of sense?

If they honestly, HONESTLY suspected CS, they would have been stalking CS and her family and putting dead rodents in THEIR mailboxes and causing road-rage car chases with her and her family.
If it was my child there's nothing that would keep me and mine away from my ex and his family if we honestly thought they had something to do with it.
No. I think mentioning CS was just another ploy in a long, long list of ploys to keep eveyone from looking at where the truth really is.
What I found really interesting about it (blaming CS) is just how half-hearted it was. They didn't even believe what they were saying.

...I'm surprised with how much Mizz Nancy hates CS that she didn't jump on that as a possibility.

Halfhearted is a good word here.

IMO since Crystal had got a lot of flack for her drug use and Ronald had gotten hailed as the great provider protecting his kids from drug users, the whole episode had a feel of "Cripes, now that they busted you for dealing drugs now we have lost our moral high ground." Crystal was getting sympathetic press as a grieving mother at the vigils and Ronald was getting suspicious coverage as a drawer-obsessed drug dealer. It was a bit like they wanted to paint her as a potential perp to minimize her victim role. But it's not like they believe she's going to appear in Montana any time now.

They are both about to find out that others can indeed judge Ron, no matter how much TN spins it into being about finding Haleigh. Drug trafficking - the most amazing method of hunting for a child I have ever heard of. Infact it is a certifiably insane method. I don't even know how TN can come up with this load of you know what.

Have any children been found this way? Never mind the milk cartons and the signs at the roadsides, drug dealing is the future of child finding. That'll help recover all the five year olds who hang out in drug dens. And if it doesn't work and your child doesn't get found, it doesn't matter to you, if you're high enough.

Maybe somebody has been hiding Haleigh at Universal Studios.:angel:
Didn't Donna and MC go to Universal??:innocent:

There is no way TN could not know more. Then, that also means she has been active to some extent in the cover-up. I know she loved Haleigh, and she loves her son, but her words for this past year have been deceiving. Looks like she's going to keep it up. I hate watching people bold face lie on tv.

There is no way TN could not know more. Then, that also means she has been active to some extent in the cover-up. I know she loved Haleigh, and she loves her son, but her words for this past year have been deceiving. Looks like she's going to keep it up. I hate watching people bold face lie on tv.

IMO, if TN is ever called out for the coverup I can see her trying to justify her actions by saying "Its what Haleigh would have wanted". Don't be surprised when you hear this from her.

TN sure sounded awkward in her talks to Ron didnt she? Must be because he wont be able to go to the upcoming Mother - Son pancake breakfast....maybe next decade ..

I am probably late reading this, and if this is the wrong place mods please feel free to move.

Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, is in jail on drug charges and could not attend the event. Her paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, read a letter from Cummings about how much he missed Haleigh.

Cummings has put Haleigh’s picture on the wall of his jail cell and it’s the first thing he sees in the morning and the last thing he sees at night, Neves said.

“His greatest wish is to see Haleigh again,” she said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...gil_revives_hope_for_finding_haleigh_cummings

This is sickening and I imagine it was all Crystal and her family could do to keep quiet when hearing this crap.

Kind of reminds me of the the Ba----d Scott P who had a picture of Lacy in his Jail cell. They are all losers: POSTING PIC OF THE ONES THEY OFFED. Now, do THEY think we believe them!

You may think this O/T but I don't think so. Would you rather live in Satsuma or Mayberry, USA?

Pease answer...

You may think this O/T but I don't think so. Would you rather live in Satsuma or Mayberry, USA?

Pease answer...
I think the only person in Mayberry with addiction problem was Otis. :)

Speaking of Teresa.. Did she honor Haleigh at that vigil the other night? No, she showed up to honor her son...JMO

Haven't we been through this before in Orlando? casey speaks mistruths; ron does missteps. Both mothers knew from day one what happened to their GC and both have covered it up and continue to minimize their grown childrens' lack of ability to mature into responsible adults.

I know there has to be a "Grieving Parents' handbook written by cindy and she mailed a copy to TN. TN has played every instruction written, even down to the "mama doll" on Maury...o.m.g.!

Haven't we been through this before in Orlando? casey speaks mistruths; ron does missteps. Both mothers knew from day one what happened to their GC and both have covered it up and continue to minimize their grown childrens' lack of ability to mature into responsible adults.

I know there has to be a "Grieving Parents' handbook written by cindy and she mailed a copy to TN. TN has played every instruction written, even down to the "mama doll" on Maury...o.m.g.!

Don't remind me.. She went straight from saying these are Haleigh's dolls to Haleigh has Turner's syndrome and has spent alot of time in the hospital..
Never ever had either of them stated any concerns about her illness before they went on that show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8oenktrOg

From the transcripts of last nite's NG - I found this to be a very telling exchange between Ron and TN:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/12/ng.01.html

RONALD CUMMINGS: Maybe I`m a mistake you wish you had never made, huh?

TERESA NEVES: Hahaha. That`s the craziest thing I`ve ever heard. You`re one of my proudest moments, and your sister is the other. I love the two of you more than life.

RONALD CUMMINGS: I love you, too.

TERESA NEVES: And I`ll tell you right now, I never loved her more than I loved you from the day you were born. No matter what you thought or what anybody said, I`m proud of you. It`s not your proudest moment, but I`m still proud of you.

You`ve been a dam good daddy for five year. You took very good care of your kids. You got that dang witch in that cell over there, things nobody else would do.

They sure do enjoy drama, wonder which soap opera they are all watching ? Pretty good at forgeting Ron is in jail for the same reason as "the witch".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE