Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! Well put. It's very, very difficult for a mother to actually see and believe that their child could kill another human being, particularly their own child. They can't LET themselves believe it. Once they allow that thought process into their brains, they can't cope with it, it makes them a failure as a mother. Even if they do allow themselves to think it... they're not going to admit it to the rest of the world because that means they will be looked down on by everyone else. They will lie themselves rather than come out and say, "my child did this." Mothers have a built-in protective mode, and even if they don't play a big part in raising their kids, they still want and need to protect them.
I hate to see someone say they would NEVER support their child if that child would be accused of murder. You think you could be that strong, but you might not be. Sometimes doing the right thing takes a back seat to loving your child, and not letting the world see that they made a horrible mistake. It's just easier to go into defensive mode and keep believing and protesting that your child COULD NOT have done this.

I would NEVER support murder. Love the chld...depending on the circumstances, visit the child in prison...but I would dam* sure put them there if they hurt my Grandbaby. My kids know this..Mom has put them in jail and visited...and picked them up after...and now they do not pull that crap.

hmmm....seems to me that dear Ronald is the one that was messing around with a minor.....if anyone dragged anyones hiney into anything, I think that award goes to the grown man, Ronald.

I mean like "come on what do you expect from me I'm seventeen years old".

So RC and TN are discussing how LE asked him to play up to Misty and tell her he loved her, set her up for the drug busts, blah, blah, blah ad nauseam and they expect people to believe this? Does anyone seriously think that if LE asked RC to do anything, they would release this information via jailhouse tapes?

Can we get a big ol' fat break here with these people? Hey Ron, your IQ is showing again!

From the transcripts of last nite's NG - I found this to be a very telling exchange between Ron and TN:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/12/ng.01.html

RONALD CUMMINGS: Maybe I`m a mistake you wish you had never made, huh?

TERESA NEVES: Hahaha. That`s the craziest thing I`ve ever heard. You`re one of my proudest moments, and your sister is the other. I love the two of you more than life.

RONALD CUMMINGS: I love you, too.

TERESA NEVES: And I`ll tell you right now, I never loved her more than I loved you from the day you were born. No matter what you thought or what anybody said, I`m proud of you. It`s not your proudest moment, but I`m still proud of you.

You`ve been a dam good daddy for five year. You took very good care of your kids. You got that dang witch in that cell over there, things nobody else would do.

They sure do enjoy drama, wonder which soap opera they are all watching ? Pretty good at forgeting Ron is in jail for the same reason as "the witch".

Thank you for pulling this out. I was soooooo tired last night, but remember wanting to comment on this after getting some sleep!

This is a very telling comment from TN. I think it tells us that no matter what happens, Ron is above Haleigh in her heart. Am I the only one that feels this was a declaration from TN as to where everyone is placed chronologically in her heart?

Sorry, but I'm not like that. My heart is big enough to have both my kids as number one and when I have my grandkids, they'll be able to fit there too, I'm sure!

I thought she was talking about her daughter not Haleigh.

I agree. The point I'm trying to make is that she places her family in an order of who she loves. I think that is a dangerous place to go in your mind. Lord knows where Haleigh is in that order? And I believe she will never admit that Ron is guilty of anything from that conversation.

From the transcripts of last nite's NG - I found this to be a very telling exchange between Ron and TN:

TERESA NEVES: Hahaha. That`s the craziest thing I`ve ever heard. You`re one of my proudest moments, and your sister is the other. I love the two of you more than life.

TERESA NEVES: And I`ll tell you right now, I never loved her more than I loved you from the day you were born. No matter what you thought or what anybody said, I`m proud of you. It`s not your proudest moment, but I`m still proud of you.

You`ve been a dam good daddy for five year. You took very good care of your kids. You got that dang witch in that cell over there, things nobody else would do.

They sure do enjoy drama, wonder which soap opera they are all watching ? Pretty good at forgeting Ron is in jail for the same reason as "the witch".
whoever posted that Teresa can't separate herself from Ron, nailed that one on the head. Why else would she be so desperate to come up with any story, besides the truth? This is all about her, & what people think of her. She could no more say, 'stop the crap & tell the truth', than Cindy Anthony could.

Ron calling himself a mistake could've been his cue for Teresa to cut the crap, but no, she refuses to go there. Maybe Ron realizes the walls are closing in on him.

Ron never had rules or limits set on him!
GGS probably spoiled him very badly because TN deserted her kids.
TN felt guilt and never said NO!
SO TN and GGS are enablers.
TN & GGS alowed bad language, he got Crystal pregnant 2 times, he took her children,
TN & GGS said Crystal was rotten mom.
They pray, wear crosses and speak the Bible and think that erases everything.
TN & GGS wanted Ron to have a babysitter even if she was an underage drug addict.
TN & GGS wanted Ron to marry Misty.
TN & GGS knew Ron was in trouble selling and doing drugs.......enabled him.
TN & GGS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO HALEIGH and enabled him!
TN & GGS should be in jail also til 1 of them breaks................IMO

whoever posted that Teresa can't separate herself from Ron, nailed that one on the head. Why else would she be so desperate to come up with any story, besides the truth? This is all about her, & what people think of her. She could no more say, 'stop the crap & tell the truth', than Cindy Anthony could.

I think you are right. I also think this kind of mothering may have had a big influence on their children behaving the way they did. They sowed the seeds by enabling bad behaviour and Caylee and Haleigh reaped the harvest.

So RC and TN are discussing how LE asked him to play up to Misty and tell her he loved her, set her up for the drug busts, blah, blah, blah ad nauseam and they expect people to believe this? Does anyone seriously think that if LE asked RC to do anything, they would release this information via jailhouse tapes?

Can we get a big ol' fat break here with these people? Hey Ron, your IQ is showing again!

Can Fields use this to get Misty off the hook? Misty wouldn't have sold drugs if LE hadn't set her up to do it, she's only eighteen, it's not fair etc.?

& I don't think Ron was gonna sit there & open up about that night. I just think it was his attempt to have a 'normal' mother-son conversation. kind of like he & GGS. but instead of just talking, Teresa had to spin the web. How TIRING.

Ron calling himself a mistake could've been his cue for Teresa to cut the crap, but no, she refuses to go there. Maybe Ron realizes the walls are closing in on him.

Not sure how to put this together eloquently but it sounds like Ron was not a "planned" baby and then TN gave him to her mom to raise. That could explain her rabid determination to keep Jr. and Haleigh and her viciousness towards Crystal, in her mind it assuages her own guilt. Like "well I may have been bad but SHE is worse than I was". And admitting that her son has any guilt would be admitting that she badly screwed up her kids.

I know this has been said a million times and said better, but I needed to work it through myself for a minute.

And on the transcripts, when he says he is innocent she responds "you are?" That was telling.

Finally, during the visit it seems clear that RC is turning, ratting and rolling on any and everyone he can to try to get a lighter sentence. I think that explains all the previous dropped charges. Whoever said he was a snitch was right on the money.

Don't remind me.. She went straight from saying these are Haleigh's dolls to Haleigh has Turner's syndrome and has spent alot of time in the hospital..
Never ever had either of them stated any concerns about her illness before they went on that show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8oenktrOg

I couldn't stand to watch that "show" again, because "show" was all it was. That doll was brand new,never been touched by childish hands. TN makes me SICK.

Maybe I need a break from this 'cause I find myself getting ready to burst a blood vessel.

(BBM)
Not sure how to put this together eloquently but it sounds like Ron was not a "planned" baby and then TN gave him to her mom to raise. That could explain her rabid determination to keep Jr. and Haleigh and her viciousness towards Crystal, in her mind it assuages her own guilt. Like "well I may have been bad but SHE is worse than I was". And admitting that her son has any guilt would be admitting that she badly screwed up her kids.

I know this has been said a million times and said better, but I needed to work it through myself for a minute.

And on the transcripts, when he says he is innocent she responds "you are?" That was telling.

Finally, during the visit it seems clear that RC is turning, ratting and rolling on any and everyone he can to try to get a lighter sentence. I think that explains all the previous dropped charges. Whoever said he was a snitch was right on the money.

I've raised this point before as well gracenote and in my opinion, TN"s selfish desire to assuage her own guilt cost HaLeigh her life!!! :furious:

MOO~

You know what I've noticed about a lot of people? No matter how much they regret their own past mistakes, they feel compelled to keep reliving them. So, instead of feeling compassion for Crystal's situation with a simple, 'I understand, because I've been there', she chose to make her life miserable. & instead of remembering how bad giving, (losing?), her kids up made her feel, she chose to inflict that pain on her. Guilt. Guilt. Guilt. By dong this, she put herself, (@ least in her own eyes), on the same level as GGS-who she probably blames & resents.

Can Fields use this to get Misty off the hook? Misty wouldn't have sold drugs if LE hadn't set her up to do it, she's only eighteen, it's not fair etc.?

IMO, no, because it's not true! Ron is playing both sides of the fence - Misty and Law Enforcement/Public. It's catching up to him. I just can't wait until Misty finally gets it!

[Snipped]

Oh I firmly believe it. Administrative Dismissal = Snitch, IMO. It would be interesting to know what drug busts they made shortly after each arrest of Mr. Cummings throughout the years.

Exactly! Well put. It's very, very difficult for a mother to actually see and believe that their child could kill another human being, particularly their own child. They can't LET themselves believe it. Once they allow that thought process into their brains, they can't cope with it, it makes them a failure as a mother. Even if they do allow themselves to think it... they're not going to admit it to the rest of the world because that means they will be looked down on by everyone else. They will lie themselves rather than come out and say, "my child did this." Mothers have a built-in protective mode, and even if they don't play a big part in raising their kids, they still want and need to protect them.
I hate to see someone say they would NEVER support their child if that child would be accused of murder. You think you could be that strong, but you might not be. Sometimes doing the right thing takes a back seat to loving your child, and not letting the world see that they made a horrible mistake. It's just easier to go into defensive mode and keep believing and protesting that your child COULD NOT have done this.

I have to respectfully disagree with the generalizing of mothers in your post TxLady2. I do think that there is a line that separates the two; mothers who protect and refuse to accept that their child committed an atrocious crime, who often seek out all the media attention they can get in order to proclaim their child's innocence, and mothers who, albeit must still work through the process of acceptance but come to accept the truth (as the obvious/evidence presents), but who we hear very little from in the media. I personally believe a mother's ability to accept that her child is a killer, rather than deny, deny, deny, says alot about where/what point she's at in her own life (recovery, growth, healing...). The mother's who, IMO, continue to protect & deny have not had any prior personal growth in terms of recognizing their shortcomings and/or failures as parents/mothers, making ammends, healing and going forward in their relationships with their children - now adults -in a healthy reconstructed (constructive from destructive) way. Rather they are still consumed with themselves - it is their own pride that hinders them from accepting that their adult child murdered - It is NOT their immeasurable and undying motherly love that prevents them from doing this - although that's what they'd love everyone to believe and as we've seen, many readily accept this reasoning. If a mother truly believes that her adult child is innocent of "the crime", they certainly wouldn't need to lie to LE, provide false alibi's, or misdirect the investigation...would they? :waitasec: Or is that too considered the measurement of a mother's love?! I think not. MOO~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat