Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today was visitation morning and over now...........wonder if TN will be on MZZZZ Nancy and cry on there for Ron ????

FB NG says they are talking about the police reports tonight.... wonder if TN will be on... That would be fun!! :D

As much of a shocker as it must be right now to TN that her son hasn't already been released yet, she's still no doubt confident RC will be back home by the weekend... no really....

:parrot:

She's probably already stocked up on peanuts, beer, ciggies (and w/e else) for when they can look back and laugh about the terrible 72 hours he spent under the cot... geesh

:parrot:

Get back on track and stay away from making fun of TN. Thanks.

I am not at all familiar with any sort of prison routine, but EIGHT phone calls in one day....just to one person, plus probably others to his attorney, etc.??????? Is that allowed for EVERY person in custody? They must have a whole bunch of phone lines into that building!

jmoo

I am not at all familiar with any sort of prison routine, but EIGHT phone calls in one day....just to one person, plus probably others to his attorney, etc.??????? Is that allowed for EVERY person in custody? They must have a whole bunch of phone lines into that building!

jmoo

What gets me is the COST. From what I've heard, they call collect from jail and it costs more than a regular collect call. Someone I know has a son in and out of jail and he had to even set up an account and a code for his son to use. There was a minimum amount to set up the account and the cost was VERY high.

jmoo

:waitasec:I have been wondering that to. I thought they only got a certain amount of phone calls they could make per day/week? I also notice that Ron to is reading the bible now, as Misty is. They both are reading bibles and have excessive amounts of phone calls. I find that odd.
I wonder when LE will release the phone calls and videos, the players have charges against them...would that not give the media the right to ask for the jail calls and videos? Anyone know?

I worry that she may not be able to handle visitation. If the only way she can handle Haleigh being gone and Ron in jail is to fantasize about everything turning out the best because Ron finds Haleigh in jail, what happens when the reality sets in? Week after week she sees Ron in that orange jumpsuit, the guards are disrespectful and he complains and complains, and Haleigh is never there...

I'm sticking my neck out and saying rc is in medical isolation. IOW, he most likely told them he would kill himself. This is MO based on his visiting days and based on how I have observed him and how he plays the game.

I don't know of any cells that keep lights on except for medical watch. Excessive calls also tells me; that combined with looking at Flagler visiting days and Wednesdays are medical. So..ole ronny may have seved himself up a better place....slick guy, isn't he?

.............I will leave an opening just in case I am totally off on this observation...

I think Casey Anthony is in the medical unit as well due to her infamous self. In her case it think it is for her safety. To keep the other inmates from a bit of jailhouse justice. But, in Ron's case I believe that he would be a bit suicidal at this very special time in his life. No mommie, no woman to take care of his needs would be very stressful to someone like Ron. I hope while he is "speed reading" the Bible he will grow a conscience and let Haleigh be put to rest in respect.

:waitasec:I have been wondering that to. I thought they only got a certain amount of phone calls they could make per day/week? I also notice that Ron to is reading the bible now, as Misty is. They both are reading bibles and have excessive amounts of phone calls. I find that odd.
I wonder when LE will release the phone calls and videos, the players have charges against them...would that not give the media the right to ask for the jail calls and videos? Anyone know?

I'm thinking that the Bible is one of those that have color pictures to look at, thus it explains how Ron got through it so fast................:innocent:

What gets me is the COST. From what I've heard, they call collect from jail and it costs more than a regular collect call. Someone I know has a son in and out of jail and he had to even set up an account and a code for his son to use. There was a minimum amount to set up the account and the cost was VERY high.

When my daughter was in her young teens, Bubba, her boyfriend (that I made her break up with) was put into jail. When I received my phone bill there were nearly $200 of collect calls from him from jail. I nearly flipped. Had to block the number from the phone.

I wonder if TN told us he made 8 calls to her in one day to paint him as someone LE thinks is actually a good guy, and thus gives him special privileges. :waitasec:

It just brings to mind RC's saying that an LEO told him they weren't really interested in putting him in jail, but finding Haleigh.

I wonder if TN told us he made 8 calls to her in one day to paint him as someone LE thinks is actually a good guy, and thus gives him special privileges. :waitasec:

It just brings to mind RC's saying that an LEO told him they weren't really interested in putting him in jail, but finding Haleigh.

I thought of that too but if it was their goal then maybe they shouldn't have complained so much about all the other things that suck for him in jail and in being arrested because it didn't feel like LE think he's a hero.

ETA. Since she's willing to make him a hero for being arrested for drug dealing, I wouldn't think she'd begrudge the cost.

The cost used to be extremely high...

No such thing as eight calls a day either in regular lock-up. We had a mental health center located within the prison (very complicated since it was run by the County), but at that area, they could have milkshakes, video games and unlimited access to a telephone. I don't think Florida is set up like that but it sure does sound like he is on a mental health hold.

Having worked these kind of holds, ron is in a better place, as was Casey. Ron will not be able to handle being alone....anywhere....and will need meds to keep him calm. This probably explains his unusual tone in the first interview. He is on meds...psych meds. I am speculating, don't forget.

BBM

Tells me that ron was NOT helping or talking to LE, FDLE or anyone else when he was out.

Ok, I'm not clear on this..so Teresa says:

"He said he read a 376 page book from three in the morning until three in the afternoon. So he's doing a lot of reading, a lot of Bible study," said Neves.

Last time I checked the Bible had WAY more than 376 pages, so how does she square this statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911