DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:boohoo:

ETA:
crying.gif

:parrot:

I hate to tell you guys this but the staff will not let them suffer. As soon as the inmate complains they are taking to the Doctor. In this case, because of high publicity, they will be extra careful to make sure rc is well taken care of. So don't get your hopes up that he is suffering physically. He is a cry baby and will demand all the attention and medical treatment avaiable.

All the better if they admit they are hooked.

I totally agree with you CathyinTexas. It seems that since Misty came into Ron's life it has all gone downhill for him. It has been mentioned that they were together only one month before this happened.

A father trying to raise his kids and winning custody of them is a big thing. I have heard the mother must be bad if the kids are awarded to the father. I don't like Chrystal, she never confronted Misty.

I think when they told RC & Chrystal a month ago that they had a new tip this may have been it.

Misty's father, and brother were both arrested and convicted for prescription drug violations. Need I say more. Slam the BOOK at her.
I don't know I look at RC a lot differently not as someone the court gave custody to as a father trying to bring his kids up alone, and his life going downhill since he met MC, Maybe because I have 17 year old daughter don't know but I think he should have been in jail a long time ago for the relationships with these teen girls and more than 1 of them having babies for him, jmo I think as I tell my children GOD is not sleeping and all of his shananagins are just finally catching up to him or should I say some of them as we still do not know where Haleigh is at. But you can almost rest assured RC knows where she is and what happened to her jmo

Sure a far cry from TN talking about MC in the early days. You would have thought MC should have been sainted for being such a good mommy to those kids.

:sick:
Back in the beginning do yall remember TN telling NG , that she believed Misty WAS home that night,,,but that Misty could have been dead asleep from drugging and staying up all night talking with Ron,,,,when TC said he came by and knocked and no one snawered the door, and no lights on..,....It seemed to me then that TN was always giving Misty the benefit of the doubt when her own grandchild had probably been killed, while in her care.....IMHO TN has always known little Haleigh was dead and she knew it would come back on Ron,,,because of his involvement with drugs, either directly or endirectly from his own hand......I wondered how and why TN always accepted Misty after Haleigh went missing,,,now I believe TN has always known the truth........

What used to not make any sense,,,is becoming clearer to me now...the roles of RC,MC and TN,,in the death of a precious little girl.....Thinking back on the 1 st and 2nd day of Haleigh missing,,,TN acted like she was in mourning,,,,,not just scared for Haleigh's safety,,but mourning for a child gone forever...Does anyone else see things like I do,,,or am I just cookoo after all the time,,,I am so giddy with excitement that the arrest have finally been made to get to the bottom of this horrible tradgedy...

Back in the beginning do yall remember TN telling NG , that she believed Misty WAS home that night,,,but that Misty could have been dead asleep from drugging and staying up all night talking with Ron,,,,when TC said he came by and knocked and no one snawered the door, and no lights on..,....It seemed to me then that TN was always giving Misty the benefit of the doubt when her own grandchild had probably been killed, while in her care.....IMHO TN has always known little Haleigh was dead and she knew it would come back on Ron,,,because of his involvement with drugs, either directly or endirectly from his own hand......I wondered how and why TN always accepted Misty after Haleigh went missing,,,now I believe TN has always known the truth........

I know mothers like this they don't care as long as their child is not caught with their hand in the cookie jar

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.

Generally speaking, when one finances a tramp stamp of their name on someones' body, it's serious business in the romance department. Or....is that just still part of Ron's continuous master plan to build trust with Misty in order to find Haleigh? :waitasec: Just sayin'
I am on the edge of my seat, praying and hoping this arrest will reveal the truth about Haleigh once and for all. Someone is sure to crack now, right?

Is Lisa working now? Where did she get the money to pay for a tattoo?

What used to not make any sense,,,is becoming clearer to me now...the roles of RC,MC and TN,,in the death of a precious little girl.....Thinking back on the 1 st and 2nd day of Haleigh missing,,,TN acted like she was in mourning,,,,,not just scared for Haleigh's safety,,but mourning for a child gone forever...Does anyone else see things like I do,,,or am I just cookoo after all the time,,,I am so giddy with excitement that the arrest have finally been made to get to the bottom of this horrible tradgedy...

I've been on this case like white on rice since the 911 call and I can tell you that you are correct, TN has been in mourning since the beginning because she knew that Haleigh was dead. She also knew that her son was involved from the first. You are not cookoo. There are a lot of us who think that TN has known from the start. She has been in the process of covering her son's butt from day one.l

jmo - it was exciting to me at first, too. After 4 days, not so much. I'm just burned out on the whole thing, I think.

TN visiting rc would be a sight to behold LF. These two would feed off each other and the place would explode. I don't think they have ever been good around each other and there have always been major blow-ups. TN compensates by helping when he is in trouble. She gives him money when needed and admires the girls who choose to "hang" with him...TILL they make a mistake and want to leave him..

I would love to see the video of this visit. There would be enough whining to last you a lifetime. RC is a baby who will not handle this situation. I am surprised he is not in the mental health area yet...I am waiting.

My heart goes out to the staff at county. I've been in that position and I know what trouble they are having.

I am sure that this has been asked somewhere, but I can't find it. Will the open records act kick in now and give us access to all the things we got with the Anthony case?

I totally agree with you CathyinTexas. It seems that since Misty came into Ron's life it has all gone downhill for him. It has been mentioned that they were together only one month before this happened.

A father trying to raise his kids and winning custody of them is a big thing. I have heard the mother must be bad if the kids are awarded to the father. I don't like Chrystal, she never confronted Misty.

I think when they told RC & Chrystal a month ago that they had a new tip this may have been it.

Misty's father, and brother were both arrested and convicted for prescription drug violations. Need I say more. Slam the BOOK at her.

A father winning custody does NOT mean the mother is bad.........There are many reasons this happens....Without going into a long winded answer,,Ill tell you that alot of the times, are because the Dad has more money, or quite possibly know someone who works at the courthouse....If the Mother does not recieve the (sent via us mail) paperwork,,,the case is tried without her...once the father gains temporary custody it is nearly impossible to get this reversed unless proof of the father being bad can be proven in a court of law......The whole idea,,,of a man getting custody of his children,,, that he is the better parent is just a boatload of crap....

I don't think you're crazy at all! This is exactly what I thought the very first time I saw TN and RC. I really felt their tears mourned Haleigh's death not her disappearance. Slowly the tears dried up as it became cover your a@@ mode.

Is Lisa working now? Where did she get the money to pay for a tattoo?

SHE didnt' pay for it, Ron did. He wanted any and every male who ever could see Misty's lower back (ie., butt) to know that he owned her. That is why the tattoo is there. Ron is a totally piece of work that I can't really talk about if I don't want time out.

I don't think you're crazy at all! This is exactly what I thought the very first time I saw TN and RC. I really felt their tears mourned Haleigh's death not her disappearance. Slowly the tears dried up as it became cover your a@@ mode.

I totally agree with you. Tn and Ron have been grieving the death of this child since the 911 call. It is obvious to me, may not be to others but that's the way I see it.

A father winning custody does NOT mean the mother is bad.........There are many reasons this happens....Without going into a long winded answer,,Ill tell you that alot of the times, are because the Dad has more money, or quite possibly know someone who works at the courthouse....If the Mother does not recieve the (sent via us mail) paperwork,,,the case is tried without her...once the father gains temporary custody it is nearly impossible to get this reversed unless proof of the father being bad can be proven in a court of law......The whole idea,,,of a man getting custody of his children,,, that he is the better parent is just a boatload of crap....

I can testify that this father did not deserve the children and did not WIN them because of anything that he did. I finally left a very abusive husband one night with nothing but the clothes on my back and my two children, ages three and nine. I was not allowed to work, own a car or have any friends. My husband searched for us for a week with a loaded gun to kill us. He ended up shooting himself in the side. When we ended up in court, he had 23 people from his church, none of them knew me at all, they all testified that he was a poor father whose wife had run off with the children and they all testified against me, someone they did not even know. Guess what, because I did not have a job, no home and no way to get to work, my children were given over to this pyscho. I had a total breakdown and deputies had to restrain me. It took me seven years to get my children back from this scoiopath. Don't get sidetracked by someone who "won" their children back. The judge was an *advertiser censored* who had just lost his own children. I had no job and no money to fight them. I know exactly how Crystal felt and what she had to endure.

Your post Bolded by me tells me that you really don't know how it goes in court when an abusive man does not allow a mother to work, does not allow her any communication with her family or friends and when she finally gets the nerve to leave, in court all these things work against her. i.e, no job, no home, no way to support her children. On the other hand, you have a man living off of his mother and grandmother. He professes to have his mother and grandmother taking care of the children. He also just and I mean just, got a job , brand new job and says that he can support the children. He has no work history at all. Criminal history has arrest after arrest, even as recent as the court date for custody for the children. Everything is arranged to make the mother look bad. He is really a drug dealer. She has no knowledge on how to fight for custody. She just knows that he is abusive to her and the children. The judge rules in the benefit of the only parent who has a job. He does not bother to check on the father's drug test or work history. He just lazily rules in the worthless father's side. Ie., the mother loses her children to an abusive drug dealer. Believe it or not, this happens a lot. I can personally testify to this. If you want to know more. PM me.

I don't recall hearing that they told Ron and Chrystal about a new tip. Did I just miss that due to the holidays? tia

Well, I am sure that this won't go over well, but out of all the players in this tragedy I have liked Teresa the best. I believe she is in big denial and loves her son. Truthfully, from the very beginning I pegged Chyrstal and her mother as drug users. I did not like them. Teresa is the only person who I think is a kind, caring person of any of them. Am I the only one on WS that thinks this way? Not that I can't change my mind, depends on what she does or says from now on. Did Teresa not raise Ron?

Not trying to be antagonistic here, but you have liked Teresa because of what? I have seen Teresa be able to talk more intelligently than the rest of the clan. I have seen her dip and jive to cover for her son. I have seen her lie like a dog. What most disgusts me is that she will not protect her grandchildren over a worthless drug dealer. Haleigh should be first and foremost. Period. I'm a grandmother and I am disgusted by Teresa's actions. It is totally sickening to me that a grandmother to this helpless, innocent child will put her worthless son over Haleigh. That to me is totally unforgiveable. I think when everything is know and all the dirty business is exposed to the world, you will see that Teresa is worse than the worse. She is most likely addicted to pain medication and I do believe that this will come out. Save this post. Look at it later when everything is exposed to its worst and you will see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member