Terri's Armchair Psych Profile

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the quotes I posted in the quotes thread, actually, but I think the link is no longer good:

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

- Desiree Young, July 10, 2010 interview

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/...-from-stepmom/

Did you copy the link from WS? The software shortens the links that get shown in the thread and if you copy that it won't work in the next post. I had to learn it the hard way. If you see ... in the link you can access the link and copy the link from the page itself or go to the quote form and copy it from there in its entirety. Also, you can click the right mouse button and choose to copy the link URL.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

This should work.

This is too speculative for me...we don't really know anything about Terri, and both the parents have said they can't think of any reason she would harm Kyron.

Plus, both parents have stated that Terri was a good parent, Desiree stated Kyron's needs were met, they describe a well rounded healthy happy boy.

That doesn't preclude a change in all that in the days prior to his disappearance, but Kaine states himself that he did not notice anything amiss at home.

:waitasec:

Just wondering how Desiree would know.

I was wondering the same thing! She only saw her own son every other weekend and that's because Terri drove him the 2 hours to meet her 1/2 way.

Let's not forget Desiree complaining about all the E-mails Terri sent to keep her informed of son's progress, problems, school, health, hobbies, and his life in general. etc.

Looks to me like no matter what Terri did or how much she tried to include mom and dad in THEIR child's life, she' a bad bad person, according to them. moo mhoo hoo

When thinking about baby K, let's not forget the death threats that Houze took seriously. I think much of what Terri has given up regarding baby K has to do with safety. moo mho

I can believe that the baby is different from before if there was alot of negative emotions or feelings going on in the home.

Kaine may be in denial it seems about alot of things in his own home, but I can believe if Terri was suffering at all with any kind of PPD, depression or anything else prior to Kyron's disappearance there may have been tension in the home.

Im sure there are things that have not been discussed. I don't know what the relationship was like normally in that family before , during or after Kyrons disappearance.

I can see the baby acting out during the period of DY and TY being at the home after Kyron's disappearance. With all the emotions going on in that household.

I don't know if Terri and Kaine were angry at one another and never argued but just didn't speak, that is highly uncomfortable for any child, I know from my own experience and some children will act out in that.

I would really like to know what was going on in the family dynamics weeks, months before Kyron disappeared.

well, apparently Kyron was being worked with in regards to not paying attention at school ...

maybe he couldn't focus b/c he was being drugged or poisoned or just generally creeped out by his stepmother

I was wondering the same thing! She only saw her own son every other weekend and that's because Terri drove him the 2 hours to meet her 1/2 way.

Let's not forget Desiree complaining about all the E-mails Terri sent to keep her informed of son's progress, problems, school, health, hobbies, and his life in general. etc.

Looks to me like no matter what Terri did or how much she tried to include mom and dad in THEIR child's life, she' a bad bad person, according to them. moo mhoo hoo

When thinking about baby K, let's not forget the death threats that Houze took seriously. I think much of what Terri has given up regarding baby K has to do with safety. moo mho

But Kaine was very protective of Terri prior to learning of the MFH. So you have to put the attitude of Kaine AFTER THAT in that context...and of Desiree and Kaine in the context that they were dealing, all this time, with a woman who saw murder as a solution to problems.

And now their child is missing.

To say, Terri "cannot do anything right", allows Terri to be defined without the details LE shared with Kaine and Desiree. That's leaving out a major part of what makes Kyron's parents feel as they do. What is sharing emails when you tried to arrange, according to LE, a murder?

That is major. And would probably affect most of us and our feelings, particularly at this horrific time.

well, apparently Kyron was being worked with in regards to not paying attention at school ...

maybe he couldn't focus b/c he was being drugged or poisoned or just generally creeped out by his stepmother

If he was drugged or poisoned by TH , why would she even remark about his condition ? or even think of taking to him a doctor ?

Attention. "Hero" syndrome.

Doesn't make any sense to me, I don't see TH as a Hero ? I never have. I haven't seen her trying to gain attention either. I would think to be a Hero in these horrific circumstances, you may want to be the one that finds Kyron alive.

Hi 32beats and WELCOME to WS,

I've had the feeling Kyron was holding on to secrets. but have never considered the thought Terri wanted to keep those secrets from Desiree specifically.

If those secrets became known to Kaine however it could threaten Terri's future lifestyle. I think she needed the financial freedom marriage gave her and still be able to enjoy her other pursuits with friends when Kaine was at work. All that could come to a screeching halt if Kaine ended the marriage due to learning about Kyron's secrets.

Removing the threat ~ a major reason people murder others.

PS: I don't think she was medicating Kyron or the baby, We know she lies. So I think saying he was having trouble focusing, seizures, etc was like the Dr appt routine. To create a scenario of confusion all directed to show irresponsibility of the school and teacher so when they discovered he was gone they wouldn't be alarmed and call LE. They'd think he was sick and at a Dr's appt.

As to the baby it wasn't said the change was for the better or worse, right? I think it would be natural for her to miss her mommy.

I hope all that makes sense. ;}

Doesn't make any sense to me, I don't see TH as a Hero ? I never have. I haven't seen her trying to gain attention either. I would think to be a Hero in these horrific circumstances, you may want to be the one that finds Kyron alive.

No. I'm referring to Terri telling people that she was Desiree's great friend and only moved in with Kaine to care for Kyron when Desiree became sick. Now many women would keep private that they had had an affair with a man cheating on a pregnant wife..but Terri took it further.

Terri the Hero.

She could have been a hero if she was the one to recognize that Kyron has seizures and have him diagnosed and medicated. But in that scenario she would have had to bring him to the doctor the following week alive, so either it was not Terri who took Kyron or something went horribly wrong in her plans.

Hi Ladyl, Interesting, as I read a blip in a link this morning where the school or his teacher said he was a normal student and doing well. Hmmmmm :waitasec:

bbm

IMO, this was just another dig at Terri--I don't think it needs analyzation...

Yep...sure wish they'd get over this Terri hate and concentrate on who really took Kyron. It has become so tiresome. Makes one want to scream, "Leave Terri alone"!!

But Kaine was very protective of Terri prior to learning of the MFH. So you have to put the attitude of Kaine AFTER THAT in that context...and of Desiree and Kaine in the context that they were dealing, all this time, with a woman who saw murder as a solution to problems.

And now their child is missing.

To say, Terri "cannot do anything right", allows Terri to be defined without the details LE shared with Kaine and Desiree. That's leaving out a major part of what makes Kyron's parents feel as they do. What is sharing emails when you tried to arrange, according to LE, a murder?

That is major. And would probably affect most of us and our feelings, particularly at this horrific time.

bbm

Desiree and Kaine DID NOT say Terri couldn't do anything right - they indicated she was evil, hateful, lied, and is responsible for Kyron missing. They backed this up by 'gut feelings' and 'mother's intuition' and unsubstantiated hearsay of a MFH.

IMO the unsubstantiated/hearsay MFH that caused Kaine to bolt out the door with baby K was used by Desiree and Kaine to push their agenda on a national forum that Terri is the one and only murderous, psychopath who could have taken their precious boy. moo mho hoo

I feel strongly that Kaine and Desiree will one day regret pushing judgmental America into casting Terri as the murderous wrench who orchestrated the disappearance of Kyron. moo mhoo

Yep...sure wish they'd get over this Terri hate and concentrate on who really took Kyron. It has become so tiresome. Makes one want to scream, "Leave Terri alone"!!

Who is meant by "they"???

Someone had said they thought maybe Terri was simply wanting Desiree to like her, to accept her. I agree with that. It seems to me she put a lot of time and effort into keeping the bio mom involved.

Ahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member