Terri's Emails to Desiree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And clearly the gist of it is that Desiree wants people to know she had that "mother's instinct" right away, like she said in the Dateline episode last night. She seems to constantly have to reinforce that she had any sort of mothering instinct where her child was concerned.

I did notice that she was once again sans Kyron Is Missing Teeshirt like Tony and Kaine were sporting.
bbm, is she supposed to be wearing one?

How do you know that her maternal instinct is not sincere?

eta: until the audio file comes out with more information I am going to reserve my own personal judgement on them ....moooooooo

bbm, is she supposed to be wearing one?

How do you know that her maternal instinct is not sincere?

She can wear whatever she wants. I was making note of the absence of the t-shirt, as well as it having been absent most every time I've seen her on TV. That is all.

Also, I said nothing about the sincerity of her maternal instinct. I made note that she makes sure to say something about it every time she's near a microphone, as though to reinforce that notion into the minds of the observers/listeners. My personal belief in what that means was kept private.

And yet Terri took the time to write "long, rambling missives" about Kyron to Desiree. You don't spend time on something if you don't care about it, IMHO.

So even the length of Terri's e-mails are suspect now? Again, the more the feelings of the parents, and perhaps even LE, rely and are shaped by nitpicks such as this, the more I doubt they've got any real evidence against Terri, and that makes me continue to question whether or not Terri is guilty.
Of course you don't spend time on things you don't care about, but we don't know if TH cared about Kyron of if she cared about her appearances as a good step mother. IMO.

I don't think the nitpicks are necessarily bad....if TH suddenly stopped acting "normal" leading up to June 4, it's reason to question her actions if other evidence (such as lying about her whereabouts, theoretically) came to light. I hope that LE has more than that, certainly. I'd also hope that if LE has more than that...and if they've shared that information with DY and KH...that both DY and KH wouldn't release sensitive information regarding the investigation, but would otherwise try their best to offer details as they could as to their reasons for suspecting TH and thinking that she's not being cooperative.

Desiree knew Terri better than anyone posting here. If she thought something was amiss, I, of course, trust her instinct. She is probably now thinking back on all the things Terri did and said leading up to Kyron's disappearance. Things that didn't mean much then, but take on a new meaning now. Seriously, I do not understand why Desiree can do nothing right, judging from some of the posts I read here. She is a victim. A grieving mother.

And I would much rather see an innocent caring mother, like Desiree, wearing something other than a Kyron t-shirt, than others like Terri and Casey A, who mock the very exsistence of the missing children shirts.

I think what DY wore is moot because everybody who ends up watching the missing Kyron Horman Dateline show knows very well that he is missing without reading it on his mom's clothing.

Um, I thought these two didn't really like each other - or at least Desiree didn't like TH? So why not shut down these long chatty emails a long time ago?

I think maybe she didn't for Kyrons sake. Just try to keep things good, a line of communication open and such bc you want to know how your baby is doing when not in your care.

Moo

Desiree knew Terri better than anyone posting here. If she thought something was amiss, I, of course, trust her instinct. She is probably now thinking back on all the things Terri did and said leading up to Kyron's disappearance. Things that didn't mean much then, but take on a new meaning now. Seriously, I do not understand why Desiree can do nothing right, judging from some of the posts I read here. She is a victim. A grieving mother.

And I would much rather see an innocent caring mother, like Desiree, wearing something other than a Kyron t-shirt, than others like Terri and Casey A, who mock the very exsistence of the missing children shirts.

BBM

Hindsight, I think we have all experienced at some point whether it be for something big or small. I think she is trying to deal with the guilt that inevitably follows. Idk, that's the way i read it anyhow.

I think debs' material illustration, re: the shirt, is that anything can be nitpicked, or viewed negatively, by either side. :twocents:

(Sorry, I don't know how to multi-quote, it seems.)

ETA: Not speaking for anyone, BTW - just reflecting on the posts.

I think debs' material illustration, re: the shirt, is that anything can be nitpicked, or viewed negatively, by either side. :twocents:

(Sorry, I don't know how to multi-quote, it seems.)

ETA: Not speaking for anyone, BTW - just reflecting on the posts.

Maybe but personally I dont see the need to constantly try and put Desiree down. She is a woman desperately missing her son and to slam her cos shes not wearing a Kyron is missing Teeshirt i simply dont get.

Desiree is a victim. Its not HER fault her beloved son is missing :(

Maybe but personally I dont see the need to constantly try and put Desiree down. She is a woman desperately missing her son and to slam her cos shes not wearing a Kyron is missing Teeshirt i simply dont get.

And if TH is innocent she is a victim of not only loosing Kyron, but Baby K too. And her entire life.

I agree with WhyaDuck's take on it.

Moooo

:clap::clap::clap:

At least she didn't email Desiree to tell her Kyron was missing...

I can see what Desiree means. I have one friend that if I get a short email, I know something is seriously wrong immediately.

No, Terri didn't email Desiree to tell her Kyron was missing but when Terri went to the school after she and Kaine had discovered Kyron not on the bus, it was the school that called Desiree. Then Desiree, after finding out Terri was at the school, called Terri herself.

And if TH is innocent she is a victim of not only loosing Kyron, but Baby K too. And her entire life.

I agree with WhyaDuck's take on it.

Moooo

IF she is innocent then she should try and clear herself. Its that simple really.

And to be honest if she has lost Baby K again that is no one elses fault but her own. She could try and see her daughter but her lawyer has said she isnt fighting it...so...dunno..i think its weird that a loving mother wouldnt want to see her daughter but thats just me i guess.

Sorry but from where I am sitting..any and all problems she has is of her own making and her unwillingness to help with Kyron.

JMO

We are all frustrated in this case as in so many others on WS. With the GJ meeting yesterday we all had hopes of getting our coffee and coming straight to this thread with a midnight arrest. One poster pointed out I think it was Nursebeeme that said a GJ might even ask for the return of a person so more questions may be asked. Some how that post gave me a little more patience.
As Desiree is concerned she has faced some huge life challenges with the break up that led to TH and then her kidney which made her face a life decision.
We are all getting tidbits daily of the what ifs and sit here and speculate, sleuth and question how we feel.
Do that times a million and you have Kaine, Desiree and her husband going crazy, trusting LE to solve this and find precious Kyron. I posted on this thread because it was top on the list. This one happened to be about e mails.It falls in all threads but I will add I believe that in this case Kyron will be found and the truth will come out.
Thanks for letting me just type and share my feelings.

Forgive me for continuing the OT'ness but, I couldn't resist...I'd love to know why TH or DS haven't been seen wearing a Find Kyron Tshirt.

Seems to me if I found myself to be in either of these two women's shoes...and I was truly innocent of ANY wrong doing, I'd be showing my support for this little boys safe return in whatever fashion I could.;)

I have not blamed Desiree or put her down even once. I am making objective observations which (I must add) demonstrate many of the characteristics which have thus far been used to point to guilt in Terri.

That is all.

Forgive me for continuing the OT'ness but, I couldn't resist...I'd love to know why TH or DS haven't been seen wearing a Find Kyron Tshirt.

Seems to me if I found myself to be in either of these two women's shoes...and I was truly innocent of ANY wrong doing, I'd be showing my support for this little boys safe return in whatever fashion I could.;)

In the very beginning, both women were wearing the T-shirts, as well as Kaine. I didn't pay as much attention to Tony so I can't speak to what his attire has been. Then after Terri not part of the group, I can't say what she was wearing but I can say that DY and KH continue to wear them. There are times for different interviews I've seen DY wear different clothing but she has a button on her sweater with Kyron's picture on it----you know the big campaign type buttons people wear. I think it's just because they need to vary what they wear since they're in the public eye so much. If they don't have a Find Kyron T-shirt on, it sure doesn't mean they are any less supportive, in my opinion anyway.

Um, I thought these two didn't really like each other - or at least Desiree didn't like TH? So why not shut down these long chatty emails a long time ago?

Ever tried (unsuccessfully;-) to shut down someone who keeps emailing all those funny(?), "good luck," or chain letter emails?

:dance::dance::dance:

Regarding the emails, I sincerely wonder how many stepmoms would keep the biomom updated like this. Obviously, we don't know if this was done since TH first came into Kyron's life or at a later date. Whether I think TH is innocent or guilty, I think this was a nice thing to do and have my doubts that a lot of women would do this. JMO

Excuse me for asking but I am lost,lol
Are their emails up somewhere for reading? Sorry I searched with no luck. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72