Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #10 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh oh- Looks like it's time for KRT to start talking ....

Federal law enforcement officials are sharpening their focus on the widow of the dead suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings after finding al-Qaeda’s Inspire magazine and other radical Islamist material on her computer, according to law enforcement officials.

The probe of the computer belonging to Katherine Russell, 24, the widow of Tamerlan Tsarnaev

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...cd9d28-b413-11e2-baf7-5bc2a9dc6f44_story.html

I wonder if KRT is going to say that she has no idea about the searches and it was all her dead husband's doings.

I wonder if KRT is going to say that she has no idea about the searches and it was all her dead husband's doings.

She seems to be saying that so far.
She saw nothing and knew nothing.

So incriminating stuff on KRT's computer and bomb making substances are found in the kitchen. Parent(s) of the year.

Now lawyering up right away makes so much more sense.

She seems to be saying that so far.
She saw nothing and knew nothing.

I'd guess she's just buying herself some time. Liklihood of that many pressure-cooker bombs (not really small items), in that small apt., in the sink, bathtub, and on the kitchen table...and she knew nothing? Possible but not likely. It also brings up the question, where was the 3 year old, when the bomb-making was going on in that apt?

Do we know how many families live in that apt. building? The Tsarnaev's were apt. 3, were they on the top floor?

I'd guess she's just buying herself some time. Liklihood of that many pressure-cooker bombs (not really small items), in that small apt., in the sink, bathtub, and on the kitchen table...and she knew nothing? Possible but not likely. It also brings up the question, where was the 3 year old, when the bomb-making was going on in that apt?

Maybe child services might want to ask that question.

Also notable from this Washington Post article:

"In another development, federal agents, state troopers and local law enforcement officers scoured a wooded area near Dartmouth, Mass., where Dzhokhar Tsarnaev attended college. Investigators are looking for possible evidence that might indicate the brothers tested explosives there, according to a law enforcement official. Residents in the vicinity had reported hearing loud noises coming from the woods on March 30."

I did not see the report from the residents prior to this article.

zillow has that property listed as having 6 br, 3.5ba.

From Twitter:

Kathy Curran ‏@KathyReports
Sources tell me death of Tamerlan Tsarnaev has been ruled a homicide. Died from gunshot wounds and blunt trauma to head and torso. #wcvb

IMO, staring out one of the back windows... What makes me believe this? The back neighbor said she would sometimes look out and just see the little one staring out the window. :(

If the three year old was present in the apartment when bombs were being assembled or assembled bombs were kept in the home, I'd say there is a good case for child endangerment charges to be leveled against the surviving parent. Neglecting to be aware of any present dangers in her home (which her lawyer has stated she lived there with TT and the toddler) is not a defense. If the child was seen staring out the window for long periods of time on a regular basis then that sounds like neglect.

When are these investigators going to get in touch with the Hanover, MA LE re: the explosives and detonated devices found between March 15th and the end of March? It was only about 25 miles away from Boston...and we know that both of the brothers spent time in Boston vicinity as well as the arrested American friend, RP.

Hanover seems to be on the way to New Bedford/Dartmouth.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hanov...a=X&ei=IR-EUcHTCpLq0QH3v4GACA&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

It is only about a 15 mile difference to go by way of Hanover.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hanov...a=X&ei=IR-EUcHTCpLq0QH3v4GACA&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

When are these investigators going to get in touch with the Hanover, MA LE re: the explosives and detonated devices found between March 15th and the end of March? It was only about 25 miles away from Boston...and we know that both of the brother spent time in Boston vicinity as well as the arrested American friend, RP.

Hanover seems to be on the way to New Bedford/Dartmouth.

Good point.

And lets not forget that money was tight. She is supposedly working 70 hrs a week to suport the family. Wouldn't the fact that her husband decided to spend money on all these pressure cookers...AT THE LEAST...caused her to ask him why?

Not sure if I am correct about this. In the beginning, I thought the news said KRT dropped off the kid at the apartment for TT to watch, like she had been elsewhere and went to the apartment. Somewhere today or yesterday, I think her attorney implied she just left for work from the apartment (like she woke up, got ready and left to work).

Yes, we haven't been able to get a straight answer on whether she lived in the apartment, or dropped the child off in the morning, or if she lived with parents but child lived with TT.
So I have no answer as to what the truth is.

The landlady hasn't done much to clarify who her tenants were, either. It's time a really good investigative journalist figures this out. The neighbors, the mailman, and the landlady must have better information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214