Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #10 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The so-called death picture. Has anyone noticed that it appears he is lying in a cluttered messy area? Doesn't look like either an operating room or a morgue picture. It almost looks like he is in a supply closet.

If TT was already dead before being run over, how would it be possible for blunt force trauma to be a contributing cause to his death? Obviously he was not dead when he was run over.

a quick google search showed that victims that died from being hit by a car are often listed as "blunt force trauma" as COD.

I am not sure what is the point of this? By all acounts DT appears to have behaved as a normal young man, including dating. TT might have had "dysfunctional relationships" but he still had at least two women fighting over him. This is not going to explain anything regarding their behavior. It sure wasn't because they couldn't find females that they decided to allegedly blow up several bombs.
Totally on track IMO

- gunshot wounds = shot by LE
- extreme blunt trauma = run over by brother with SUV

The shooting was first. So does that mean he was already dead when DT ran over him?

Re KR: I think she must be very frightened that her daughter will be taken away from her by child services, that's why the lawyer front.

Before we go assuming that the extreme blunt trauma was due to DT running him over, we must first disprove all other possibilities... What about shrapnel from the last bomb that was set off...as what may have also caused DT's neck injury... or something else???
Just want to be sure that we are commenting on possible FACTS, not assumptions.

A little OT but a few pages back, there was discussion about DT being the Bieber of terrorists. I've watched the YouTube video with the niece and also read the teenaged drooling and I just don't get it. I don't find him endearing or sweet at all. He is tormenting a toddler! He then asks for a kiss, abruptly asks for another one (first one was unacceptable?) then tells her to get out again and laughs at her reaction.
She's a doll and my heart breaks for her. She is another victim, IMO.

I am not sure what is the point of this? By all acounts DT appears to have behaved as a normal young man, including dating. TT might have had "dysfunctional relationships" but he still had at least two women fighting over him. This is not going to explain anything regarding their behavior. It sure wasn't because they couldn't find females that they decided to allegedly blow up several bombs.
Totally on track IMO

A little OT but a few pages back, there was discussion about DT being the Bieber of terrorists. I've watched the YouTube video with the niece and also read the teenaged drooling and I just don't get it. I don't find him endearing or sweet at all. He is tormenting a toddler! He then asks for a kiss, abruptly asks for another one (first one was unacceptable?) then tells her to get out again and laughs at her reaction.
She's a doll and my heart breaks for her. She is another victim, IMO.

I kind of agree with you on this, I felt it was manipulative and it made me feel some angst. And, seems like he was conditioning her.

- gunshot wounds = shot by LE
- extreme blunt trauma = run over by brother with SUV

The shooting was first. So does that mean he was already dead when DT ran over him?

Re KR: I think she must be very frightened that her daughter will be taken away from her by child services, that's why the lawyer front.
I kinda think he was so messed up they are not gonna be able to give one conclusion , I think they will go for causes he wa mangled....

I kind of agree with you on this, I felt it was manipulative and it made me feel some angst. And, seems like he was conditioning her.
Amazing I read it so the opposite .........I thought it was sweet and what he was before his darkness came over him.

I just shook my head after comment after comment of how sweet he is, etc. sweet would be nuzzling her, making funny faces, but purposely tormenting her while taping it? Jack *advertiser censored*.

Not even close to the same, polar opposites

Soldiers and countries do not wage war in the name of a god
Terrorists do

Soldiers fight other combatants who know they are out there, everyone is armed
Terrorists sneak in kill unarmed non combatants who have no idea what's about to happen

War has an end game, a goal
Terrorism has no end game, no true direction no loyalties. Terrorists from the same group will drop a bomb on strangers in NY as fast as they will their own people Beirut.

If it was the same for terrorists they'd come out in the light of day tell the world who they are and fight other armed forces, but they don't they hide and killed unarmed people and only announce their identities after the damage has been done
All it is is you kill my mother and friends they will do the same.....

bombs of war do nothing different than bombs of terror

Before we go assuming that the extreme blunt trauma was due to DT running him over, we must first disprove all other possibilities... What about shrapnel from the last bomb that was set off...as what may have also caused DT's neck injury... or something else???

Shrapnel does not cause blunt trauma. It cuts and enters.

Shrapnel does not cause blunt force traumas, that would be more like a cut or in the extreme a shredding like we saw in the bombing.Think things like baseball bats, pipes bricks and bumpers for BFT.

Besides it was reported the big bomb they threw at the scene didn't even work

I think it's more than safe to say from eye witnesses that reported his brother ran him over and dragged him down the street that the "blunt force trauma" is due to being smacked by 4500 pounds of SUV

I just shook my head after comment after comment of how sweet he is, etc. sweet would be nuzzling her, making funny faces, but purposely tormenting her while taping it? Jack *advertiser censored*.
They were playing a game ............run around and stuff ...IMO

Shrapnel does not cause blunt trauma. It cuts and enters.

Can you please post a link with this information???

I am seeing that blast injuries can definitely nvolve standard penetrating and blunt trauma

First website I found... http://www.bt.cdc.gov/masscasualties/explosions.asp
will look for more, as well as review the video of the "shoot out" scene to see how he was apprehended, & if he hit the ground or was hit at all.

Can you please post a link with this information???

I am seeing that blast injuries can definitely nvolve standard penetrating and blunt trauma

First website I found... http://www.bt.cdc.gov/masscasualties/explosions.asp
will look for more, as well as review the video of the "shoot out" scene to see how he was apprehended, & if he hit the ground or was hit at all.

I haven't yet come to any conclusions, I want to obtain as much factual information as I can before I do.

If TT was already dead before being run over, how would it be possible for blunt force trauma to be a contributing cause to his death? Obviously he was not dead when he was run over.
Never be able to figure that our for sure. I think it is reasonable to conclude after being machine gunned, playing with bombs and accidently run over

dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member