Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible they could have gotten assistance through churches or are there other organizations that assist refugees that are brought into the country? I know there are organizations that offer assistance to refugees when they arrive and for a certain time period but would they continue to assist after they had been in the country for so many years?

I had one other question for CARIIS. You mentioned you thought, the way they were able to support themselves was through drugs. The older brother was very against this and very harsh on others that drank and used drugs. Do you think that he would still sell drugs and find no fault in that as long as he himself didn't use drugs? I'm just curious about your statement and would like to hear more of your opinion about the drug funding.

neither Tamerlan nor Dzokhar Tsarnaev directly received state welfare benefits at any time.Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...welfare-info-on-suspects-family#ixzz2T8OXxX3K

Wow there have been reports of them getting welfare for weeks now from media. There has been so much information fed to the public that has been absolutely erroneous. I wish media could be help liable for their ridiculous errors and downright lights. We had innocent people scared for their lives because of media portraying them as bombers. A bomber was arrested, an hour later actually we were just kidding. People angry about welfare abuse and it did not happen. I'm so tired of it!! Don't report it if you don't know it to be true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did get welfare benefits, through their parents or through TT's wife. As I recall, that is exactly what was reported previously.

"The brothers did, however, receive benefits in the past through their parents, and Tamerlan also received benefits from September 2011 to November 2012 through his wife, Katherine Russell."

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...welfare-info-on-suspects-family#ixzz2T8XBhjbn

They did get welfare benefits, through their parents or through TT's wife. As I recall, that is exactly what was reported previously.

"The brothers did, however, receive benefits in the past through their parents, and Tamerlan also received benefits from September 2011 to November 2012 through his wife, Katherine Russell."

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...welfare-info-on-suspects-family#ixzz2T8XBhjbn

Oh got ya. Indirectly they actually did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible they could have gotten assistance through churches or are there other organizations that assist refugees that are brought into the country? I know there are organizations that offer assistance to refugees when they arrive and for a certain time period but would they continue to assist after they had been in the country for so many years?

I had one other question for CARIIS. You mentioned you thought, the way they were able to support themselves was through drugs. The older brother was very against this and very harsh on others that drank and used drugs. Do you think that he would still sell drugs and find no fault in that as long as he himself didn't use drugs? I'm just curious about your statement and would like to hear more of your opinion about the drug funding.

I'm really interested in the drug angle as well.Especially in relation to the Waltham triple murder......TT surely looked the part....maybe he was heavily involved in dealing and had a change of heart in the last couple of years or so when he became increasingly religious? I also find the possibility intriguing that DT was into a lot more than pot.I agree with Cariis that he looked strung out in the end.Was his brother feeding his habit and only outwardly so against drugs? I wonder if that Pizza place plays a part in all this...

I don't believe older brother was dealing drugs.
And younger one doesn't look "strung up" to me. In fact he has a little smirk in at least some of the photos of him at the marathon that I saw. You don't want to be "strung up" if you only have seconds to walk away (in one piece) from the explosion.

DT mentioned in his twitter feed that drugs help him not having to deal with reality.I could imagine the only way to handle blowing up innocent people and walking away from it would be heavily drugged up.

According to his twitter, he is a stress free kind of guy.

"drugs are a crutch for people who cant handle reality” (from his twitter)
so what exactly made him such a "stress free kind of guy"?

What makes you think he is talking about himself here?

because he openly talks about doing drugs ,everyone that knew him says he was a pothead so it's not a question whether or not he was into drugs ,I only suspect he was into heavier stuff than pot.....

Were the benefits obtained through TT's wife legitimate, or was the truth skirted around a bit during the application process.

No new developments at all in this case? Nothing further about KR?

Were the benefits obtained through TT's wife legitimate, or was the truth skirted around a bit during the application process.

She could have legitimately applied. She and he both were unemployed at the time. Only recently did her income become enough ( beginning of 2012) to no longer receive Section 8 housing.

Looks like nothing new, not on MSM anyway. Fox Boston's latesst on KRT. JMHO, Remember she has a new attorney now, so no doubt he is running interference, so to speak, :
The widow of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Katherine Russell, remains in seclusion with her 3-year-old daughter in North Kingstown, R.I., at the home of her parents. She reportedly remains under close watch by federal authorities and through her attorneys has said repeatedly she had no knowledge of the bombing plot.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...l-russia-failed-to-report-texts#ixzz2TGog6nAP

She could have legitimately applied. She and he both were unemployed at the time. Only recently did her income become enough ( beginning of 2012) to no longer receive Section 8 housing.

She must have had a pretty good income. The income guidelines for a family of 3 is $2,595 per month. There used to be several things that could be deducted from the actual earnings to reach the amount of earnings that would be used in the calculation. The participant only has to pay 30% of their income as their share.

Also heard that A Castro is having a hard time being locked up! I wish they would chain him to something, cover any windows (if any) and leave him in the dark.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member