Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a good article:

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130808-714568.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

August 8, 2013, 4:04 p.m. ET
UPDATE: Grand Jury Indicts Two Kazakh Men in Boston Marathon Bombing

"Two friends accused of trying to stall the probe into alleged Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were indicted Thursday on a more serious charge than they had originally faced, significantly increasing their potential prison time if they are found guilty."

"In a filing Thursday, Mr. Phillpos's attorneys Derege Demissie and Susan Church asked the court to waive a preliminary hearing scheduled for Monday.

The "the parties are engaged in negotiations aimed at possible resolution of this matter," the filing said."

Just happened to see this article from last week beacause Daily Mail picked up on it.

Basically its saying that Donald Larking is saying that Tamerlan's wife Catherine Russell had been a Catholic and converted to Islam because ... etc.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/08/07/unlikely-friendship/xQao9NHjkUvtvhTcK1uwCL/story.html

Tsarnaev friend tells of beliefs in conspiracies
The Boston Globe
By Sally Jacobs | GLOBE STAFF AUGUST 08, 2013

Snippets

"Larking was introduced to the Tsarnaev family in 2011 when friends recommended Zubeidat Tsarnaev, Tamerlan’s mother, to help care for Larking’s wife, who is a quadrapalegic. Zubeidat, who supplemented her income with work as a home health care aide, worked for the Larkings in their West Newton home on weekends. At times, one of her sons covered her shift. When she returned to Russia last year, Tamerlan’s wife, Katherine Russell, took over the job."

"Katherine Russell, who married Tsarnaev in 2010, converted from Catholicism to Islam for reasons similar to his own, said Larking. Like him, she was deeply disappointed over the scandal that engulfed the church and she was worried that the daughter she had with Tsarnaev would not be safe in the church in which she had grown up.

“She wanted a church with more morals,” recalled Larking. “She felt the mosque would be a safer place for her daughter to go to nursery school.”"

Its a very good article overall but this part about Larking talking about her being Catholic struck me as odd, since there have been other articles that say something very different about her own prior church interests or affiliations.

For example, this AP article from April 22, 2013

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/feds-ask-interview-wife-suspected-bomber

A TALENTED ARTIST AND NOW, BOMBING SUSPECT'S WIFE
By MICHELLE R. SMITH, KATIE ZEZIMA and JACK GILLUM
— Apr. 22 11:20 PM EDT

"Tsarnaeva attended North Kingstown High School, graduating in 2007. Her yearbook entry lists her plans as college and the Peace Corps. Her art teacher for four years, Amos Trout Paine, remembered her talent in painting and drawing and said she was at the top of her class.

"The reason why I remember her is she was very nice and very smart," Paine said. "She was ready to learn."

She had friends and was well integrated into class, he said, and did not seem to be interested in religion.

"There was none of that with her," he said. "She was neutral.""

Another more thorough article, this from the Boston Globe:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev friends plead not guilty to obstruction of justice

The Boston Globe
By Patricia Wen | GLOBE STAFF AUGUST 13, 2013

snip

"Dressed in orange prison jumpsuits, Dias Kadyrbayev and Azamat Tazhayakov, both from Kazakhstan, looked nothing like photos of them that have circulated during the past few months. In those images, they appeared, alongside Tsarnaev, enjoying everything from a trip to Times Square in New York City to a homemade meal at one of their homes.

The US District Court hearing lasted only a few minutes, with each defendant, both of them from Kazakhstan, saying “not guilty” to the charges before they were taken away by US marshals.

Both the defendants’ fathers were present in court. The sons waved and smiled to them."

More...

Family of youngest Boston Marathon survivor speaks out
Jane Richard lost leg in marathon blast; Older brother Martin died in bombing

Thursday marked four months since the Boston Marathon bombing.
Richard family members, who lost their son Martin in the bombing, and had their 7-year-old daughter Jane seriously hurt, spoke about the family's recovery.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metr.../21483450/-/amypx0/-/index.html#ixzz2c4JhKD15

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/us/boston-bombing-tsarnaev-injuries/index.html?c=homepage-t

Boston bombing suspect had severe wounds

The most serious of the injuries was a gunshot wound that appeared to enter through the left inside of his mouth and exit through the lower left side of his face, said Stephen Ray Odom

"This was a high-powered injury that has resulted in skull-base fracture, with injuries to the middle ear, the skull base, ... his ... vertebrae ... as well as injury to the pharynx, (and) the mouth." Odom said in testimony given April 22, three days after Tsarnaev was arrested following the bombing.

His testimony, unsealed Monday, does not say whether the 20-year-old college student inflicted the wound on himself or suffered it during his showdown with police April 19.

Why is it that we have not seen any photos of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev after his capture? Apparently Russian TV released a video but we have not even seen anything other than sketches. Why is it that his friends who attended his very short court appearance say that he seemed like a totally different person? His face looked strange, his body language was different, he was taller and he spoke with a thick Russian accent. He didn't have a Russian accent.
To me, this either means he was highly medicated and his face was swollen or... it wasn't him. Which would explain why we can't see any photos or videos of him since his capture.
<modsnip>

There is so much confusing and contradicting information.
I hope that it's all exposed and people see the truth.

Why is it that we have not seen any photos of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev after his capture? Apparently Russian TV released a video but we have not even seen anything other than sketches. Why is it that his friends who attended his very short court appearance say that he seemed like a totally different person? His face looked strange, his body language was different, he was taller and he spoke with a thick Russian accent. He didn't have a Russian accent.
To me, this either means he was highly medicated and his face was swollen or... it wasn't him. Which would explain why we can't see any photos or videos of him since his capture.
<modsnip>

There is so much confusing and contradicting information.

There are way too many video cameras and camera on private citizens who took pictures of what happened. We are better off and safer because of regular Americans who were in police uniforms that night and captured one of the suspects alive. People are not ignorant to what happened. Just ask the 250 people who were injured that day and the family of the police officer and bystanders who were killed by these two brothers. They will all tell you the truth because there is no need to lie. It is what it is and we need to all accept it and move on and let LE do their jobs. My husband was in law enforcement and the last thing he was, was a liar. This is the truth the people see. jmo

<modsnip>. There is so much confusing and contradicting information.

It's a federal case. No cameras in the courtroom.
He's been three places since his capture that I know of...
1) hospital (no news cameras)
2) jail (no news cameras)
3) federal court (no news cameras)

Where would we have seen photos?

His face looked strange because a bullet went through it. Not surprising.

His body language was most likely different because he was having to face up to his disgusting actions.

No way he was taller that's ridiculous.

His accent can change with his wants. He controls that. I'm sure he's playing it up. He thinks he's brilliant.

Wasn't him???<modsnip>

Anything concrete to back up your claims?
ANYTHING AT ALL?

When the American government sets something up, it's not some half done thing that is going to be obvious and clear to people. It's done well. Of course people were injured. It happened. I am talking about WHO actually did it. Of course they have the perfect suspects. Of course they have proof. They know what they're doing. It's been done before and will continue to be done if people continue to not question anything that seems odd.
Your replies to my points don't prove anything because all of the proof you seem to have just comes from the same people who set the whole thing up.

A Russian TV program has a video of the court appearance and released it so why is it banned from America? Normally there would be photos even just of him walking into or out of the court. There has been nothing. And why did they try to tell us he shot himself in the throat, when clearly they did it? And the whole thing about the confession he wrote on the boat is just silly. I guess they'd hoped he wouldn't be able to talk.
I'm not sure about this whole decoy theory but it is pretty strange that he suddenly has a Russian accent.

And what about Ibragim Todashev? I hope his father gets the answers he is looking for, and he deserves.

<modsnip>

People who run usually run for a reason. It appears the brothers got themselves into something pretty deep with no way out. I have no sympathy for the man. None.

You are exactly right. People who are guilty usually run. Which is why I find it strange how the days after the attack Dzhokhar was said to be acting normally and as though nothing happened. He went to a party, he saw his friends, he did everything like nothing was wrong. He didn't seem nervous or afraid or anything. You are totally right when you say that people who run usually run for a reason. They only started to run when people started chasing them.

You are exactly right. People who are guilty usually run. Which is why I find it strange how the days after the attack Dzhokhar was said to be acting normally and as though nothing happened. He went to a party, he saw his friends, he did everything like nothing was wrong. He didn't seem nervous or afraid or anything. You are totally right when you say that people who run usually run for a reason. They only started to run when people started chasing them.

And I suppose we are to be told that they stopped at 7-11 to pick up all those weapons on the way out. People run from criminals not from police. DT is where he is suppose to be. He will get his day in court and hopefully he will spend the rest of his life in prison. As a citizen I would expect it at the very least. jmo

To pick up what weapons? The ones you saw in that blurry police video in which you can't actually make out anyone clearly? Like I said, they know what they are doing and they know how to provide evidence. The fact that there was a police shootout proves nothing,and the fact that there was a pressure cooker bomb at that scene also proves nothing other than the fact that there was another pressure cooker bomb. There is no real evidence that clearly shows the suspects doing anything. The truth is that the people in the shootout video could be anyone. We can't even clearly see anyone's faces.
And honestly, if people were after you and shooting at you, what would you do? Walk out hands up... to what, get shot at and die? You say they ran because they were guilty, I think they ran because they knew what was happening. What else could they have done? Either way they would have been caught and said to be the criminals... a life time in prision for a crime they may not even have been responsible for.
I thought they had a video of Dzhokhar putting down a backpack at the scene of the crime, so where's the video? They do not have any clear evidence when you actually think about it... <modsnip>.

<modsnip>

We discuss facts here. We produce links here. Do you have any links that back up any of these bizarre claims?

To pick up what weapons? The ones you saw in that blurry police video in which you can't actually make out anyone clearly? Like I said, they know what they are doing and they know how to provide evidence. The fact that there was a police shootout proves nothing, and the fact that there was a pressure cooker bomb at that scene also proves nothing other than the fact that there was another pressure cooker bomb. There is no real evidence that clearly shows the suspects doing anything. The truth is that the people in the shootout video could be anyone. We can't even clearly see anyone's faces.
And honestly, if people were after you and shooting at you, what would you do? Walk out hands up... to what, get shot at and die? You say they ran because they were guilty, I think they ran because they knew what was happening. What else could they have done? Either way they would have been caught and said to be the criminals... a life time in prision for a crime they may not even have been responsible for.
I thought they had a video of Dzhokhar putting down a backpack at the scene of the crime, so where's the video? They do not have any clear evidence when you actually think about it... <modsnip>.

BBM: Everyone is entitled to an opinion but I really do not know many people who just happen to carry around a pressure cooker bomb and enough ammo, guns and deadly weapons to choke a horse. DT will be judged by American citizens and will get what he deserves. This is not a case of "who-dun-it", it's a case of "why". The evidence is very clear but I hope he tells the truth about what he knows.

DT's parents brought he and his brother to American to escape being killed, to escape the violence. Both brothers had every opportunity to excel. More opportunities than many native Americans born on this soil. They blew it. DT should be ashamed of himself. Little did DT's brother know that he was very close to becoming an American citizen. Such a waste. jmo

I'm not understanding why someone's questioning whether Dzhokhar was one of the bombers in the Boston marathon.

Didn't Dzhokhar already admit to being one of the bombers to the FBI upon his immediate capture once he arose from his hiding place in a stranger's boat? As far as I know, the only time he changed his guilty admission was once he was in court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back