Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conflicting info now. The reporter on MSNBC is NOW saying that LE knows the identity of suspect #2 and the LE spokesman agreed with her. So I am confused.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 4m

"Dispatch: Suspect Two description update -- wearing grey hoodie with green lettering on top of orange lettering."

No vehicle traffic in and out of Watertown... no business allowed to be open.
Wow.

MIT is not on break this week. They had a 2-day Patriots Day vacation for Monday and Tuesday only. Classes resumed on Wednesday. However, classes are canceled Friday because of the Thursday incident.

It was not NY Times, it was the NY Post.

"Post editor Col Allan defended the newspaper's decision to run its cover and the story, telling The Huffington Post's Michael Calderone: "We stand by our story. The image was emailed to law enforcement agencies yesterday afternoon "seeking information about these men, as our story reported. We did not identify them as suspects."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...en-front-page_n_3109052.html?utm_hp_ref=media

They may not have used the word 'suspect' so they can claim that technicality.

imo we all know what they were implying by linking these two men with the bombings, highlighting that their descriptions matched the police description, then saying police wanted to talk to them.

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys2m
Law enforcement official: Asking business in Watertown and nearby neighborhoods not to open today; residents should stay home

MIT is not on break this week. They had a 2-day Patriots Day vacation for Monday and Tuesday only. Classes resumed on Wednesday. However, classes are canceled Friday because of the Thursday incident.

I should have clarified- school children are on break...elementary & high school

Oh my God! I just woke up. Trying to figure out what happened. These guys have international ties? What country? Are they foreign terrorists like 9/11?

The Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 1m
MT @harvard: Harvard is closed due to public safety concerns. Please watch Harvard's Emergency page for updates: http://hvrd.me/11IJrsK

bourne said:
It was not NY Times, it was the NY Post.

"Post editor Col Allan defended the newspaper's decision to run its cover and the story, telling The Huffington Post's Michael Calderone: "We stand by our story. The image was emailed to law enforcement agencies yesterday afternoon "seeking information about these men, as our story reported. We did not identify them as suspects."

Thanks for the correction, Bourne. I was just going by what the poster I'd quoted had said.

Originally Posted by --- View Post
A website where amateur sleuthers put theories, photos and names forward. Yesterday they (and 4chan) were responsible for identifying two innocent young men, calling them suspects, which the New York Times then published on their front page.

Oh my God! I just woke up. Trying to figure out what happened. These guys have international ties? What country? Are they foreign terrorists like 9/11?

Suspect 1 is dead....had a huge confrontation with LE after stealing a car and shooting and killing a LE OFFICER
2is still running .
The town is closed...asking people to stay home.

Thanks for the correction, Bourne. I was just going by what the poster I'd quoted had said.

Yes, I was wrong - I had the New York Times and New York Post mixed up. I think I've edited them all, but if you find any others where I've left NYT can you please let me know so I can fix it? Thanks.

On the radio (AM 710 I think?), a woman in Watertown was just in tears describing the 15+ FBI agents raiding the house next door.

Or what about if it was all a frigging fake out so as to get it documented for an upcoming legal defense? Afterall, he's smart - very smart...

Some how, I don't think he's going to need a lawyer.

India/Indian=Pakistan Do you read/keep up with the news????????

Yes I do. I haven't seen anything in the mainstream media or from authorities where India or Pakistan were named as the countries of origin of the two suspects.

If you have mainstream media or confirmation from the authorities that the terrorists are/were from Pakistan can you please post the link so I can catch up?

Thanks!

Also, India and Pakistan may be neighbours but India =/= Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member