Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else feel sick to their stomach watching this? I have goosebumps!!! Scary times.

Also - very interesting the suspects made NO attempt to mask or cover their identities. Very strange they would do this and stay in the area after the attack. What was their motive and intention AFTER the Boston marathon bombings??? So brazen to stay in the area!

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys11m
NBC Pete Williams: Boston bomb suspects "attempted to make a run for it" when FBI revealed their photos on Thursday

This is definitely making me sick to my stomach. This is dangerous for the people in Waterford. This guy is going to go down in a battle of glory.

India/Indian=Pakistan Do you read/keep up with the news????????

India and Pakistan are two separate countries. They do not have the best diplomatic relations. Pakistan is predominately Muslim. India has various religions. Hindu being a primary one. Young Pakistani males are forbidden to visit India due to terrorist concerns. India is the second most populous nation behind China and has one of the world's fastest growing economies. I wouldn't consider them a frenemy to the US like Pakistan.

Ps: not only do I watch the news but I've been to India.

Please do not discuss anything from the scanner thread on this thread !!

DO NOT bring one more word from the scanner thread up here!

You can read the scanner thread at this link, but what's posted in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206134"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Woah this has turned completely bizarre! What a week, I just can't take it all in.

I really hope this guy doesn't do anything else drastic. Where is he?

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys1m
NBC's Pete Williams: Boston Marathon bomb suspects might be Turkish or Chechen, are legal permanent residents of U.S.

NBC saying they are Chechen refugees that were living in Turkey before moving to USA. Weren't students and were here in the USA for at least a year.

Just got up. News says one down, the older one? Had bomb strapped to chest.

Now looking for perp 2, showing swat teams up on someone's roof looking through windows. (I would flip out if I woke up to that.)

So, is that all I need to know to be caught up?

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys1m
NBC's Pete Williams: Boston Marathon bomb suspects might be Turkish or Chechen, are legal permanent residents of U.S.

Legal, permanent residents of the US. Thanks scorekeeper. So were they maybe trained in another country Before they came to the US?
Just thinking out loud. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members