Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the question of whether he would kill himself or not...

You know, maybe we haven't seen a sighting of him for almost 8 hours because he is in fact already dead from self inflicted wound?

I mean, the man literally disappeared with 10,000 LE on his damn tail!!!!

WTF? How does that even happen? It makes no sense how he evaded them when they had him...and could he really STILL be on the move after the entire city was shut down?
He had help ... no question about it. These 2 brothers were part of a larger cell.

You know, maybe we haven't seen a sighting of him for almost 8 hours because he is in fact already dead from self inflicted wound?

WTF? How does that even happen? It makes no sense how he evaded them when they had him...and could he really STILL be on the move after the entire city was shut down?

Dorner managed to stay right next to LE check point for a whole week. Just because this guy haven't been seen since yetsterday sure as **** does not mean he is dead.

Who is the person/people they arrested at gun point last night?

From CBC News who spoke to the Toronto aunt by phone:

"She said Tamerlan is married to a woman that she described as a Christian, and that he's been staying at home taking care of his daughter while his wife worked."

On ABC they are reporting that correspondent Bianna Golodryga, who speaks Russian, contacted the suspects' father in Russia. Father is not able to see coverage and does not believe sons are involved. He has called Bianna three times to get updates because he cannot get an info where he is. He says he has not been contacted by any LE or government officials.

I can understand why he's so outraged then. If he's seen absolutely none of the information that we have, and if no one from LE has contacted him (which to be fair, is probably not their priority right now), it would certainly be hard for him to believe, especially as he (like most parents would be) is probably convinced that his boys wouldn't do something like this.

The gov probably already has him and he is on his way to some other country for rendition... Just sayin'

interesting thought. but i just cant imagine the entire metropolitan area of boston being shut down still.

There is a report that he actually used an ATM after his brother died so he's obviously moving around. Plus, we don't know if there are others involved that are helping him somehow.

I've switched over to NBC for a change of scenery. I like Brian Williams :blowkiss:

He had help ... no question about it. These 2 brothers were part of a larger cell.

We have no idea if that's true or not.

We need to be careful with confusing speculation with confirmed fact, especially in a really fast moving thread.

I can't view any of the live coverage on this. Can someone fill me in?

I'd heard earlier about SWAT at a home? And a burning smell? Did that pan out at all?

Is there any further word on the suspect on the run?

TIA

agreed. i think they can talk him down if/when they find him.

He is only 19 years old. His older brother is dead now and I am sure he know that. Only FBI will know his state of mind and they are acting accordingly. It's very sad.

I don't think he has committed suicide yet and I doubt FBI believes that is the case too. You have to remember they are privvy to more knowledge we know hence the complete lock down. I am sure his brother told him to fight until the end and no doubt his brother is his idol and he will honour that. His brother did NOT committ suicide.

On WBZ,they are reporting that 15 officers have been wounded in the course of this man hunt. Sounds like they are muscular/skeletal issues. Sprains, scratches,erc..
Also they are thinking suspect might be wounded as they are seeing blood in the course of their searches.

The gov probably already has him and he is on his way to some other country for rendition... Just sayin'

The crime was committed in the US. I am sure the US Government will want any trial to take place in the US too.

Official Jeff Bauman Support Page

https://www.facebook.com/supportjeffandfamily

68568_143189335863423_439201358_n.jpg

Anyone have a link to the video with the gunfire last night? TIA.

We have no idea if that's true or not.

We need to be careful with confusing speculation with confirmed fact, especially in a really fast moving thread.

Agreed. They were in need of money, and that says a lot to me. They had no financial back-up, which is available to members of organised cells.

Right now - connecticut state police put out an apb on a '99 green honda civic mass tag 11gc7 suspect might be driving it. Nbc

Agreed. They were in need of money, and that says a lot to me. They had no financial back-up, which is available to members of organised cells.

I've heard that it has not been confirmed that they were in fact involved in the robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow