Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Aunt scolds reporters - tells them to listen to what she's saying! They ask questions after she's already told them something that they've misinterpreted.

Aunt says family is "perfect" and the father is very loving.

They obviously assume he has bombs with him. I can't see why they would basically shut down the whole city otherwise. We've had fugitives plenty of times but never to this degree that I can remember.

Tamerlan was working at "stores" and delivering pizza. J. was studying at school. Mother tends to "exaggerate" about them. They expect "a lot of them."

(This lady is very outspoken...)

4 children 2 boys, 2 girls. The boys are oldest and youngest, two girls in the middle.

Aunt is getting ready for her law exams, but she is drawn back to her family. She wants to travel in the states and how can she do this now? (hookay)

I'm sorry... opposing stories from the uncle versus the aunt when speaking about the boys, their father and the family.

I'm sticking with my suspicion that the uncle is hoping for US protection.
Aunt is siding with the family so she doesn't need protection.

This aunt on CNN is setting this media straight!! Telling them to get it right and pay attention.

Aunt getting very angry at reporters. She is hard to understand.

Oh great some reports think he got away,and is driving somewhere. Maybe Ct. !! So the whole northeast has to be on alert!!

Toronto Star
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ce_says_toronto_aunt_of_bombing_suspects.html
The aunt of the two Boston bombing suspects is calling for additional evidence showing they are behind the acts.

“I am a lawyer and there are four of us in the family,” Maret Tsarnaev told reporters Friday at her Toronto home. “I can’t lightly accept this kind of accusations without supporting evidence. Forgive me, but I cannot.

“Could it be staged? I have to question everything. That’s my nature.”

Aunt is in Canada in case anyone was wondering.

She contacted FBI. Thinks her two nephews couldn't have done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo