Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No cash on hand for a fast getaway? They are really the most unorganized pair of terrorists ever, and I don't see them being part of something bigger.

QUOTE]

Unless a larger cell abandoned them when they saw all the evidence the FBI had on them.

Aunt says she thinks this is staged? Okay, get her off.

She said she is use to being set-up.

I'm with others, how is it that they lost him after the shootout? Looks like he crashed the car and got out running into Watertown.

gosh my poor brain/heart. who was the pizza guy years ago that had the bomb strapped to him and a note?

i mean i dont believe that in this case ....but.....

Michael Skolnik ‏@MichaelSkolnik 3m
CT State Police looking for second car: 1999 Green Honda Civic with Massachusetts license plate of 116 GC7. Do not go near car. Call 911!

Aunt seems angry she hasn't been contacted. She thinks it is a setup.

Says they are normal, smart boys.

I love the lawyer aunt!!! Shes fiesty!!!

lol...

I watched some videos earlier also .. where truthers were saying it was staged ..and that on friday they were going to blame it on someone else, who is around 20 or so year old :)

Heavy duty Press Conf. though..

She speaks good english .. but has Soviet Union accent

I can sympathize with the family. They are going thru such a range of emotions. I would not want to believe anyone that is a part of my family could do these horrible things either. Aunt is obviously in denial.

What the heck is this woman on CNN talking about?

This is aunt of suspects. She started off alright but is getting carried away now and should STFU. She's beginning to sound very confused and is probably confusing reporters.

She's done now. Thank goodness.

I'm with others, how is it that they lost him after the shootout? Looks like he crashed the car and got out running into Watertown.

They lost Dorner a few times too. Obviously he was determined to run away.

Aunt says she thinks this is staged? Okay, get her off.

She said she is use to being set-up.

Is the aunt from the old country too? It might in fact be true, if that's where she was raised and lived for a long time. :twocents:

This is aunt of suspects'. She started off alright but is getting carried away now and should STFU. She's beginning to sound very confused and is probably confusing reporters.

She's done now. Thank goodness.

Did I hear her say she was a lawyer?

Just got on live.cnn.com and listening to aunt.

I love her ability to express herself so well. I understand her denial and her frustration, also her paranoia, but, no one was set up here. They stopped when she said she brought them here, the brothers/perps. That makes the denial harder. Got to feel for her, but I think she will live a long life and die swearing they were set up. Truth will not set her heart and mind free. :(

My uncle and ex are US special ops who spend a LOT of time in Russia (they both own homes) - this is just awful :( Everything is shut down too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat