Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megyn on Fox News talked about 20 youtube videos that the brothers have posted that are very radical Islamic Jihadist views. I wish I had the links. They supposedly had speeches from Bin Laden and tributes to suicide bombers on them?

it was CT now it is NY

NEW YORK CITY POLICE PUT OUT AN APB ON A '99 GREEN HONDA CIVIC MASS TAG 11GC7 SUSPECT MIGHT BE DRIVING IT. NBC

Boston Police Dept. ‏@Boston_Police 10m
#WANTED: Police seeking MA Plate: 116-GC7, ’99 Honda Sedan, Color - Green. Possible suspect car. Do not approach. pic.twitter.com/IVCPtmVwRT

Megyn on Fox News talked about 20 youtube videos that the brothers have posted that are very radical Islamic Jihadist views. I wish I had the links. They supposedly had speeches from Bin Laden and tributes to suicide bombers on them?

yes, we are not posting suspect social media or youtube

The aunt is not living in those countries under those kind of governments anymore, and hasn't for a long time. Let's stop rationalizing her irrational behavior.

my 80 yo MIL escaped castro's cuba 50+ years ago ......and trust me she comes across like it was yesterday.

Unbelievable!!! How about she speaks with the 15 officers they wounded, the guy who they car jacked, the family of the MIT cop and the hundreds of officers that they shot at and threw bombs at in the course of the chase. Plus, the brother was wearing a bomb.

Oh...and how about all of the people that were right where he left his backback bomb on video that he killed/maimed???

It's hard for families to believe. What I really think is the big brother was really into this whole thing and slowly lured the younger brother to go along with it.

Ish happens in many countries where people are accused of things with little to no proof and then people are jailed and many times tortured for a long time. Deeply engrained cultural mistrust is not something that goes away necessarily. These people are from such a country and are also in shock likely.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The aunt needs to plead with the kid to call her so she can help him. Maybe he would.

my 80 yo MIL escaped castro's cuba 50+ years ago ......and trust me she comes across like it was yesterday.

and my husband's family from behind the iron curtain, but behaving like a idiot is not okay despite it. Understand the background? Sure. Give her a pass? No way. Big difference.

NEW BOLO! CT State Police looking for 2nd car: 1999 Green Honda Civic with MA license plate of 116 GC7. Don't go near car. Call 911!

and my husband's family from behind the iron curtain, but behaving like a idiot is not okay despite it. Understand the background? Sure. Give her a pass? No way. Big difference.

agreed. i was just referring to her level of stress and voice pitch being so passionate. shes just questioning....and skeptical of authority. she appears smart and educated and will likely come around. i cant imagine having this be one of my family members. she had the same inflection as uncle did but she is still questioning vs uncle calling them losers. .

guys - the Aunt is reacting pretty well for the reality of it all. I know it sounds like a nutter to talk about it being staged and what not but understand the country she's from and the insanity that happens there.

I totally understand. I just wonder how many Americans will away their opinion because the aunt says its staged? We don't need extra people thinking its fake and government set up. :/

On CNN live

Suspect seen on campus after bombing according to students.

Michael Skolnik ‏@MichaelSkolnik 1m
never mind. Mass. state police just canceled BOLO.

Ignore my last post on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members