Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Aunt is lacking information and wants the FBI to talk to her more. It would be very difficult to believe someone you love could be involved in something like this.

Fox just showed authorities removing a computer from the older sister's home. Three blocks around her home are blocked off. She lives in New York, NJ.

I think the Aunt is lacking information and wants the FBI to talk to her more. It would be very difficult to believe someone you love could be involved in something like this.

I am sure FBI has the outmost concernt that suspect's aunt be informed.
Not.

guys - the Aunt is reacting pretty well for the reality of it all. I know it sounds like a nutter to talk about it being staged and what not but understand the country she's from and the insanity that happens there.

I love the lawyer aunt!!! Shes fiesty!!!
LOL .. that's how Russian people are .. when get excited :)

especially people from Southern Russian republics like Dagestan and Chechnia..

Very hot-blooded...

Yes she wants more info, but there is none to give yet. Even when all evidence comes, I fear she will never accept that they did this. I feel sorry for her. This is not a nice place to be in. Every murderer's family suffers greatly.

Whoo-boy, the aunt is ANGRY. She wants "evidence."

Unbelievable!!! How about she speaks with the 15 officers they wounded, the guy who they car jacked, the family of the MIT cop and the hundreds of officers that they shot at and threw bombs at in the course of the chase. Plus, the brother was wearing a bomb.

Oh...and how about all of the people that were right where he left his backback bomb on video that he killed/maimed???

It's hard for families to believe. What I really think is the big brother was really into this whole thing and slowly lured the younger brother to go along with it.

I saw an earlier report (somewhere) Aunt was getting ready for exams? Perhaps her Bar Exam? She would make a good Defense Lawyer.

interesting they point out to contact a US embassy office. wonder if they think he had fled to canada or on his way to mexico....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366395323.934045.jpg

Just got on live.cnn.com and listening to aunt.

I love her ability to express herself so well. I understand her denial and her frustration, also her paranoia, but, no one was set up here. They stopped when she said she brought them here, the brothers/perps. That makes the denial harder. Got to feel for her, but I think she will live a long life and die swearing they were set up. Truth will not set her heart and mind free. :(

lets think about where they recently came from. Deeply engrained memories of a country who does this is coloring a her thinking. We have to keep this in mind instead of automatically condemning them-its not like every recent immigrant is going to have through same perspective as someone born here and raised here. I have seen other comments saying they are covering their butts to stay here....these people are victims too and there is no indication of them participating or having knowledge so far. They need respect and empathy.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yes she wants more info, but there is none to give yet. Even when all evidence comes, I fear she will never accept that they did this. I feel sorry for her. This is not a nice place to be in. Every murderer's family suffers greatly.

Aunt exhibiting early stages of grief: Denial, disbelief.

The aunt is not living in those countries under those kind of governments anymore, and hasn't for a long time. Let's stop rationalizing her irrational behavior.

Press conference, state police:

60 - 70% of the neighborhood cleared.
No apprehension at this point.
Controlled explosion this afternoon in Cambridge on Norfolk Street.

Continuing in the neighborhood.
Several new leads that developed in the last few minutes.
Next briefing in about an hour, he hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow