Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea if that's true or not.

We need to be careful with confusing speculation with confirmed fact, especially in a really fast moving thread.

NBC reporting that one of the brothers (older one, I think) traveled to Russia last year for about six months. Investigators are looking into what he did, with whom he associated, etc. during his visit.

I can't view any of the live coverage on this. Can someone fill me in?

I'd heard earlier about SWAT at a home? And a burning smell? Did that pan out at all?

Is there any further word on the suspect on the run?

TIA

I dont think we know much more at this point. So much conflicting. I do believe the controlled blasts planned for later today may be what was found in the home. No report on the burning smell that i have heard. I think they are keeping info at a minimum in case he is watching.

ABC News ‏@ABC 6m
#Breaking: 15 police officers were taken to St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Brighton, MA for injuries sustained in last night's police activity

if he wanted to die wouldn't he have killed himself yet?

Suicide by cops, is far more "exciting" (in his mind) and will make the news.
They obviously wanted the attention.
Psychopath losers turned mas murders that were raised with extreme beliefs and watched way too many violent cop shot out movies. Wanted to go out in a bang. My profile. INMO.

Agreed. They were in need of money, and that says a lot to me. They had no financial back-up, which is available to members of organised cells.

Exactly. Cell connections would have had a better plan. These 2 would have been long gone following the bombing.

Live on line with a lady in Watertown. Reporting about 10 camo-dressed guys and tanks and some kind of white bus. They were looking at a house across the street.

(I guess they are continuing going door-to-door)

There is a report that he actually used an ATM after his brother died so he's obviously moving around. Plus, we don't know if there are others involved that are helping him somehow.

Time stamp on at ATM was 11:!8. Brother was still alive.

I was once in Dagestan (when was little) ... went there with my mother for a month (Mahachkala is the capital) ... BIG mountains there...

Good to hide in mountains :)

Was very HOT there.. in summer time .. but nice in mountains.. ate apricots from trees, lamb sheesh-kebob etc :)

Kaspean sea also....

This was still before Chechnia and Dagestan conflicts / wars .. so wasn't dangerous back then.

LOL ... in Kaspean sea they get the best in the world black caviar (it's like 1000 bucks a kilo) ... when we were going back (to Moscow) .. I still recall some people presented us with 4 litter large jar of that black caviar ... were eating it in Moscow like for months ...... Good stuff! :)

They did use the ATM though, even if they weren't involved in robbery.

No cash on hand for a fast getaway? They are really the most unorganized pair of terrorists ever, and I don't see them being part of something bigger.

Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong, of course :crazy: but that's still my gut feeling.

interesting thought. but i just cant imagine the entire metropolitan area of boston being shut down still.

BBM!

OH YEAH......it STILL is!

and driving BACK on the Pike & 128 is WEIRD...SO like the atmosphere of 9/11

She doesn't trust any agencies or the FBI. She wants "evidence." She's referencing 9/11 in an obscure way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214