Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't catch it all, but CNN reporter said something about additional arrests and something about a license plate saying "terrorist 1". More to come..cut out for press conf.

Glad you heard it too!

Each person has said the victims names while speaking at the press conference.

I know i will be glued for a few more days. Much to learn in the days ahead.

Ami did your teen make it home from Logan!?

Yes, thank you!!!! :)

Quickest drive into Boston in recorded history. So many police convoys and electronic messages being zapped via emergency broadcast to cell phones. It was crazy. But hate to say this - Logan didn't really have much security. I sat in front of the arrivals gate without anyone shooing my car away, and no police presence. They must have been concentrated in Watertown.

My husband can't believe I've been on since yesterday morning except to sleep 4 hours between 6:30 and 10:30 AM this morning. :eek:

HA! you got me beat by two hours. I fell asleep at 4 AM and woke at 10, been sleuthin ever since ;)

He's in really bad shape. I wonder if they can actually save him.
I kinda thought throughout that whole boat ordeal that he must be dying - gravely injured. I was in the scanner thread and the "movement" comments kept saying to me that he was sinking and sinking fast. In the end I kinda think they just walked up to that boat and pulled him out - like a bag of dirty laundry.

JMHO

Thanks everyone. It's been a quite a ride with you guys. I can't think of a better moment to cross 1,000 posts. :)

Relieved and grateful that LE was able to bring the suspect into custody without any more lives being lost or more injuries to the innocent.

No tears however that the suspect is in serious condition, or that his brother was killed. The doctors and medical professionals who MUST treat him have my deepest sympathy.

MOO

FBI Agent -
It seems like many months since the day of the bombings... merely 5 days.
Today the city of Boston, Cambridge and Watertown can breathe a sigh of relief.

I kinda thought throughout that whole boat ordeal that he must be dying - gravely injured. I was in the scanner thread and the "movement" comments kept saying to me that he was sinking and sinking fast. In the end I kinda think they just walked up to that boat and pulled him out - like a bag of dirty laundry.

JMHO

Did you see the video of the boat while he was still in there? I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like he was waving his arm from under the tarp next to the fence. Maybe it was just the shrink wrap flapping in the wind?? Anyone else see that?

Such a relief. I was worried when darkness was setting in.........

HA! you got me beat by two hours. I fell asleep at 4 AM and woke at 10, been sleuthin ever since ;)

I started at 4pm Friday (while I was at work), watched all night up until 4:30am, then got up at 8am and started watching it all play out again. It's now 11:30am on Saturday, I had to duck out to the shops just before and missed hearing about the capture as it happened, but I really don't care... because they got him!!!

Outstanding work, LE. Job well done. I imagine a lot of people will be sleeping quite deeply tonight. :)

Brilliant. The vigilance here and out on the www, the public, LE...I mean it is impossible for me to be lucid at this point.

So incredibly grateful that the city can sleep well tonight.

Thank you to LE and to you, my fellow WS'ers. Nobody gets 'it' like yo do, and nobody I'd rather have gone through this with than you. Well, you and Anderson Cooper ;)

Did you see the video of the boat while he was still in there? I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like he was waving his arm from under the tarp next to the fence. Maybe it was just the shrink wrap flapping in the wind?? Anyone else see that?
I think that was the "ripped tarp" blowing in the wind. They said the robot ripped that tarp up. I don't think he could even really sit up by the end.

JMHO

JMHO
Make that a bag of garbage....

MOO

All these guys look beat.

They deserve a good nights rest.

FYI Obama in 5 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online