Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boat had not been search earlier today.

Suspect is in serious condition.

Over 200 rounds of gunfire at the shootout earlier this morning, as well as homemade hand grenades.

No miranda warning was issued due to exemption with public safety and nat'l security concerns.

No Miranda warning given Natl Sec and acts of terrorism no necessary.

Suspect taken to hospital and not "jail" as well.

the home owner stayed in house as instructed.
once ban lifted, walked outside.
walked around boat, saw blood, looked under shrinkwrap and saw
suspect covered in blood.
immediately called 911 and you know the rest of the story.

I wonder if the suspect saw him? That would be terrifying!

The found blood at a house inside the perimeter so they thought they had the perimeter solid. Turns out he was about a block outside.

Presser:

we know he didn't go straight to the boat...blood in car he abandoned...thought we had perimeter solid...he had to be moving when he was behind the house...

Wow he is so small :( Almost feel pity for him and then feel guilty because of what he did to all those people!

So was he so injured he didn't run when he was seen by the man from the house? Or did he not notice he was discovered?

Boat and houses there not searched in that they were slightly out of the perimeter that was set up (20 blocks as I recall).

Blood found within perimeter, blood found in car, but no trail to let them know he was beyond perimeter (about one block).

Helicopter picked up heat signature of boat (infrared) to verify suspect was in the boat. This was act of citizen who discovered person in boat and called 911.

Presser:

we know he didn't go straight to the boat...blood in car he abandoned...thought we had perimeter solid...he had to be moving when he was behind the house...
ahh so they KNEW he was injured and bleeding...last night

Chilling!

Homeowner after ban was removed, went outside, saw blood on the boat, lifted tarp, and saw suspect covered with blood. Retreated, and called LE.

Wow!

Brave man and very lucky he wasn't injured or killed.

:clap:

Presser:

Q: is chance suspect won't make it?

A: I don't know...

There are facts that stand out to me about Dzhokhar and his actions after the bombing, he is very bold.

1. He went back to his apartment in the days following.

2. He had contact with friends.

3. He posted on social media website.

His actions do not necessarily correlate with others who had committed such acts. IMO, he thought he could get away with it, with no escape plan. Youthful arrogance?

I know. This stands out to me too. He also: Went to the gym, stopped by a party, and tweeted "I'm a stress-free guy"

A student, who didn’t want to be identified, said she saw Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at a party Wednesday night that was attended by some of his friends with whom he played intramural soccer.

“He was just relaxed,” she said.

If he was really the naive little brother follower that some have suggested, you wouldn't think he would be able to do something like this, and then go about his day as if it were any other day...

Commissioner explains Miranda warning being waved when there is a threat to public safety.

He did not go directly to the boat. One block away from the perimeter that was established. The suspect spent some time behind a house. They determined that because they found blood in the car he abandoned. (and a blood trail)

A helicopter used infa red and got a heat signature inside the boat and determined the suspect was moving around.

haven't been following the thread..but do we know where Lingzi Lu was when the bomb exploided?
I've seen pictures of where Martin and Krystal were just before the explosion, haven't seen anything about where Lingzi was.

So was he so injured he didn't run when he was seen by the man from the house? Or did he not notice he was discovered?

I know, I can't wait to hear the interview. Maybe suspect was in and out of consciousness and was unconscious at that time. Or was that why their was gunfire heard and how police got there??

new video in of gunfire between #2 and police just shown.

Yeah, I'm sure he is thinking, "I definitely want to go to prison for the rest of my life. I need to face just consequences and punishment for I did. I cannot take the easy way out." Okay :rolleyes: I'm guessing he is either completely delusional about what is ahead for him, wants to enjoy his new notoriety/infamy (and his new fan club), or wants to be able to spread whatever message he has.

Well, let's see. If he didn't want to be caught alive, why didn't he shoot himself or do suicide by cop?

You'd have to agree that he certainly wasn't thinking ooh, I have all these weapons and ammunition, why not turn them on myself so the authorities can't catch me, now, was he? :woohoo: So that means he obviously wanted to be captured and obviously he's not unintelligent, so he knew he'd get punished, right?

Also, if you think about it, if he was setting out to kill as many people as possible in Watertown, why didn't he use IEDs and hand grenades on everyone in the homes, and/or do a suicide bombing? And why didn't he kill the owner of the car he and his brother stole?

As I said in a much earlier post, he (and his now deceased brother) obviously wants notoriety and he is obviously trying to make some type of social statement. I even gave examples of what I thought their messages were. What do you think they are?

He was injured last night, cops found blood in the vehicle and behind a house he was hiding behind. Moved at some point. So he's probably been bleeding since last night. Boat was approx 1 block outside the perimeter they were searching. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr