Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: Is there a chance he won't make it? SP: I do not know.
by Teresa Hanafin, Boston.com 9:53 PM

9:53 PMMilton Valencia @MiltonValencia
He had no explosives with him.

State Police: A thermal device on the SP helicopter detected him on the boat.
by Teresa Hanafin, Boston.com 9:53 PM

Watertown PD: He did not go straight to the boat. We found blood inside the car we found and behind a house just outside of the perimeter.
by Teresa Hanafin, Boston.com 9:52 PM

9:51 PMMilton Valencia @MiltonValencia
death penalty? "We're going to be looking at all of the evidence...before that kind of decision is made," Ortiz says.

US Attorney: There is an exemption for law enforcement to have to read a Miranda warning in the case of public safety, terrorism, etc.
by Teresa Hanafin, Boston.com 9:51 PM

http://live.boston.com/Event/Live_blog_Explosion_in_Copley_Square

Don't feel pity just because he is (most likely) naturally skinny.

because he looks so young and vulnerable and people close to him said he was bright and well liked. What a waste of a life.

What a waste of many lives. It's just sad they had to do this.

HA! you got me beat by two hours. I fell asleep at 4 AM and woke at 10, been sleuthin ever since ;)

I get bragging rights.

I could not sleep last night after going to bed after midnight and woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning .. went on to my tapatalk for WS ;) and have not been back to sleep since .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I was shaking so I go to finally get my poor dogs out, while keeping the cats in, I drop my small dogs retractable leash and she goes off attacking 2 men on horses down the street. I'm trying to get my other big dog down the stairs get her, see my son and neighbor kids just watching the dog go and I'm screaming get her, get her, @#$#@#$@ why aren't you listening to me and finally one runs over and gets her, - guess what - not my kids or the usual neighbors!! I was screaming at someone else!! Luckily they did finally move their butts and grab her, but I was shaking even more!!

Sorry for the o/t, but that just gave me another heart attack. Finally making dinner. Hats off to LE.

President should be coming on soon shortly

haven't been following the thread..but do we know where Lingzi Lu was when the bomb exploided?
I've seen pictures of where Martin and Krystal were just before the explosion, haven't seen anything about where Lingzi was.

She was just in front of Krystal.

Boat had not been search earlier today.

I thought the homeowner said that he boat had been scanned earlier and cleared. Then later she saw the blood on the boat. ty

Can you imagine the possibility of the same EMS, doctors and nurses that treated the victims will maybe also treat this Suspect? I don't think that scenario would or could happen in too many other places. (No offense intended for those of other countries, I'm just feeling relieved and patriotic :)

That's what makes Americans (yes, I'm proud to be one) great. I think it's rather amazing.

Yep, makes me proud to be an American :)

Gentlemen who lifted the boat's tarp:

Commissioner:

"He thought the body was dead, but saw it move and then called police..."

Wow he is so small :( Almost feel pity for him and then feel guilty because of what he did to all those people!

Me too. 19 is young but he looks even younger. IMO he could pass for high school sophomore.

A chance he wont make it they lit up that boat with over 200 rounds not to mention he was allready shot yesterday who knows how many times he's not gonna make it .He''s prolly allready dead ..

because he looks so young and vulnerable and people close to him said he was bright and well liked. What a waste of a life.

What a waste of many lives. It's just sad they had to do this.

It does break my heart. He looks like a baby. What is happening that our children are so violent. jmo

Thank you to LE and to you, my fellow WS'ers. Nobody gets 'it' like yo do, and nobody I'd rather have gone through this with than you. Well, you and Anderson Cooper ;)

Thank you to Sue and Tricia ..the owners here, for having this site for us, together and also having a thread for members to listen to scanners together. Outstanding!

:D:D:p:D:p:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members