Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone sees a map of the location where the shootout with police was last night/ where he ditched the car... and the approx. location suspect was apprehended please post it!

I just would like to know how far he got on foot.
I know they est. 4 blocks...
I dunno how far a "block" is...
I only know "country miles"

I'm so proud of everyone - LE and FBi, first responders, public. Amazing pulling together.

Everyone but the media. The media was atrocious at every turn.

Answer to Question at News Conference:

Answer: Call came into police; man walked outside saw blood in boat outside; opened up tarp, saw man in boat...

- suspect in serious condition at hospital

Chilling!

Homeowner after ban was removed, went outside, saw blood on the boat, lifted tarp, and saw suspect covered with blood. Retreated, and called LE.

Wow!

oooo - he was uncommunicable - just said per presser. He was very close to dying.

JMHO

ETA - They said he was uncommunicable - I said he must have been close to dying.

Police have officially arrested 19 year old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

man saw BLOOD in his back yard and blood on the boat,
then SAW bloody suspect in boat!

Allowing people to return to their homes WAS a good idea after all!

Thank you to LE and to you, my fellow WS'ers. Nobody gets 'it' like yo do, and nobody I'd rather have gone through this with than you. Well, you and Anderson Cooper ;)

Definitely. I was glad to have the company as I watched it all play out. No one I know was really following it very closely at all, it was comforting to know that I wasn't the only one completely on edge through the whole thing. I couldn't think of a better group to ride this out with. :)

Man went into backyard after being inside all day. Saw blood on boat. Looked in boat and saw bloody suspect. Called 911.

I wonder if he had been in there all day/night???

the home owner stayed in house as instructed.
once ban lifted, walked outside.
walked around boat, saw blood, looked under shrinkwrap and saw
suspect covered in blood.
immediately called 911 and you know the rest of the story.

So, the car jacking AT THE 7-11 was the robbery!

Answer to Question at News Conference:

Answer: Call came into police; man walked outside saw blood in boat outside; opened up tarp, saw man in boat...

- suspect in serious condition at hospital

Wow. I can't wait to hear this guy's interview (hopefully with a reputable media agency).

Oh gosh. I can't support that.

I totally understand questioning them. I'm glad they did!! But arresting them? Just for being friends with someone? That's much more serious. People are meant to be "detained by a law enforcement officer due to a violation of law or a court order" ... and being friends with someone doesn't mean you've violated the law :( .

LE can detain a person if there is "reasonable suspicion" that a crime has been committed. Unfortunately for the innocent friends of these perps, due to the magnitude of the perps' crimes, in order to protect the public welfare LE may detain their friends and associates to determine whether they were involved, wittingly or unwittingly, in the crimes.

LE can only arrest a person if there is "probable cause" to believe that a crime has been committed (in this case, arrest will result if LE finds/establishes probable cause that the friends/associates participated in the crime).

Thanks to our amazing 5th Amendment to the Constitution, anyone interacting with LE may invoke their right to remain silent at any time during an LE interaction, and invoking said right cannot be used as evidence against the person being questioned.

Presser:

--"He (Police O) was assassinated in his cruiser."

And now back to regular life... really missed out on studying time thanks to these jerks.

I wish the victims could say the same :(

Boston <3

Presser:

"...there was an exchange of over 200 rounds of gunfire..."

^^last night

Pictures released, Officer Collier assassinated in his cruiser at MIT, suspects carjacked vehicle at 711, engaged in gunfight with police, one was killed.

The second suspect was injured last night.

200 rounds, handmade explosive devices were thrown by the suspects and LE was heroic in the confrontation last night.

Suspect did not have explosives with him when pulled from the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214