Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they know if the 3 suspects in New Bedford are related professionally or personally to the two marathon bombing suspects?

According to the abc link, neighbours 'think' one of them is the 19 year old's girlfriend.

from media:

Mister nurse just heard live on abc that a woman said that this house had been searched before but she looked out and saw something askew and called LE to recheck the house and boat

There are facts that stand out to me about Dzhokhar and his actions after the bombing, he is very bold.

1. He went back to his apartment in the days following.

2. He had contact with friends.

3. He posted on social media website.

His actions do not necessarily correlate with others who had committed such acts. IMO, he thought he could get away with it, with no escape plan. Youthful arrogance?

Can you imagine the possibility of the same EMS, doctors and nurses that treated the victims will maybe also treat this Suspect? I don't think that scenario would or could happen in too many other places. (No offense intended for those of other countries, I'm just feeling relieved and patriotic :)

That's what makes Americans (yes, I'm proud to be one) great. I think it's rather amazing.

7 news, live broadcast, UNCONFIRMED:

3 other suspects taken into custody regarding Monday's bombing (let's hope this is true so that we get more information in case this guy is dead).

and

Negotiators have arrived on the scene.

Quoting myself - I didn't realise that the 'suspects' our news spoke about in the unconfirmed reports were the friends who were taken in for questioning.

That's a bit meta.

Just heard on ABC that he's in critical condition.

JMHO

If he was shot last night he could be headed for major problems due to delay in getting treatment....

Perhaps that is why he gave up.

Did they just say something about a license plate that said Terrorist one?
or won?

Want to talk politics?

political_lingo_l.jpg

http://images.channelone.com/img/2004/10/political_lingo_l.jpg

Take it to the POLITICAL PAVILION!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And keep it OUT of here!

:tos:​
:bump:

and just a friendly reminder in the aftermath of the arrest

I must say that I have never watched the news or listened to a scanner for as long as I have today. My friends and I are celebrating with drinks and we still can't turn off the T.V.... and I still can't get off of WS.

Good Sleuthin Folks.

My husband can't believe I've been on since yesterday morning except to sleep 4 hours between 6:30 and 10:30 AM this morning. :eek:

Didn't catch it all, but CNN reporter said something about additional arrests and something about a license plate saying "terrorist 1". More to come..cut out for press conf.

Presser: There are still some questions remaining to be answered.

Even though this is one victory, we still have many many people living in America who hate Americans. We still have to watch each others back. Stop, look and listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8