Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to get down on LE, they are working their *advertiser censored* off and I'm sure are just as frustrated. Boston is a pretty big place, he could be anywhere. It looks like they may not find him unless he does something to reveal himself. He may be forced to do this since I'm sure his supplies won't last forever .

Unless he has help. Then who knows.

Why don't we hear what he's driving or that there's an APB on several states for the car? Or did I miss that?

Section eight doesn't mean everyone lives in a big common room. I'm going to guess, based on neighborhood, they were in a triple decker? S they have their own apartment that occupies a floor of the house. They could easily keep that hidden if they had no friends over.

Probably so; that was the impression I got from reading the articles, at least.

So taxpayers were providing a healthy 19 year old and his 26 year old healthy brother with their OWN subsidized apartment while they wore $900 shoes and traveled to Russia?

I think we need a commissions and committees and politicans investigating THIS.

The trips to Russia may have had something to do with the fact that the elder brother did NOT have American citizenship, and the younger one only got it Sept. 11 of last year. There may have been some requirement, even, that they return periodically to Russia.

The housing was most likely based on the father's income which was zilch. The kids were attending school, and not at taxpayer expense. The family lived in the top flat of a subsized housing apartment. The son #2 (DT) had a prestigious scholarship. I strongly suspect the older brother either had a sporadic and flighty spending style (win a boxing championship and spend it all at once) or perhaps during those trips to Russia he connected with a terrorist group who funded him. There's no real evidence he had $900 shoes, and older Mercedes can be an average-costing car; really depends.

There's plenty to hate here, but Amercan taxpayers supporting these two isn't one the issues. IMO

@Marc_Bertrand: RT @CBSNews FBI now acknowledges they interviewed Tsarnaev 2 years ago at the request of a foreign country about possible extremist ties

So the request came from a foriegn country. Somehow this Terrorist came to the high level attention and yet...he went on living here and being supported by taxpayers.

With the reports (rumors?) of him being shot, and the lack of sighting...as mentioned earlier today, what are the possibilities of him being dead somewhere?

Is that what you guys think THEY think? That they are going to go on that assumption based on how much blood they found? I mean, they had to search for the body because of possible explosives, but if he has been gone for so long without medical treatment they can theorize he is no longer a threat?

Just kind of trying to think positive!

I figure he has probably committed suicide.

I wish people would save their sarcastic replies.

Does anyone know what happened to the naked dude? Was he the one really robbing the 7-11?

I think he was let go later. I did not get the impression listening to the scanner last night that he was the one who had robbed the 7-11. It was my impression that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time with a back pack and may not have followed police instructions and because of his resemblance to suspect #2 they thought he was the suspect. Hope this helps a bit.

Luke Russert ‏@LukeRussert 10m
Official: "He abandoned the car and then fled on foot." Still unclear on how suspect 2 was able to avoid seemingly all the staties

It is next to impossible to find a lone gunman, on foot in a very crowded city. They can disappear in all kinds of rabbit holes. They can find an empty apt. and hide in an attic. They can burrow into a basement or a sewer or hide in someones garage. Just because there are hundreds of cops walking around outside in the streets, it does not mean they have access to every inch of living space in a metropolis. He could be hiding in a friends apt. who does not even know he is there. Or holding someone at gunpoint as we speak. I am not going to blame LE because they put out an all out, almost beyond belief effort. But finding one person is like looking for a needle in a haystack. JMO

I just don't buy that one single 19 year old guy could avoid beeing cought by a 9000!!! police officer operation, unless he had help from some accomplices.

Yes, Bessie. WHO saw them last, before the marathon? WHO saw them after the marathon? I read on DT's suspect wanted poster that his last known address is 410 Norfolk Street in Cambridge, Apt #3. Is this where he was living and was he living with his now dead brother? When I check that address, two other names come up for that apartment at that address. What's up with that? JMO

Probablly so; that was the impression I got from reading the articles, at least.

The trips to Russia may have had something to do with the fact that the elder brother did NOT have American citizenship, and the younger one only got it Sept. 11 of last year. There may have been some requirement, even, that they return periodically to Russia.

The housing was most likely based on the father's income which was zilch. The kids were attending school, and not at taxpayer expense. The family lived in the top flat of a subsized housing apartment. The son #2 (DT) had a prestigious scholarship. I strongly suspect the older brother either had a sporadic and flighty spending style (win a boxing championship and spend it all at once) or perhaps during those trips to Russia he connected with a terrorist group who funded him. There's no real evidence he had $900 shoes, and older Mercedes can be an average-costing car; really depends.

There's plenty to hate here, but Amercan taxpayers supporting these two isn't one the issues. IMO

No. There is absolutely NO requirement for them to return periodically to Russia.

Why don't we hear what he's driving or that there's an APB on several states for the car? Or did I miss that?

They don't now, he ran off on foot and that is the last thing they know for sure. They have put out BOLO's on a couple cars, but they have been recovered.

Yeah, they recovered the car earlier today and removed the Bolo. News conference just now said they were processing it, but still were not sure it had ties to the whole thing.

Some have speculated that the kid hightailed it out on a train before public transportation shut down today. Could be a possibility.

I think he was let go later. I did not get the impression listening to the scanner last night that he was the one who had robbed the 7-11. It was my impression that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time with a back pack and may not have followed police instructions and because of his resemblance to suspect #2 they thought he was the suspect. Hope this helps a bit.

Who was car jacked dude?

Oh and now it comes out that the FBI interviewed the older brother 2 years ago on behalf of the Russian FSB (formerly known as the KGB).

Putin said today that he offering us "whatever it is we need" to get to the bottom of this in regards to any connection to Chechnya.

He could have got out by taxi or train that but I'm betting most likely he's got someone hostage and he's in their house. You can't get away from needing a bathroom and water.

I am saddened to hear that this coward (the dead one) had a wife and 3 year old little girl. What a horror show this all is.

Praying for everyone involved. Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME