Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Authorities believe a person they've engaged in Watertown, Massachusetts, is Dzhokar Tsarnaev, a suspect in this week's deadly Boston Marathon bombings, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Law enforcement officials say the suspect is cornered on a boat in a yard. There was a large police presence and a helicopter flying overhead in Watertown, where people told CNN they had heard a barrage of gunfire.

As many as a dozen people were moved away from the scene of intense police activity, including a young girl being carried in a police officer's arms.

Follow complete coverage on CNN TV, http://cnn.com and CNN Mobile.

Here is information about older brother's life that I found in a January 2004 news article:

But few travel as great a distance as Tamerlan Tsarnaev .

Tsarnaev , 17, grew up in Grozny, Chechnya, the capital city of the Cechen Republic. Much of Grozny was destroyed during the Russia-Chechen conflict, and Tsarnaev and his family moved to the United States five months ago in hopes of starting a new life.

While learning to adapt to his new culture, Tsarnaev , a sophomore at Cambridge Rindge & Latin High School, decided to begin training at the Somerville Boxing Club.

Tsarnaev 's father, Anzor, boxed in Russia, where he won an amateur championship. He may be living in a new land, but based on his first showing in Lowell, Tsarnaev is certainly talented enough to follow in his father's footsteps.

(No link because it's from a newspaper database I only have password access to through my college. It was in a newspaper called The Sun in Lowell, MA)

Good evening all. I'm just going to jump in here.
I have been watching this unfold since something like midnight. I just have to say: What good is a house by house search if you don't check the yards, the sheds, playhouses, dog houses and BOATS!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!!

The sheds and the boats would have been the first place to check, right?

I just am so nervous... I can't even imagine what LE is feeling on site.

Residential area..Boston CBS has pictures of the covered boat. It is in a driveway beside a home.

Good evening all. I'm just going to jump in here.
I have been watching this unfold since something like midnight. I just have to say: What good is a house by house search if you don't check the yards, the sheds, playhouses, dog houses and BOATS!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!!

The sheds and the boats would have been the first place to check, right?

I heard the person said it was cleared earlier... which means he has been moving.

Not reporting scanner thread stuff. Watching CNN Live on TV for the last hour; plenty of info available and ON CAMERA as well.

More from the article:

"I like the USA," said Tsarnaev . "America has a lot of jobs. That's something Russia doesn't have. You have a chance to make money here if you are willing to work."

Tsarnaev 's first love is music. He studied music at a school in Russia and plays the piano and violin

Boston CBS is warning people on Franklin road to be careful and take cover.

I live here in Boston (nearby town). The suspect is cornered by FBI and SWAT teams. He is ALIVE and they are trying to get him into custody. Gunfire has been going back and forth between Suspect and Law Enforcement. They are being careful because they expect he is wearing a vest full of explosives. Possible "suicide bomb" type vest. They don't want him to be killed, they want him alive. I have been watching this live here in Boston all day.

Hope this helps anyone who wants up-to-date "real time" information.

I also went to the High School he went to but it was many many many years ago.

Robert Baer, former CIA offcr on camera saying it was probably 'significant' that foreign intel asked TT to be investigated in 2011 after his trip to Russia. Suggested it was likely even Russia that requested.

Now: he's not dead, there are unconfirmed reports he has been captured (7 news).

The only thing I know for sure is that there are about 10 people on earth who actually know for sure what is truly happening. And none of those people are here or part of the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46