Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know... doesn't that word look a little photoshopped? And in the same font as the Umass dartmouth name?

That's a vanity plate, and not a State issued licence plate. You can make them yourself, or have them made.

Quite telling though isn't it?

MOO

Mel

That's a vanity plate, and not a State issued licence plate. You can make them yourself, or have them made.

MOO

Mel

Yes it is!

Based on the information we know now, here is what I theorize will most likely be the defense argument at trial:

After suffering from years of emotional and physical abuse at the hands of his older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev (aka Black Hat Guy aka Suspect #1), Dzhokhar was essentially brainwashed by his older brother and, just like Patty Hearst, he was suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Although he tried to break away from his brother's abuse by attending college and living in the dorm; Tamerlan would not relent in his abuse of his younger brother and after Tamerlan's 6-month trip overseas in 2012 his manipulative abuse escalated and when he was around his older brother Dzhokhar was under his spell. Dzhokhar had to hide this abuse from everyone out of fear of his brother killing him.

It was after seeing the consequences of the devices built by his brother that Dzhokhar began to understand what he did. Dzhokhar tried to live a normal life desperately hoping that the whole thing would just go away; he attended class, slept in his dorm room and went to parties. After LE released the photos of he and his brother to the public Tamerlan lost it: Tamerlan raced to find Dzhokhar on campus and convince him to escape the area with him. After leaving the UMass-Dartmouth campus Tamerlan said he needed to make one stop at MIT, after arriving on campus a MIT officer recognized Tamerlan who proceeded to shoot and kill him. Dzhokhar got behind the wheel of his brother's Mercedes and tried to escape but Tamerlan was too fast and held his brother at gunpoint and forced him to drive.

A police chase began and the route went to Watertown. Tamerlan began to shoot at police and when he saw an opportunity to gain the upper hand he ordered Dzhokhar to stop. Tamerlan prepared his poorly constructed explosive devices and attempted to use them at approaching LE. After Tamerlan through the first device, Dzhokhar began to speed away. Conflicted he turned back and when he saw the opportunity to end his years of suffering he used his brother's Mercedes to kill his brother.

After killing his brother and ending years of abuse, Dzhokhar was terrified and wounded and believed police were going to kill him. Dzhokhar needed to find a place to hide and wound up choosing a boat behind a house. After killing his brother, Dzhokhar did not commit any further acts of violence or terror. He did the right thing by surrendering to LE. He clearly belongs in an institution where his mental health can be repaired from the years of abuse he suffered at the hands of his brother. He deserves help, not prison; he wants to pay for his actions but we owe this victim of unimaginable abuse compassion.

This is not at all what I feel should happen, it is simply the most likely and most effective defense that he could present given all of the information currently available.

I don't know... doesn't that word look a little photoshopped? And in the same font as the Umass dartmouth name?

I agree. I think (and it's JUST speculation on my part) that it's probbaly photoshopped.

Why would there be a school license plate with the school's official mascot logo on it with THAT saying? (The school mascot is a pirate head. It's hard to see in the photo, but it's the diamond-shaped thing in the center-bottom.)

MOO

Mel

I just wonder what is telling us? It doesn't belong to one of the suspects.

I just wonder what is telling us? It doesn't belong to one of the suspects.

One of their friends. Who they spend time with. Who they talk to.

Many people hang with friends who have similar interests.

I agree that it is very telling.

I agree. I think (and it's JUST speculation on my part) that it's probbaly photoshopped.

Why would there be a school license plate with the school's official mascot logo on it with THAT saying? (The school mascot is a pirate head. It's hard to see in the photo, but it's the diamond-shaped thing in the center-bottom.)

I wouldn't expect a plate like this to look like a regular plate, because a plate like this would have to be a special order.
Not a state issued plate.

Well, it's been reported that he was said to be 'clinging to life' this morning

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-ALIVE-hiding-inside-BOAT.html#ixzz2R1t0JaiW

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it should he just not happen to survive.

Sorry....

MOO

Mel
Neither would I. There is only a slight chance of him giving up any useful information. Otherwise, the taxpayers will just be paying for the medical care, incarceration, trial and years of appeals after conviction.

MOO

I don't think so - there was a clear pic of #2 behind the mom, sister and little boy leaving (or just having left) his backpack, and that doesn't quite look like the same crowd. I think the photog said these pics were taken between 10-20 minutes before the explosions & both brothers still have their bags.

Uck they were probably shopping for a good spot to place the bombs.

Yeah like they stood there near those poor victims for a few min???
how inhumne

Based on the information we know now, here is what I theorize will most likely be the defense argument at trial:

After suffering from years of emotional and physical abuse at the hands of his older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev (aka Black Hat Guy aka Suspect #1), Dzhokhar was essentially brainwashed by his older brother and, just like Patty Hearst, he was suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Although he tried to break away from his brother's abuse by attending college and living in the dorm; Tamerlan would not relent in his abuse of his younger brother and after Tamerlan's 6-month trip overseas in 2012 his manipulative abuse escalated and when he was around his older brother Dzhokhar was under his spell. Dzhokhar had to hide this abuse from everyone out of fear of his brother killing him.

It was after seeing the consequences of the devices built by his brother that Dzhokhar began to understand what he did. Dzhokhar tried to live a normal life desperately hoping that the whole thing would just go away; he attended class, slept in his dorm room and went to parties. After LE released the photos of he and his brother to the public Tamerlan lost it: Tamerlan raced to find Dzhokhar on campus and convince him to escape the area with him. After leaving the UMass-Dartmouth campus Tamerlan said he needed to make one stop at MIT, after arriving on campus a MIT officer recognized Tamerlan who proceeded to shoot and kill him. Dzhokhar got behind the wheel of his brother's Mercedes and tried to escape but Tamerlan was too fast and held his brother at gunpoint and forced him to drive.

A police chase began and the route went to Watertown. Tamerlan began to shoot at police and when he saw an opportunity to gain the upper hand he ordered Dzhokhar to stop. Tamerlan prepared his poorly constructed explosive devices and attempted to use them at approaching LE. After Tamerlan through the first device, Dzhokhar began to speed away. Conflicted he turned back and when he saw the opportunity to end his years of suffering he used his brother's Mercedes to kill his brother.

After killing his brother and ending years of abuse, Dzhokhar was terrified and wounded and believed police were going to kill him. Dzhokhar needed to find a place to hide and wound up choosing a boat behind a house. After killing his brother, Dzhokhar did not commit any further acts of violence or terror. He did the right thing by surrendering to LE. He clearly belongs in an institution where his mental health can be repaired from the years of abuse he suffered at the hands of his brother. He deserves help, not prison; he wants to pay for his actions but we owe this victim of unimaginable abuse compassion.

This is not at all what I feel should happen, it is simply the most likely and most effective defense that he could present given all of the information currently available.

There is no way he is ending up in an mental health institution. The best thing the defense can hope for is LWOP instead of the DP.

There is no way he is ending up in an mental health institution. The best thing the defense can hope for is LWOP instead of the DP.

I agree. There is absolutely nothign to suggest any sort of mental illness.

Wow. Just Wow. Maybe this is the cool new thing and the rest of us just missed it?

I was feeling sympathetic towards the younger puppet but if that friend really had that license plate I can only think Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

article-0-19666025000005DC-85_634x438.jpg

In the linked article, a neighbor described the brothers as having light skin. I don't think they look particularly light skinned for caucasians.

That kind of confusion over their race may have lead to feelings of alienation. I believe the one younger brothers quoted an Eminem song. Almost every Eminem song is about the struggle with identity.

Also, I've seen several interviews with their friends and none of the friends were "white." That doesn't mean they didn't have any, it just means I haven't seen any interviewed.

JMO

He couold be eligible for the reward. In which case he might be able to buy a new shiny boat.

Hopefully! Can't imagine what emotions would run taking this boat out into the water again. Thankfully he had the boat, however, since without it the suspect may not have found refuge and been captured so easily.

MOO

Alan Dershowitz weighs in on what will probably be the terrorist's defense strategy:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-suspect-what-next/index.html

"Dershowitz said there are many arguments that can be made to try the case in state court. It may be hard for a prosecutor to prove which crimes were committed by Tsarnaev or his older brother, Dershowitz said.

"If he says my intent was to please my brother, they could raise the question of federal jurisdiction," Dershowitz said."

Not that hard. There is photo of the younger one next to the little 8 year old who was killed. Brother nowhwere in sight.

Based on this article,I am very interested in these 3 students. One thing I forgot to remark on. I would need to see a transcript,but he was asked something about other suspects,he immediately turned to the US District Atty,and asked her something,and he answered ,weirdly. Something like there is no reason to be fearful,or something like that. Didn't answer the question directly. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-friends-Boston-bomber-arrested-female.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member