Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect a plate like this to look like a regular plate, because a plate like this would have to be a special order.
Not a state issued plate.

I know it's not a state-issued plate. I live here. I mean I don't think school would sell it in their souvenir shop alongside the sweatshirts, etc.

Maybe it's not photoshopped, but it's a very good replication of the logo and whatnot, so that leads me away from thinking it's a special-order etsy purchase or whatever.

"The man whose brief life on the lam paralyzed Boston clung to life today as investigators waited for a chance to ask him why he and his brother attacked the Boston Marathon."

"A hospital spokesperson said early this morning that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was still alive, however the FBI asked they give no updates on his condition."

I believe the President said "this chapter has been closed" and he likely meant it.

Seems to me capturing one of them alive would be the START not the end.

There is no way he is ending up in an mental health institution. The best thing the defense can hope for is LWOP instead of the DP.

I tend to agree. We must not forget that as an American citizen his right to trial should and must be preserved. Regardless of what we think we know right now, the burden is on the State to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he committed this crime. While everything that has been presented to the public causes me to believe he is guilty, if I was a juror chosen for his trial I would need much more concrete proof to find him guilty.

I know it's not a state-issued plate. I live here. I mean I don't think school would sell it in their souvenir shop alongside the sweatshirts, etc.

Maybe it's not photoshopped, but it's a very good replication of the logo and whatnot, so that leads me away from thinking it's a special-order etsy purchase or whatever.

I realize daily mail isn't the most accurate source out there, but are you accusing them of photoshopping? That photo appeared in daily mail.

I believe the President said "this chapter has been closed" and he likely meant it.

Seems to me capturing one of them alive would be the START not the end.

I'm not understanding your point.

Are you suggesting that you think DT is dead?

Maybe I'm reading the post wrong.

I have a question if anybody might know the answer. It's reported that DT won't be read his Miranda, but can he invoke it? He isn't stupid. Could NDAA prevent him from invoking his right to a lawyer for instance?

He doesn't have to talk, Miranda or not.
I don't think they can make him talk physically. Unless they really declare him an enemy combattant and start tortuting him-which I don't believe is going to happen.

I realize daily mail isn't the most accurate source out there, but are you accusing them of photoshopping? That photo appeared in daily mail.

I think the photo is real.

The plate is shown in a few pictures.

On the article, it gives this information about the arrested "friends."

The students, named be neighbours by their first names Azmat and Diaz, drive a black BMW 330XI with the personalised plate and a sticker on the back which reads: ‘*advertiser censored** you, you *advertiser censored***** *advertiser censored***’.
They are thought to be from Kazakhstan and had not been seen since the bombings until last night when their ground floor apartment in New Bedford, MA, was raided by a dozen FBI agents at gunpoint.

@@@@@@

ANd this:

‘They went away for a couple of weeks a few months ago but they did not say where. I don’t know if they went back to Kazakhstan."

So they "traveled" recently too.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ton-bomber-arrested-female.html#ixzz2R1y6pal9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There is no way he is ending up in an mental health institution. The best thing the defense can hope for is LWOP instead of the DP.

Severe blood loss can lead to the brain stem swelling and coma.

I guess he might recover but I am not sure they would get any information
from him anyway.

Who knows...
I would like LE to find out if there any others are still around
and planning...

Interesting! I'm really interested to hear what these friends have to say for themselves.

Our campus is still completely closed today.

Ami, is there a club or group or coffe shop clan something on campus that calls themselves the terroristas?

Just not feeling this as being something sinister, seems like more of a coincidence than anything else.

Yes it is!

You think a "terrorist" plate is telling? Seriously? I'd say real terrorists don't advertise themselves on a vanity plates. A dude sporting such a plate is most likely to be just a plain old idiot.

Don't try to see evil everywhere around the perps, what they did is evil enough.

You think a "terrorist" plate is telling? Seriously? I'd say real terrorists don't advertise themselves on a vanity plates. A dude sporting such a plate is most likely to be just a plain old idiot.

Don't try to see evil everywhere around the perps, what they did is evil enough.

You could be right. But there is a certain brazen quality exhibited here already. They knew they would be caught on film...yet one with his cap on backwards. They do not flee the area...rather one goes to a party,then sleeps in his dorm...knowing every resource in America is scouring those films. There is something bold, brazen, defiant going on here...in your face attitude.

The license plate fits right in.

I think the photo is real.

The plate is shown in a few pictures.

I bet the plate was made from a photoshpped image.

Meaning they made the image on there pc and had it printed. Or sent it too one of many vanity plate websites to be made.

Might you cite examples of an American citizen who was arrested on US soil for a crime committed in the US that was held as an enemy combatant?

Under this definition shouldn't former Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers have been held as an enemy combatant?

It is ludicrous to deprive someone accused of a crime his or her civil liberties and other Constitutional rights.

I typed word for word what they said on Fox.
I said I saw it in Fox.

I'm not "accusing" anyone of anything. I am just wondering aloud. Wouldn't be the first time a media source grabbed something either irrelevant or incorrect and ran with it. I mean, is anyone even sure that car belongs to the people taken for quesitioning? (Perhaps we ARE sure. I am asking, not playing devil's advocate.)

I certainly do.

I tend to agree. We must not forget that as an American citizen his right to trial should and must be preserved. Regardless of what we think we know right now, the burden is on the State to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he committed this crime. While everything that has been presented to the public causes me to believe he is guilty, if I was a juror chosen for his trial I would need much more concrete proof to find him guilty.

I along with others have heard that he is going to be tried as an enemy combatant. So, I would hope at that point his American citizenship flies out the window.

For me personally, I hope they put him under the concrete floor in Florence at ADX. He knew right from wrong, he chose to do wrong. That's the end of the line for me. He's no different than the 19 suicide bombers on 9-11. Twenty if you include Atta who currently is residing in Florence, hopefully, under the prison.

JMO, IMO, :moo: , and all other disclaimers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13