Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted? I was out enjoying the weather earlier and haven't read back through the posts (oops - does this belong in the political thread?):

Boston Bomb Suspect Alarmed Russian Relatives With Extremist Views

One of the Boston bombing suspects set off alarm bells among his family a year ago during a trip here to visit relatives, ABC News has learned.
According to a family member, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was kicked out of his uncle's house because of his increasingly extremist views.

More at http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-alarmed-russian-163600980.html

I'd be satisfied with a state trial - a federal trial would dispatch his soul to h*** faster with a lethal injection - but if it comes right down to it, a state trial may have to do.

Either way, he will never walk the streets again.

I wonder if he'll lose his leg from the bullet wound? Now that would be a fitting end for him.

A state trial would send him to a state prison correct?
Meaning he would end up in Walpole. Not a very pretty prison to end up in.
or Souza Baranowski... which I've personally been to visiting a friend... again, not a very pretty place to end up.

He will wish he took his life.

I don't know if LE shot him or not, but he might have still been alive before run over by a car.
One can be shot and still be alive.

True. Just curious since there have been several different reports.

MOO

Not sure if this has been posted? I was out enjoying the weather earlier and haven't read back through the posts (oops - does this belong in the political thread?):

He is an ethnic Chechen, not Russian. Therefore I presume his relatives would be Chechen as well.

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2013/04/19/tsarnaev_on_boat_620x465.jpg

This is not funny like seeing something in the iris of an eye, but on the lower left hand side I see a person, near/in the tarp. Anyone see it? It's not a dog! Looks like a swat person. :banghead:

I think that's a shadow of someone SWAT-ish who is either JUST out of thebottom of the pic or perhaps his head is visible right at the bottom. I know the shadow is coming in perpendicular to the others under my theory, but I'd think they'd have more than one light, so not out of the realm of possibility.

Me thinks he's going to get an upgrade from his 22-footer. From that link:

bbm

"I'm getting emails and things from all over the world," Deveau told ABC News. "I got an email this morning. Some person in Detroit, Michigan who wants to replace the boat for the Watertown resident that got shot up. I mean, it's just incredible."

People on Twitter are echoing the calls to help Henneberry, hailing him a hero.

"Bravo, David Henneberry! You are a true American hero. I say we all pitch in and buy you a new boat. #welldeserved," one person tweeted.

Another wrote, "Some boat company needs to hook David Henneberry up with a new boat. His has a few holes in it. Holey #boats don't float."

Henneberry's boat is reportedly a 22-foot Seahawk cruiser with a fiberglass hull, which retails for around $50,000.

I think there's some discrepancy about milk crate vs ladder. I'm leaning towards ladder b/c if the suspect had used a ladder then why would the owner need to go get the milk crate, kwim?

bbm

My boat has a ladder in the back that is used to enter from the water. The ladder does not go all the way to the ground when the boat is docked on land. You would need a step ladder to then access the ladder up to the boat, the ladder coming out of the boat would only go maybe halfway to the ground (does that make sense)

Unrelated to the actual in this...

The Red Sox just won a awesome home game !!!!

My boat has a ladder in the back that is used to enter from the water. The ladder does not go all the way to the ground when the boat is docked on land. You would need a step ladder to then access the ladder up to the boat, the ladder coming out of the boat would only go maybe halfway to the ground (does that make sense)

Agreed. We can't get into ours either with just the swim ladder.

Me thinks he's going to get an upgrade from his 22-footer. From that link:

bbm

Reward was 50,000 as I recall. Enough to buy a brand new boat (unless somebody else decides to buy it for him).

The Law Enforcement photos in the last 25 or so posts, all show a ladder up against the boat, with one photo showing it on the ground. With that said, it is possible that the owner used a milk crate instead of that ladder.

Another topic, someone posted a link an hour or two ago to an article at the Business Insider about a young woman who knew the family over the course of four or five years and who would go to the house on Norfolk Street for facials given by the mom. The article was interesting, but MORE interesting to me was the original 'essay' in its entirety:

I’VE MET THE BOSTON BOMBERS
By Alyssa Lindley Kilzer

http://alyssalindley.tumblr.com/post/48368749553/ive-met-the-boston-bombers

This thermal image clearly shows a ladder standing up to the side of the boat:

http://rt.com/usa/boston-marathon-explosions-updates-911/
(sorry, long page... you need to scroll down)

Oddly enough, though, I saw another thermal image (somewhere on these threads?) that looked like a ladder was lying on the ground next to the boat trailer wheels? So, I don't know what's really the deal...?

ETA: In any event, it's really pretty trivial... fact is, the boat owner found him! Yay!

Wow is right. That big gash in his side though, that sure looks like a fatal wound. But maybe not, I'm sure the ME knows more than me ;)

I have gone back in the threads and I do not see the photo. Can somebody do a specific link to the specific photo that you're talking about I cannot see it. I did the link and only see a blog.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Oddly enough, though, I saw another thermal image (somewhere on these threads?) that looked like a ladder was lying on the ground next to the boat trailer wheels? So, I don't know what's really the deal...?

ETA: In any event, it's really pretty trivial... fact is, the boat owner found him! Yay!

My guess is that the picture of the ladder is before the robot came in and tore off the cover, since the cover is still in tact then. It probably got knocked over at that time.

I believe the ladder was knocked down when they cut open the boat cover.

We'll argue about countries, religions and cultures. But don't forget the uncle. Don't forget his plea — even as he begged for forgiveness for his family, even as he lamented the stain on his nationality and his faith — that no religion, no country, and no people can be blamed for such an atrocity. Any of us could be this man, the innocent man who could not shake his shame.

http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/c...le-ruslans-message-about-shame-responsibility

Excellent editorial, IMO. Especially the last line.

FIND! Resize your photos before posting, please!

I have gone back in the threads and I do not see the photo. Can somebody do a specific link to the specific photo that you're talking about I cannot see it. I did the link and only see a blog.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

just jumping off your post as a reminder: we are not posting or discussing this alleged death photo. If it is released in the main stream media (not blogs) we can revisit this. Thanks everyone :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member