Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two foreign nationals — who are believed to be associates of the alleged Boston Marathon bombers — were arrested Saturday on immigration violations, authorities said.
The men, identified by neighbors as 19-year-olds from Kazakhstan, drove around in a black BMW with the mock license plate, “TERROISTA #1.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/2-pals-accused-boston-bomber-custody-article-1.1323004

All five of the people who have been questioned by authorities live at the Hidden Brook apartment complex, not far from UMass-Dartmouth, where Tsarnaev was a student.
http://www.necn.com/04/20/13/Immigr...ass-/landing.html?blockID=838497&feedID=11106

dzhokhartsarnaevgirlfri.jpg

Which again makes one suspicious that they had some funding from somewhere,somebody. A student and someone witha wife and family who has no steady means of support...yet we see international travel, cars, "manspace" etc. That is living pretty well in an expensive city with little known income.

Did Terrorist 2 even have a part time job in addition to going to school?

Hopefully, the FBI is following the money.

I was under the impression that #1's wife was in employment and that he stayed at home with the child. If that is the case she would be supporting him financially instead of paying for childcare. Will have to check though. I read that the wife was from a middle class family, perhaps her family were helping support their daughter financially for the sake of their grandchild. Just one possibility and something came into my head. No evidence tht i've seen to prove this.

Don't know if it is true or not, but someone posted an article yesterday that dad and mom were lawyers in their home country and mom said they came to the U.S. for "something dad did." Also rumored that the outspoken aunt that said she "brought them here" is a surgeon somewhere. Here or there I have no idea.

Take it with a grain of salt. In the US mom worked at a salon for a while and then did facials from her Norfolk street apt. Father worked as a mechanic.

In regards to the consulate vehicle, if indeed there was one, and people were taken in by ICE, then it sounds to me like someone had immigration issues (overstayed visa, perhaps?).

Have they released the names of who was taken in?

Except for the local paper nobody is really reporting this. They only gave 1st names of the 2 that were rearrested and 2 women were taken away by consulate van,seperate from LE. I'm sure it is an immigration violation,but there are hundreds of them. Why pick them out of everyone? Quite the coincidence that they are friends with #2.

Two foreign nationals — who are believed to be associates of the alleged Boston Marathon bombers — were arrested Saturday on immigration violations, authorities said.
The men, identified by neighbors as 19-year-olds from Kazakhstan, drove around in a black BMW with the mock license plate, “TERROISTA #1.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/2-pals-accused-boston-bomber-custody-article-1.1323004

All five of the people who have been questioned by authorities live at the Hidden Brook apartment complex, not far from UMass-Dartmouth, where Tsarnaev was a student.
http://www.necn.com/04/20/13/Immigr...ass-/landing.html?blockID=838497&feedID=11106

dzhokhartsarnaevgirlfri.jpg

I love this, from the Daily News article:

A 70-year-old resident called the men — who neighbors identified as Azmat and Diaz — “great neighbors.” “I've never had a problem,” she said. “They're real peaches.”

:lol:

My impression of these two guys is that they're just a couple of typical college aged "bros".

I was under the impression that #1's wife was in employment and that he stayed at home with the child. If that is the case she would be supporting him financially instead of paying for childcare. Will have to check though. I read that the wife was from a middle class family, perhaps her family were helping support their daughter financially for the sake of their grandchild. Just one possibility and something came into my head. No evidence tht i've seen to prove this.

I've not read anything that suggests he supported his wife and 3 year old. Only neighbor accounts (neighbors of her parents) that indicate the wife and child lived with the grandparents.

Gillette said Russell and her husband had a young daughter but Russell appeared to be living at the house without her husband. She said she would see him occasionally in the past several years outside loading the car, but only from far away, although she noted that she didn’t notice anything unusual about him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-bomber-express-shock-death-article-1.1322882

Except for the local paper nobody is really reporting this. They only gave 1st names of the 2 that were rearrested and 2 women were taken away by consulate van,seperate from LE. I'm sure it is an immigration violation,but there are hundreds of them. Why pick them out of everyone? Quite the coincidence that they are friends with #2.

Why pick them? Well because at least here in Mass, you don't see immigration crackdowns. If someone, in the course of an investigation, is found to be lacking in the official paperwork department, then sure, they will take them in, maybe lol. I think they were interviewing friends of JT, found these guys undocumented, so they took them in. I mean, look at the pics of the "arrest", at least one of the guys isn't cuffed (don't remember if the other was), no one is acting like these are part of a cell, or anything. And it's quite possible that one of them - or one of them women - called their embassy for advice/help when they were being questioned. I know I would, in the same position.

It could be a crockpot or pressure cooker - we only see a little piece. I really think it's an electric pressure cooker. I don't believe the bombs used those, since they would be larger, heavier, and more expensive than the non-electric ones which are much cheaper.

Yeah well regardless a crock pot OR pressure cooker would seem a little out of place in that apartment. The apartment was full of sporting equipment and bathroom caulk and other manly items.

No baby items, no sign of a woman being present, the thought of those two guys deciding to make homemade stew with a crock pot, or canning some vegetables with a pressure cooker in that place just doesn't seem believable. Older brother has a devoted and devout Muslim wife, if he wants homemade food he asks her to make it, he doesn't need to cook for hours on his own.

My impression of these two guys is that they're just a couple of typical college aged "bros".
I think so, too. Here's a little more.

Azmat and Diaz are thought to be from Kazakhstan and had not been seen since the Boston Marathon bombings until last night when their ground floor apartment in New Bedford, Massachusetts, was raided by a dozen FBI agents at gunpoint.

Their apartment was raised because police say the younger Boston Marathon bombing suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, may have lived at their address.

This is the best part:

It also appeared that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev posted pictures of the car on his Twitter account J_tsar.
http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/20...ds-drive-car-with-terrorista-1-license-plate/

Not your average terrorist.

I don't know. I think it could be argued that Cambridge is the most elitist city in America. Watch "The Social Network" for a great examination of the resentment felt by outsiders. Mark Zuckerberg burned with hatred for the high status males at Harvard. His motivation, in the movie anyway, was to tear down the establishment. Zuckerberg's partner in crime, Sean Parker (Justin Timberlake in the movie) is a nihilist, wanting nothing more than to destroy the snobs who think they are better than him.

The WASP twins are actually portrayed as pretty decent fellows in the movie; they don't get the resentment Zuckerberg feels toward them. However, that doesn't mean it isn't real.

Of course, Zuckerberg is a genius. He put his anger to productive use. DT and TT, on the other hand, were "losers." No doubt they despised the citizens of Boston. I don't know a more definitive sign of the failure to assimilate than to set off bombs amongst your innocent neighbors.

JMO

It helps to have money living in Cambridge it can be very elitist, it could be what motivated them. I agree.

I think so, too. Here's a little more.

Azmat and Diaz are thought to be from Kazakhstan and had not been seen since the Boston Marathon bombings until last night when their ground floor apartment in New Bedford, Massachusetts, was raided by a dozen FBI agents at gunpoint.

Their apartment was raised because police say the younger Boston Marathon bombing suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, may have lived at their address.

This is the best part:

It also appeared that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev posted pictures of the car on his Twitter account J_tsar.
http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/20...ds-drive-car-with-terrorista-1-license-plate/

Not your average terrorist.

Totally agree.

And I see the "terrorista" license plate guys in the same way I see suburban kids with license plates, or other items that say things like "OG" or "gangsta" or " 4 lyfe" - as clueless, middle class dopes trying to look "hard".

Wife returns to Cambridge home to collect belongings.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/widow_of_slain_killer_returns_home_IaVD368gXRWb5wMPogI4LM

Don't you find it odd that this is not considered a crime scene?
I know they pulled up a u-haul. FBI did. Maybe they loaded up the stuff they wanted and said come get you baby's stuff?
IMO I would not want it no telling what is on it!

There actually looks to be a pressure cooker in a chair in the first link above...
Sure is!
Is that the mom's "house"
As in the Matriarch

Totally agree.

And I see the "terrorista" license plate guys in the same way I see suburban kids with license plates, or other items that say things like "OG" or "gangsta" or " 4 lyfe" - as clueless, middle class dopes trying to look "hard".

But then he was an actual friend with an alleged terrorist.
So really it's not the same as a suburban kid having a cool license plate, is it?

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/twitt...v-appears-tsar/story?id=18999009#.UXPuylsjrbE

Has name of younger brothers twitter account, incase it hasn't already been posted. He posted even after the bombings.

Last year @J_tsar also tweeted about the Boston Marathon. "@therealAbdul_ boston marathon isn't a good place to smoke tho," he tweeted on Aug. 10, 2012. He also tweeted on Jan. 19, 2013: "To be honest, I don't care for those people that wanna commit suicide, your life b, do what you think will make you happy #selfishbasxxxxx."

But then he was an actual friend with an alleged terrorist.
So really it's not the same as a suburban kid having a cool license plate, is it?

And I'm sure somewhere, there's a suburban kid who thinks he's a that is friends with a gangsta but isn't one himself.

I think it's coincidence, nothing more. Maybe they thought the terrorists/rebels in their home countries were cool. I dunno, but it would be a pretty stupid terrorist to drive around with that plate lol.

Just all smacks of bro-ism to me. :twocents:

I knew it! All bark and no bite.
Not with terrorists anyway. They were to mean to him I bet.
Like the uncle said. They were "loser's"

(the uncle is involved too IMO)
They are all giving out stories that do not match TT's reality.
The uncle IMO is pissed cause he did't measure up.
The whole fam damily was planning on living off of money that
thr brothers made.
Why else is he asking an uncle if he made the house payment??
An uncle he has had no contact with since 2009 until tuesday?

sure.
moo

Totally agree.

I don't think these guys are terrorists,as you said ,typical stupid college kids. I don't think you drive around with plates like that if you have sinister intentions.
What concerns me is the broader issue,why are we not being more diligent about immigration issues and if these guys are paying for their tuition or are the Mass. taxpayers?(meanwhile they have plenty of money to drive a car like that). But I'm going to move that discussion to the Political Pavillion.

This doesn't strike me as looking like authorities taking in someone suspected of being part of a terror cell:

arrests-new-bedford.jpg

Looks more like someone being taken in for overstaying his visa, or some other immigration issue.

I think ICE is involved so authorities have an opportunity to question these two further. Authorities would be remiss not to interview all associates of either brother. These guys may well have no involvement or any knowledge of any bombing plots. Can't really go on impressions though. Everybody seemed to think suspect #2 was a "great kid." All MOO

Whoo Hoo,last night I made my 1st attempt at "tweeting". I sent the guy from the Daily Mail the info about the consulate van being seen at the New Bedford apartment compex. I just got a thank you Tweet back. Lets see if anything comes of it.

Yeees! Keep us posted.

( Don't feel awkward, I've never tweeted or facebooked or any of that either.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE