Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tissue sample was used to match the DNA found on the man killed by special forces troops who conducted the raid on bin Laden's Pakistani compound.[/b]

DNA matched that mysterious body that was buried at sea! Okay.

I don't know why they did this (other than getting involved with Islamic Radicals) but I seriously doubt it had anything to do with the sister that died in Boston.

I tend to think these two weren't right in the head.

I was reading the comments under the article, someone pointed out there is a pressure cooker in the 1st pic. There sure is.
one of the other posters here said it's a crock pot, owns the same one

I don't know if this has been brought up or not so forgive me if its a repeat... The death of Bin Laden was confirmed at Mass Gen when his sister died in Boston (authorities had a tissue sample to compare DNA). I have read in the past that she lived in Cambridge, along with other members of his extended family & their affiliates. Bin Laden's sister died in 2010. Tamerlin got wiggy in 2010. Cambridge...mom's arrest shows Cambridge residence. They chose BOSTON to bomb. Just sayin'...

http://www.wcvb.com/Report-DNA-At-M...ath/-/9849586/11270440/-/xqwtgkz/-/index.html

Report: DNA At Mass. General Confirms bin Laden's Death
DNA From bin Laden's Sister Collected At Massachusetts General
UPDATED 6:42 AM EDT May 02, 2011

Snipped:
BOSTON —The death of a sister of Osama bin Laden at Massachusetts General Hospital allowed the United States to confirm bin Laden's death, ABC News reported.

When his sister died in Boston, tissue from her body was taken by government officials for DNA testing, ABC News correspondent Brian Ross reported.

A source told NewsCenter 5 that bin Laden's sister died in Boston about a year ago.

The tissue sample was used to match the DNA found on the man killed by special forces troops who conducted the raid on bin Laden's Pakistani compound.

Quoting myself to keep it together... Interesting article written the day after 9.11...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34294,00.html

FBI Looks at Bin Laden's Strong Ties to Boston
Published September 12, 2001
Associated Press

Snipped:
Bin Laden's ties to Boston are now being closely scrutinized as authorities focus their investigation on terrorist cells with possible ties to him, said Robert Fitzpatrick, the former second-in-command at the FBI's Boston office.

Snipped:
Juliette Kayyem, a former member of the National Commission on Terrorism, said Boston has several factors that may have attracted bin Laden's supporters.

"Our proximity to the Canadian border and Boston being a big city where people can hide is likely why Boston became the center," Kayyem said. "Also being on the Eastern Seaboard, we have wide-bodied jets with large fuel tanks. When you don't have other weapons, that's your weapon."

Forgive me if this has already been posted, I don't have time to check the whole thread. I hadn't seen this picture before:

image.jpg

http://www.cp24.com/world/governor-suspect-put-backpack-down-dodged-blast-1.1247455

"Surveillance video from the Boston Marathon attack shows one suspect dropping his backpack and calmly walking away from it before the bomb inside it exploded, Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said Sunday.

The video clearly puts 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at the scene of the attack, Patrick said on NBC.

"It does seem to be pretty clear that this suspect took the backpack off, put it down, did not react when the first explosion went off and then moved away from the backpack in time for the second explosion," Patrick said. "It's pretty clear about his involvement and pretty chilling, frankly."

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/world/governor-suspect-put-backpack-down-dodged-blast-1.1247455#ixzz2R7I5GY82

Somewhere this morning,I saw a news report of a young Muslim man getting arrested for trying to go overseas to a terrorist training camp. I can't find it. Anway the only reason I'm bringing this up,is I think we really need to look very hard at radicalization happening right here in the US. That Muslim man I heard this morning was saying the same thing. He feels that a small group of radicals are taking over the large group. When we are trying to find some motive,I think its a s simple as this. These young men are being brainwashed,by radicals in their own otherwise peaceful religion. Because it hasn't been PC to talk about it,we ignore it hoping it will go away and it isn't.

(Bolding mine)

It does look sort of like a woman's pink plastic shoe, but I think that it is probably a stand for some kind of sport's equipment. The black "bow" is just the velcro strap from the shin guard (or whatever it is) next to it.

ETA: Oh wait, never mind -- I see it's a white shoe up higher in the pic. TT was married so I suppose it could be something of his wife's that got thrown in there.

I saw the pictures that they showed of the apt where he lived, my god what
a total but total disgusting PIG STYE, they were very dirty people!!

Somewhere this morning,I saw a news report of a young Muslim man getting arrested for trying to go overseas to a terrorist training camp. I can't find it. Anway the only reason I'm bringing this up,is I think we really need to look very hard at radicalization happening right here in the US. That Muslim man I heard this morning was saying the same thing. He feels that a small group of radicals are taking over the large group. When we are trying to find some motive,I think its a s simple as this. These young men are being brainwashed,by radicals in their own otherwise peaceful religion. Because it hasn't been PC to talk about it,we ignore it hoping it will go away and it isn't.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ing-to-join-al-qaeda-linked-syrian-group?lite

I saw the pictures that they showed of the apt where he lived, my god what
a total but total disgusting PIG STYE, they were very dirty people!!
I am reasonably sure it was left like that after the FBI search. Happens all the time after law enforcement searches.

Somewhere this morning,I saw a news report of a young Muslim man getting arrested for trying to go overseas to a terrorist training camp. I can't find it. Anway the only reason I'm bringing this up,is I think we really need to look very hard at radicalization happening right here in the US.

Uhhhh....yeah but there is no real point anymore.

A bomb goes off in a public setting severing the legs of innocents and the list of possible causes is "too long".

The country has fallen apart, the list of suspects was WAY too long when it comes to possible reasons and ideologies.

As far as analyzing foreign radicals and their activities -- I think we are way past that. Welcome to the new America.

I don't know guys.

If we can assume that TT was trying to disguise his face by wearing the cap and sunglasses, why on earth would he let DT go with so much of his face exposed?

There's just something so dang fishy about all of this. I can't shake this uneasy feeling.

Also did anybody see this? It's a caller from Watertown talking about how she saw a police SUV run over TT during the dexter st shoot out........

http://audio.weei.com/device/mobile...cribe-the-scene-on-dexter-st-in-watertown.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This may have already been posted. Didn't they steal the vehicle?

A lot of men only become abusive to their partners when they become severely depressed, under intense pressure etc. It perhaps signifies a time in his life he is lost and therefore succeptable to take in anything which gives him direction for his life, and more open to radicalisation.

I'm not suggesting he was depressed or anything, just that if he was looking for meaning or started soul searching he was probably more receptive of radicalist views which could guide him. MOO

I agree that there is a psychological component to these guys going against the place that has taken them in in times of crisis. TT "didn't understand" americans. It sounds like family life as a child was weird at best, then political and social strife, running from the homeland, trying to fit in in a new country/culture/language etc. It can make people feel alienated and marginalized. Alliance with a group who will accept them and who they can relate to (ties to home, etc) can be very powerful as far as loyalty and justifying horrible acts towards those they feel marginalized by. Sort of like school shootings in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking