Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not hard to build pressure cooker bomb. Older brother was studying engineering at some point. I don't doubt he was perfectly capable of making a pressure cooker bomb.

exactly - also worked as an auto mechanic. That was one of the uncle's
gripes about the older brother, called him a loser, said he had skills and could have worked if he had wanted to .... the father is a contractor back in Russia! The mother has worked as a lawyer.

Younger brother has good math skills according to family and fellow students - wanted at one time to be a doctor (surgeon) and is smart and sociable -

So no lack of brains and a few skills between the brothers.

The question I have is 'where' did they build their bombs if they did?

Maybe that was part if their plan as well. Of course it ended up being cancelled-however I agree that the you, they were planning round number 2. Hopefully they'll find out.

Either they were disorganized and hadn't thought farther than the initial bombing (unlikely, IMO) or they were gearing up for a second act.

I think considering what happened Thursday night it was the latter. IMO.

Here is an article from the Boston Globe. Lingzi Lu and her friend were at the 2nd bomb site.

Next, Cowin encountered two Boston University graduate students, one propped against a fence after being hit in the chest with shrapnel. Her friend lay unconscious a few feet away with a severe neck wound.

Cowin tended to the first, as paramedics began unsuccessful attempts to resuscitate her friend, later identified as Lingzi Lu. “I’ve been calling the consulate ever since,” Cowin said Wednesday. “If it will help them at all, I just want her family to know that she didn’t suffer.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...-responders/8uoVeyShelDuUjKRUcDKyM/story.html

What is real upsetting to me is these radicals cause some young people to turn away from any region. These murderers not only give their own "religion" a bad name, but also cause other young people who may have yet to be introduced to a good god based relgion, it causes young people to despise and turn away from any form of religion.

It is so terrible that the radicals in their religion actually thinks it is a good thing to murder innocent people. One would think common sense alone would help one realize that murder and killing is bad.

Originally Posted by georger [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9283102#post9283102"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Facts came out tonight I had not heard before.

Boston Chief of Police said on CNN tonight: No.2 ran over and killed his brother No.1 during the shootout. COD of No.1 is brother hitting and running over him, not gunfire or wounds! No.1 has no severe gunshot wounds of any kind!

The Boston COP said as no.1 charged police, several police went forward
in a hail of gunfire and tackled No.1 to the ground and had him subdued.
No.2 got into the SUV and sped forward straight at his brother and the
policemen ... the policemen jumped off to the side and No.2 ran straight
over his brother killing him... without this No.1 would have been captured
and would still be alive.

That is a detail I had not heard before.

I think you got your ones and two mixed up a bit there...lol

No.2 = younger brother
No.1 = older brother

Thanks! I'm sorry. Will go back and correct it. Been a long hard week still not over!

I think it is the opposite. IMO Uncle is protesting TOO MUCH! Something is not totally on par with this man. JMO of course.

I have to disagree. I watched him and he was ANGRY!!! He says they shamed the family, shamed the religion and shamed his homeland. I think he wanted to make it perfectly clear to EVERYONE that he 100% denounces what his nephews have done. I can't say I don't blame him. A bit over the top? I don't know. It seems everyone is the family is a bit over the top, but perhaps it is a cultural thing. I know that my grandpa, who was from the old country in Italy never spoke without yelling. I always thought he was mad at me!

They could have made them anywhere. They are not hard to make.

my guess one of there kitchens.

Anywhere is right, but where is the evidence of the bomb making? Wouldn't there at least be gun powder left behind? Could these two really have cleaned a kitchen enough not to have left any evidence?

I just read that a third suspect on an Amtrack train was apprehended and a fourth suspect that lived at the 410 Norfolk St, Cambridge address was arrested (a relative). I will try and find it again. It looked like an unusual site called Hell's news or something like that. Anyone heard of it or whether it's reliable?

Jeff Bauman Jr. Support Page - Boston Victim
Liked · 55 minutes ago

"Chillen with friends" -- Jeff

What wouldn't you give to be one of them?? :)

Mods can I post a link to his pic? (not the actual photo)
he is sitting up in a chair with his buddies.

I think it is the opposite. IMO Uncle is protesting TOO MUCH! Something is not totally on par with this man. JMO of course.

JMO
He definitely was quick to get very angry and loud and something was a little strange. There were a ton of reporters there and he knew he had to side with the victims. Its hard to tell his true beliefs because of the way all the reporters were surrounding him.

I just hope that LE really checks out the whole entire family and extended family for anyone with like minded values. I just dont think those 2 kids were the only ones who thinked like they did. There had to be others that shared their hate of people.

Jeff Bauman Jr. Support Page - Boston Victim
Liked · 55 minutes ago

"Chillen with friends" -- Jeff

What wouldn't you give to be one of them?? :)

Mods can I post a link to his pic? (not the actual photo)
he is sitting up in a chair with his buddies.
That one was posted yesterday and wasn't taken down - I think we would all love to see it again!

this is off-topic, but I know we have lots of Bostonians/New Englanders here. what is behind Boston and the song Sweet Caroline?

Neil Diamond has said he got the idea after seeing that photo of Caroline Kennedy riding her pony Macaroni on the cover of Life in '62 (altho it was five years later when he finished writing the song and seven years later when he released it). JFK was born in Brookline, a suburb of Boston, and was a US Senator from MA ... is that the connection? I've looked everywhere online and all I find are opinions/guesses. TIA

Do we know what precipitated the shooting of the MIT officer on Thursday night?

What were these two doing on the MIT campus?

A quick look on Google shows that these locations are right next to where the officer was shot:

1. Research Laboratory of Electronics
2. Electrical Engineering Dept

(could be bomb-making related?)

Maybe they were visiting someone at one of these two locations?

Otherwise why on earth would they be on MIT campus?

Here is an article from the Boston Globe. Lingzi Lu and her friend were at the 2nd bomb site.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...-responders/8uoVeyShelDuUjKRUcDKyM/story.html

This article tells about a man who threw himself on top of his girlfriend after she was injured. When the 2nd bomb went off, she screamed to get her out of there. He carried her to his car and drove straight to the hospital. I believe that image #2 at this link may be them:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/gallery/boston-marathon-explosions/index.html

They could have made them anywhere. They are not hard to make.

my guess one of there kitchens.

Are we to think that nobody saw them making the bombs if they made them at one of the houses. It probably took them many hours/days to get things all setup. Are we to believe not even one other person saw them if they worked in their own kitchen.

I think others were either part of it or at least knew about it and saw them making the bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf