Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted it earlier...but, will go find it for you to read.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/feds-...spected-bomber
If this is true, I would like to hear why she didn't speak to them.

Perhaps she's a bit upset at the moment, after finding out that her husband is one of the most reviled people on earth right now. Perhaps - if she had no idea what was going on - she's in shock. Maybe she's mourning her dead husband and trying to sort through a bunch of other emotions, not least anger if he lied to her.

Of course it's possible that she knew what was going on, and in that case it's not surprising that she doesn't want to talk to them. I'm just reluctant to take that article as confirmation that she is "refusing" to speak to feds.

I've found a couple of direct quotes from Katherine Russell's attorney:

There is "no indication" that Tsarnaev could have terrorism leanings -- "none whatsoever"

"It's absolutely shocking for them to be caught up in this. It's quite devastating."

The very first story about the wife was an interview with a neighbor in Rhode Island who said that the wife and daughter had been living there with her parents for almost a year, that the husband visited on weekends. At least that's what I remember. The article was linked here. It maybe appeared on Friday?

ADD - HERE IS THE ARTICLE:

"Neighbor Paula Gillette, who lives across the street, said Katherine Russell left for college a few years ago and when she came back she would dress in Muslim garb with head coverings and loose, flowing clothing. Gillette said she thought Russell had gone to Suffolk University in Boston. She said she figured Russell met someone and changed her lifestyle.

Gillette said Russell and her husband had a young daughter but Russell appeared to be living at the house without her husband. She said she would see him occasionally in the past several years outside loading the car, but only from far away, although she noted that she didn't notice anything unusual about him. While she hadn't seen Russell in a year or more, she had recently seen the child, whom she estimated to be around 2 years old."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/bombing-suspects-mother-law-sickened-attack

Do you really think she was living in that home with a 3 yr old,
with bombs in it??

He wasn't babysitting from Jan 2012 to July 2012..
I didn't see one thing that indicated a 3 yr old girl lived in that nasty home...
It had wood over broken windows and a panel of wood as a door too.

Can we have a link or any timeframe on when these were taken.

these photos moo were taken after the police were there and it seems after the scene was released . they broke windows and the door and then had to secure the apartment .

Moo

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

page not found...

i got it to load:
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — A lawyer for the wife of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev says federal authorities have asked to speak with his client.

Authorities went to the suburban Rhode Island home of Tsarnaev's in-laws Sunday evening, where Katherine Russell Tsarnaev has been staying. Lawyer Amato DeLuca tells The Associated Press that she did not speak with them, and they are discussing how to proceed.

DeLuca says Tsarnaev did not suspect her husband of anything, and nothing seemed amiss after the bombings.

Which is exactly what I posted...3 times

and by the way, do you now stand corrected?

We cross posted, sorry.

Do you have a direct quote from the attorney confirming that she is 'refusing' to speak to authorities?

As I said, I'm reluctant - AT THIS STAGE - to see the indirect quote you gave in the article as confirmation of anything except that she didn't speak to them on Sunday evening. If she continues to decline to talk to them I would be more than willing to jump into that conversation. I think it's premature at this stage, especially considering that earlier reports indicated that she did speak to them.

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/author/miva/

Meet Katherine Russell, also known as Katherine Tsarnaev she is the woman married to 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who along his younger brother were the suspect of the bombings at the 2013 Boston Marathon that killed 3 people and left over 160 severely injured.

But for 24-year-of Katherine Tsarnaeva, Tamerlan was not a killer a terrorist or a monster, he was her beloved husband and father of their three-year-old daughter Zahara, nobody could have seen the signs about what Tamerlan was planning, not even his wife Katherine

For the love of God..did a former FBI person just say on Fox News what their source was

.... their answer was "Fox News .. Nothing better than that."

:gasp:

Does anyone have a screen capture of that video.

Well, if she did live at that apartment then there is little chance that she was unaware of the bombs. Feds found several explosive there and in one of their vehicles.

Now, I see the family (Russell) lives in the Providence, RI area. Is Hanover, MA in between Cambridge, MA and Providence, RI?

The very first story about the wife was an interview with a neighbor in Rhode Island who said that the wife and daughter had been living there with her parents for almost a year, that the husband visited on weekends. At least that's what I remember. The article was linked here. It maybe appeared on Friday?

I know nothing of that neighbor in order to evaluate the credibility of the neighbor's statement.

We cross posted, sorry.

Do you have a direct quote from the attorney confirming that she is 'refusing' to speak to authorities?

As I said, I'm reluctant - AT THIS STAGE - to see the indirect quote you gave in the article as confirmation of anything except that she didn't speak to them on Sunday evening. If she continues to decline to talk to them I would be more than willing to jump into that conversation. I think it's premature at this stage, especially considering that earlier reports indicated that she did speak to them.

jmo, speaking to them and agreeing to be interviewed are apples and oranges. I never said that she refused.

Lawyer Amato DeLuca tells The Associated Press that she did not speak with them, and they are discussing how to proceed.

One point: Katherine Russell is using the same attorney as her parents (Amato A. DeLuca). He's representing the whole family, not just Katherine. They released a family statement, and since Katherine is a member of the family I'm assuming she has expressed the same sentiment her mother referred to:

“Our daughter has lost her husband today, the father of her child. We cannot begin to comprehend how this horrible tragedy occurred. In the aftermath of the Patriot’s Day horror, we know that we never really knew Tamerlane Tsarnaev. Our hearts are sickened by the knowledge of the horror he has inflicted.”

Perhaps I read that incorrectly, but I thought Katherine was included in those thoughts - that she never really knew him and that her heart is sickened by what he has done.

For the love of God..did a former FBI person just say on Fox News what their source was

.... their answer was "Fox News .. Nothing better than that."

:gasp:

Does anyone have a screen capture of that video.

Oh dear.

But then again, with the way everything else has gone I'm sadly not surprised.

So, can we clarify where everyone was living? and with whom?

Bomber #1 was living off Norfolk St., in an apt. OR he was living with his in-laws, child and wife in RI.

Bomber #2 was living in dorms, but had been staying a lot with friends in house where 2 males were arrested? Or was he living there and not really staying in the dorm at all.

Mother of bombers moved out of the country months ago, following father who did the same earlier.

Bombers 2 sisters are in NY?NJ area, and each live with their partners, one married, one boyfriend/girlfriend.

Outspoken ant lives in Canada, helped them all get refugee status in 2002.

Uncle lives in Maryland, attorney, seems embarassed by nephews, calls them losers, etc.

Uncle #2 says he is sorry for what has happened.

does that about sum up the family whereabouts?

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/author/miva/

Meet Katherine Russell, also known as Katherine Tsarnaev she is the woman married to 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who along his younger brother were the suspect of the bombings at the 2013 Boston Marathon that killed 3 people and left over 160 severely injured.

But for 24-year-of Katherine Tsarnaeva, Tamerlan was not a killer a terrorist or a monster, he was her beloved husband and father of their three-year-old daughter Zahara, nobody could have seen the signs about what Tamerlan was planning, not even his wife Katherine

Daily "Entertainment" News? Is she a celebrity or something?

:seeya:

Nowhere have I read the wife is refusing to speak to the Feds. All I've found is that she hasn't spoken to them yet and they are sorting out how to go forward with an interview. There's legal ramifications involved for both sides and both sides want to proceed in the way they best suits their needs. In the end their needs may be at odds with each other but we'll find that out as time goes by.

These things take time to sort out. This isn't a jiffy stop robbery gone bad. This is a multi layed terrorist case that's going to take time to unfold.

Patience will be our watchword...lol

On the topic of the younger brother being brain washed... Not buying it at all. Smart kid, Captain of the wrestling team, well liked tons of friends...

His seemingly all business attitude the day the set the bombs.. Stayed local afterward, went to class after the bombing including attending a party a couple days later, he had no qualms about running his brother over... Found a spot to lay low instead of bolting after the gun fight

Nothing in his background adds up to being an easily manipulated person. On the contrary his older brother seems like he's more of a likely candidate to being manipulated then the younger one of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95