Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"There's deep, deep concern about the amount of ammunition, guns and working bombs these men had."

Boston Police commissioner Ed Davis told "Fox News Sunday" that the amount of explosives police found suggested that the brothers may have been planning another attack.

"We are hoping, for a host of reasons, that the suspect survives," Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said Saturday. "Because we have a million questions, and those questions need to be answered.""

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/tsarnaev-condition-hospital-fbi-153246539.html

IMO she went to get the cat. Maybe a few other things...
Her mother is a nurse and her father a doctor...
just can't see it.

She may be working as a home health care aide through a clinic her
mother and father are part of, vs the State or some independent contractor.

She may be working as a home health care aide through a clinic her
mother and father are part of, vs the State or some independent contractor.

Maybe she is a stay at home mom and TT was "babysitting" his 19 yr old brother all day.

Hopefully this lawyer is trying to hook them up witha new one.
Sounds like they are in fear and need protection.

I mean really a 56 yr old MD is going to uproot his family from a home he has had for 14 years?

So, if Katherine was working on Monday, and Tamerlan was at the Marathon, who was taking care of the kid?

Or, if she had the day off, and was home on Norfolk Street taking care of the kid, where did she think her husband was?

I'm confused and maybe missed something. I thought she lived in RI with her parents & child?

If she is working as the quoted: "working 70 to 80 hours a week as a home
health care aide" in the Massachusetts health care system, then I can believe those
kinds of hours, with low pay, in what is by any measure a very strenuous occupation.

Doesn't say she is a nurse but an "aide" which means lowest on the totem pole in an
extremely demanding industry ... she may even be working through a contractor of
some kind which means she doesn't get a full wage.

If she has been working under those conditions for very long she must be
very tired at the end of a shift, and committed to last very long in what some
compare to 'slave labor'. Turnover in that entry level occupation is great. People
often just wear out and need counseling for depression!

You are right that the job of a home health aide can be compared to slave labor. Pay is not much more than minimum wage, and is paid per visit. There is no overtime. Don't ask me how this works, but if you call a labor board they will tell you that home health does things differently. These workers spend a lot of time on the road and in the home they do back breaking work. Hard to believe she had to work like this with a father who is a doctor and a mother who is a nurse, unless they wanted her to learn in the school of hard knocks!

I might also wonder if she worked such long hours, to stay from her husband?

I'm confused and maybe missed something. I thought she lived in RI with her parents & child?

So did I. But it seems there are different stories on this. Am wondering if they had conjugal visits at the apartment and she lived with her parents and her baby? What a mess!

You are right that the job of a home health aide can be compared to slave labor. Pay is not much more than minimum wage, and is paid per visit. There is no overtime. Don't ask me how this works, but if you call a labor board they will tell you that home health does things differently. These workers spend a lot of time on the road and in the home they do back breaking work. Hard to believe she had to work like this with a father who is a doctor and a mother who is a nurse, unless they wanted her to learn in the school of hard knocks!

I might also wonder if she worked such long hours, to stay from her husband?

Well, since her husband had no job, maybe she worked such long hours so she could support him and her child.

this is what my company does... and we are also coordinating the repatriation of Lu's remains to China. my heart aches for these people.

My heart aches for them too. What a horrible journey to have to make. My thoughts are with them. x

Maybe she is a stay at home mom and TT was "babysitting" his 19 yr old brother all day.

Hopefully this lawyer is trying to hook them up witha new one.
Sounds like they are in fear and need protection.

I mean really a 56 yr old MD is going to uproot his family from a home he has had for 14 years?

No there will be records of her home visits if she's working that job!
Paper work (lots of it!) is part of the job. Lots of travel. Mandated paper
work for Federal and State reimbursement etc ...

Wouldn't you think that Katherine (the wife) or another member of her family would have seen Tamberlan's photo splashed across the TV on every channel imaginable? I think I would have made a call for protection if nothing else!

just wanted to interrupt all this talk about the bad guys with an update that made me smile:

both of the funds for jeff bauman and the corcoran family (mom celeste/daughter sydney) are over $500,000 !!

the fund for martin richard's family is not that high but i have hope it'll increase :)

*these are the only funds i am aware of; it's not my intent to leave anyone out

Wouldn't you think that Katherine (the wife) or another member of her family would have seen Tamberlan's photo splashed across the TV on every channel imaginable? I think I would have made a call for protection if nothing else!

You would think so.

Well, since her husband had no job, maybe she worked such long hours so she could support him and her child.

I'm guessing her real devotion is to her child and her parents, not the
bomber husband. Sounds like the marriage was a fiction to begin with
but if she was Muslim then hard to detach from the husband on religious
grounds -

Doesn't sound like that to me at all. She was not Muslim-she converted because of her husband. That's a lot to ask from someone and unless she was devoted to her husband I fail to see why should would do it.

No there will be records of her home visits if she's working that job!
Paper work (lots of it!) is part of the job. Lots of travel. Mandated paper
work for Federal and State reimbursement etc ...

I am a nurse I know. :seeya:
----------------------------------------------

eta Looks like the really is video. The Gov is quoted as saying so.
I didn't really doubt it.

"Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said Sunday that surveillance video from Monday's Boston Marathon attack shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev dropping his backpack and calmly walking away from it before the bomb inside it exploded."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57580655/boston-bombing-suspect-awake-answering-questions/

Poor girl! My girls would get it from me with both barrels and so would their husbands if this was the situation they were in. You would think her parents would have tried to open her eyes!

Doesn't sound like that to me at all. She was not Muslim-she converted because of her husband. That's a lot to ask from someone and unless she was devoted to her husband I fail to see why should would do it.

and wore a head cover at his place but not hers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95