Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't sound like that to me at all. She was not Muslim-she converted because of her husband. That's a lot to ask from someone and unless she was devoted to her husband I fail to see why should would do it.

Maybe she feared him killing her if she left! ??? If often takes time for women in abusive
situations to 'make the break ...'.

ok, this makes it sound like KT was living in the Cambridge apt with TT and his mother, along with their child.
It doesn't sound like she was living with TT and DT in Watertown.

But TT mother has been in Russia since 2012. So she can't be living with her husband and mother and law.

I am a nurse I know. :seeya:
----------------------------------------------

eta Looks like the really is video. The Gov is quoted as saying so.
I didn't really doubt it.

"Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said Sunday that surveillance video from Monday's Boston Marathon attack shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev dropping his backpack and calmly walking away from it before the bomb inside it exploded."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57580655/boston-bombing-suspect-awake-answering-questions/

Which brother is connected to which site? I believe Tamberlan is connected to the site where Jeff and other were horribly injured, so Djhokhar must have been connected to the second site.

I really want to know how Dzhokhar was supporting himself. He was failing just about every class he was taking, so certainly he didn't have a scholarship. I would think the university would have let him go at the end of the semester and then maybe not. Those universities are not cheap and neither are expenses for day to day life. How the heck did they do it?

But TT mother has been in Russia since 2012. So she can't be living with her husband and mother and law.

I believe mother went back to Russia quite recently, several months ago.

Wouldn't you think that Katherine (the wife) or another member of her family would have seen Tamberlan's photo splashed across the TV on every channel imaginable? I think I would have made a call for protection if nothing else!

If he lived with her and her parents you would think their neighbors would have recognized him as well.

If he lived with her and her parents you would think their neighbors would have recognized him as well.

And how do you know they didn't? I think quite a few people called it in.

I think there are going to be many surprises coming out of this case.

ok, so she lived in the Cambridge house, not the Watertown Apt.

"Yesterday Katherine, who has been staying at her parents’ home in Rhode Island, returned to the Cambridge, Massachusetts home which she shared with her late husband."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ave-dreams-college-baby-21.html#ixzz2RASJZfZO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I bet Katherine's mother and father are in fear for their daughter and granddaughter's lives. I cannot imagine. I might just leave my home and not bother to sell it!

it appears she was until MIL went back to Russia. the weird thing is, KT said DT was never at that apt, but the woman who wrote the article about being a spa client of the MIL in her Cambridge apt said DT was often there.

IMO she went to get the cat. Maybe a few other things...
Her mother is a nurse and her father a doctor...
just can't see it.

if MIL is out of the country, who on earth was taking care of the poor child? did they leave her alone? What did KT think when she got home at 6PM and no one is there (except maybe the child, alone?).
Did TT go back to Cambridge after the bombing? I thought he & TT were busy making more bombs for another attack in their Watertown hideaway.

It appears that the brothers had secret lives that no one was aware of! Katherine working the type job she did, even all those hours, did not make enough money to support a family of 3 in that area. It would take a lot of money to buy all the parts to make the bombs and practice bombs, buy the guns and ammo, so where did that money come from? Where did they build the bombs?

Everyday it seems there are more unanswered questions that come up. There seems to be a major piece of the puzzle missing! The day the authorities picked Katherine up, nothing was said about a house check being done. In most cases, would a spouse of a suspect not be questioned immediately and the house checked immediately?? This does not seem to have happened if the feds have "requested" to speak with her. What is going on?

So they also had a place/apartment in Watertown?

Wow, I must have missed that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members