DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad. I was wrong. sorry

eta: I feel dumb now.
I deleted.

well it appears they did. I can't say for sure, but I was under that impression. that there at least was a location they could get into and access for their use. I'm sure someone else knows for sure.

Thanks. I was trying to find a link that they had a place there. I know that suspect #2 worked in that area as a life guard but I didn't know they had an apartment there.....:banghead:

Thanks. I was trying to find a link that they had a place there. I know that suspect #2 worked in that area as a life guard but I didn't know they had an apartment there.....:banghead:

I could be wrong but I was under the impression they went there to a specific address to hide out or prepare for more attacks. the place where the first shoot out occurred. may not be their place. maybe a safe haven or something.

What apartment in Watertown?
I've seen nothing to suggest they had an apartment there.
As I recall the firefight with police was on the street, not in any aprtment.

Poor girl! My girls would get it from me with both barrels and so would their husbands if this was the situation they were in. You would think her parents would have tried to open her eyes!

I'm glad your not my MIL! My DH has been supporting me for 11 years, I'd hate to hear that his mother had given it to him with both barrels for taking care of his family.

DUMB?? Not half as dumb as asking... What's a spidey pic and who's Travis!! :blushing:
lol a slip I made yesterday. wrong thread.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9285172&postcount=967"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155[/ame]

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Travis_Alexander"]Killing of Travis Alexander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

What apartment in Watertown?
I've seen nothing to suggest they had an apartment there.
As I recall the firefight with police was on the street, not in any aprtment.

I'm not sure. I had that impression. may be wrong. I personally think they went there for a reason - allies, support, hide out or supplies for an attack. there may be a place there they frequented, but maybe not an apt in their name.

this is based on having listened to the scanner through the whole search. there was a house where a few people were apprehended. they really thought DT was there and they thought they got him. It wasn't him but they got 3 other possible associates. these associates have also been released and re-apprehended in the past few days in another location. so I think there's a place in W'town that supports terrorist(s) and terrorist activity.

I could be wrong but I was under the impression they went there to a specific address to hide out or prepare for more attacks. the place where the first shoot out occurred. may not be their place. maybe a safe haven or something.

Same here. When I was listening I could have sworn I heard something about going to their house and that the house was clear.

It's very common to take or add an arabic name when converting.

Here in Norway girls names such as: Salima/Salma, Zara, Karima, Fatima, Laila, Noora, Yasmine, Aisha and Aliyah are popular names to add/replace. Because the names works well "here" and "there".

Same here. When I was listening I could have sworn I heard something about going to their house and that the house was clear.

But we know that the fight was on the street, both brothers drove cars, and then older one got of the car and went at the police, and while trying to escape, the younger one run over the older one. They were not in any house or apartment.

The house where they saw blood? After TT was killed? They had to clear it because they thought he was hiding in there?

I think that is where they started checking houses for him.
Because they knew he was bleeding.

The house where they saw blood? After TT was killed? They had to clear it because they thought he was hiding in there?

I think that is where they started checking houses for him.
Because they knew he was bleeding.

But that wouldn't be his house.
He was trying to hide but not in his own house.

FWIW, going through a timeline and pulling out some of J_tsar's tweets, I find the following somewhat interesting, given he was only about 9 y.o. when his parents brought him to the US:

Year/Month/Day

20111024 DT makes his first tweet on the Twitter account

20120325 DT tweets re privacy .. roomie got himself a girlfriend <Note: I only include this as it relates to what his accommodation seemed to be at that time>

20120321 DT tweets he will go to his homeland this summer

20120314 DT tweets &#8220;a decade in America already .. I want out&#8221;

20120405 DT tweets &#8220;how I miss my homeland #Dagestan #Chechnya

20120614 DT tweets &#8220;no travels this summer .. my passports not going to come in time&#8221;

20120911 DT citizenship ceremony

But that wouldn't be his house.
He was trying to hide but not in his own house.

Right they searched it.
I don't know of any place they lived in Waterloo

Based on the tweets, despite what DT's friends claim, DT himself wasn't adjusting to life in America all that well.

If he didn't want to live here, WTF didn't he go home???
What am I missing? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member