Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, given our understanding of DT's current inability to vocalize, this is pretty gross thinking on my part, but couldn't help noticing his tweet of April 16, the day after the bombing:

Sick, but hmmm

It's Eminem!

So the wife was working 70-80 hours a week, while Mr. Mom was making bombs while watching the Baby? I assume she was living in the apartment where they found all the explosives...but she knew nothing?

This tweet really bugs me. It just seems really calculating.

Attachments

• jahartweet.png
    jahartweet.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 149
"They will spend their money, they will regret it and be defeated"

Yes. Calculating. They received scholarships, public assistance in this country...and one even found an American girl to work 70-80 hours a week to support him...and this is the attitude. Would make a great bumper sticker so we do not forget.

This tweet really bugs me. It just seems really calculating.

"They will spend their money, they will regret it and be defeated"

Yes. Calculating. They received scholarships, public assistance in this country...and one even found an American girl to work 70-80 hours a week to support him...and this is the attitude. Would make a great bumper sticker so we do not forget.

What does this tweet refer to? Who will spend their money? *confused*

Sure, lets blame and punish folks receiving public assistance for the actions of these two. :rolleyes:

There is a thread in the political Pavillion for these remarks.

ABC continues to report the suspect is awake and writing notes to investigators. But ABC has two interviews from 19 hours ago that refute this assertion.

Here are two sources that refute this:

(Reuters) - Boston Mayor Tom Menino said on Sunday authorities may never be able to question the Boston Marathon bombing suspect, who lies seriously injured and unable to speak after eluding police for 24 hours.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was in "very serious" condition at a Boston hospital after being captured Friday night, Menino told ABC's "This Week" program.
"And we don't know if we'll ever be able to question the individual," he said without elaborating.

And in the same article:

U.S. Senator Dan Coats, a member of the Intelligence Committee, said it was questionable whether Tsarnaev would be able to talk again.
"The information that we have is that there was a shot to the throat," Coats told the ABC program.

"It doesn't mean he can't communicate, but right now I think he's in a condition where we can't get any information from him at all," said Coats, an Indiana Republican.

LINK HERE

Seasons of Love, from Rent...with lyrics (the 525,600 minutes reference):

[video=youtube;8nbvjR700GE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nbvjR700GE[/video]

I see that, but do Muslims wear a wedding band on right or left hand, or at all?

I believe it depends on the branch of Islam and also local cultural traditions. Many Muslims also believe men should not wear gold (only women).

With regard to the wedding ring, which is worn on the occasion of marriage, this is not one of the customs of the Muslims. If it is believed that it generates love between the spouses, and that taking it off and not wearing it will have an effect on the marital relationship, then this is regarded as a form of shirk and is a kind of jaahili belief. Based on the above, it is not permissible to wear a wedding ring under any circumstances.

Firstly, because it is an imitation of those who are no good; it is a custom that has come to the Muslims from the non-Muslims.

Secondly, if that is accompanied by the belief that it has an effect on the marital relationship, then this is a kind of shirk. Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa Billaah (there is no power and no strength except with Allaah).

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/21441

Hi guys - I did Luka and James with you all and it was both interesting and fun but also addictive! So, I have resisted Boston! However I collapse (!) to my need to dialog and hear from others about this week.

When trying to do that with most people, amazingly you get back stuff back like oh wasn’t there a firecracker or something? It’s sad actually most do not care about history. Last week is chapter 16 in any textbook ever printed from here on out!!

So forgive me if this has been addressed before but it just bugs me so:
“Authorities” acknowledge that he was on their radar and they interviewed him couple years ago. Two days later they release the video footage claiming to need “the public’s help” in identifying them. IMO There has to be a lie imbedded here – or a game as usual.

How could they need help to ID them when they claimed they INTERVIEWED him? What, you (The FBI??) do not know what someone you interview looks like??? Something amiss. They know you went to Amazon and bought ant spray but can’t identify him?

Fertilizer: They continue to claim fertilizer plant was non terrorist related --why the ATF doing is the investigation? .NTSB is the agency that investigates industrial accidents. Period! Unless terrorists.

The NTSB has not even been asked to offer their expertise.
Also, by this time frame (what 6 days now) preliminary hunches about cause of the explosion would be out, up, and running. Nothing. Why. IMO this is a cover up – again.

In both Lockerbie and TWA 800 FBI/ATF lead the investigation because it was terror. But in those two incidents they had the brains to ask NTSB for their expertise.

IMO, Hum why would they not want help form NTSB. IMO cause NTSB would state in a day or two that this is terrorist attack. Think Waco, Oklahoma, Fertilizer, Boston ----hum????

IMO, The only thing that hits me is they chose to overtly lie (no terrorism ties). They know the plant was a terrorist attack, but Boston was in its third day and they decided they did not want to freak everyone out.

Let’s watch IMO, bet in a week or so they start to say maybe terrorist related. Another 6 weeks we really think so. 3 months from IMO now yes terror attack.

And with this you know what hit me they know about the news cycles. SO they just flat out lie, they know the media will go away, public interest wanes and poof no accountability.

Notions?

I am not implying that I do not think these are the guys. But (!) has anyone seen or have a link to actual video they say they have of him setting down the bag.????

How could they need help to ID them when they claimed they INTERVIEWED him? What, you (The FBI??) do not know what someone you interview looks like??? Something amiss. They know you went to Amazon and bought ant spray but can’t identify him?
Snipped and BBM I wonder if the agents who interviewed him have since transferred out of the bureau or to another city? Not much of an explanation I know, but I was trying to come up with a reason for the dithering and that's the best I could do. :desert:

Just heard Lindsey Graham on Fox. he was briefed by FBI last night. He said TT's travel to Russia didn't show up as an alert because his name was misspelled on the ticket information! Also said FBI was aware of TT's internet activities, but not actionable under current guidelines.

I think it's interesting that people are trying to claim TT brainwashed his brother and wife. From all accounts he does not seem to have much of a personality. Aren't brainwashing types usually very charismatic, dynamic personalities? I don't buy it.

I am not implying that I do not think these are the guys. But (!) has anyone seen or have a link to actual video they say they have of him setting down the bag.????

No it hasn't been released. I don't think it will be until/unless this goes to trial.

Just heard Lindsey Graham on Fox. he was briefed by FBI last night. He said TT's travel to Russia didn't show up as an alert because his name was misspelled on the ticket information! Also said FBI was aware of TT's internet activities, but not actionable under current guidelines.

I think its weird that people who were granted political asylum go back to the country they came from. Aren't you trying to escape for being persecuted or something? Yet they all go back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member