Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN: picture that shows JT on the boat edge is when he was leaving the boat. He was rocking back and forth.

Is it hard to believe that a guy who bashed (oops, sorry ... "lightly hit") his girlfriend would then go on to do the same to his wife? Perhaps it's not 'either/or'. Perhaps he abused both.
They typically do not learn how to stop the cycle of violence without help.

I think it was her. If her baby is 3 as reported. If she was born before 4/16/10
She would have become pregnant in July maybe even earlier
He was arrested July 28, 2009 and she was pregnant.
*maybe not but I bet that might have been what set him off.
She was his "girlfriend"
Also the charges were dropped.. That points to her.
~jmo
I have seen it reported both ways.
I am sure Cabridge Police know who it was,
"Russell was a student at Suffolk University in Boston when friends introduced her to a handsome young boxer named Tamerlan Tsarnaev at a local nightclub in 2008 or 2009. They dated "on and off," her lawyer told The Associated Press, before she married him and started using his last name "in 2009 or 2010." According to CBS News, "none of their old friends attended the wedding."
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...ing-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev--184447769.html

He was seeing two women at the same time. It's clear KR was one of those women, but IMO it is not clear which woman filed the DV charge. IMO, the woman who filed the DV charge was the one who was smart enough to let the other one have him. (At least I'd like to think she was smart enough to walk away.)

Anderson Cooper now speaking with SWAT team who was present when suspect was retrieved from the boat.

Very interesting!

ETA - SWAT member said throat injury looked like a slice on the side of suspect's neck, possibly from shrapnel.

He was seeing two women at the same time. It's clear KR was one of those women, but IMO it is not clear which woman filed the DV charge. IMO, the woman who filed the DV charge was the one who was smart enough to let the other one have him. (At least I'd like to think she was smart enough to walk away.)

I missed a lot today while at work (darn job).

Has it been reported that he was seeing 2 women at the same time?

Anderson Cooper now speaking with SWAT team who was present when suspect was retrieved from the boat.

Very interesting!

That's what I heard too.

One source I read said he fell out of it.

But everything else I've read says they got him out of it/down from it.

He was in and out of consciousness.

watching CNN now and the SWAT team is saying that the throat injury doesn't seem like it's caused by a bullet, and seems more like a knife wound..

Thank you. Also notice he was read his Miranda Rights. Doubt he's offering much cooperation, however.

MOO

You might be surprised. It depends on how ingrained he is to the cause and how strong his will is. MOO

I would love to know how he is being approached by those questioning him.

CNN Swat team interview: flashbangs and gas were not working.

They knew he had a weapon. Dangerous situation.

They had a shield in front of them to reach the boat slowly.

He was sitting on the edge of the boat, one leg over. Rocking.

They could see only one hand.

At one point they could see both hands, no weapon, and they just rushed in and took him down and arrested him, took sweatshirt off.

They picked him up and ran away from the boat, not sure if there are explosives in it.

Looked like a knife wound in his neck, not like a bullet wound. Maybe from shrapnel from earlier shootout/explosions.

They typically do not learn how to stop the cycle of violence without help.

watching CNN now and the SWAT team is saying that the throat injury doesn't seem like it's caused by a bullet, and seems more like a knife wound..

Oh gosh!
That puts a while new spin of crazy on it!
Did he gouge at his throat with a knife???

ETA:
Ok just saw someone's transcription and they said it could have came from shrapnel.

I missed a lot today while at work (darn job).

Has it been reported that he was seeing 2 women at the same time?

It's been reported that the DV charge resulted from an argument about another woman.

BBM.

The police report was redacted to hide the girlfriend's name, and a police spokesman would not confirm it was Russell.

The woman, who was "crying hysterically," called 911 to report that she was "beat up by her boyfriend" on the afternoon of July 28, 2009, Cambridge Police Officer Angela Pereira wrote in the arrest report.

Tsarnaev told Pereira and another officer that his girlfriend "was yelling at him because of another girl."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/22/us/boston-suspect-wife/index.html

Can you give us more about "friend murdered" I have not heard that. Thanx!

Separate thread for the victims on WS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...bing-suspect-says-he-and-brother-acted-alone/

Meanwhile, investigators in the Boston suburb of Waltham are looking into whether there are links between Tamerlan Tsarnaev and an unsolved 2011 slaying. Tsarnaev was a friend of one of three men found dead in an apartment with their necks slit and their bodies reportedly covered with marijuana.

I think it was her. If her baby is 3 as reported. If she was born before 4/16/10
She would have become pregnant in July maybe even earlier
He was arrested July 28, 2009 and she was pregnant.
*maybe not but I bet that might have been what set him off.
She was his "girlfriend"
Also the charges were dropped.. That points to her.
~jmo
I have seen it reported both ways.
I am sure Cabridge Police know who it was,
"Russell was a student at Suffolk University in Boston when friends introduced her to a handsome young boxer named Tamerlan Tsarnaev at a local nightclub in 2008 or 2009. They dated "on and off," her lawyer told The Associated Press, before she married him and started using his last name "in 2009 or 2010." According to CBS News, "none of their old friends attended the wedding."
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...ing-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev--184447769.html

I have listened to reports that it was not her but another girl, then it is her, time will tell, but never the less, so much damage to so very, very many people. Thank you to the Poster that showed the shoes that I wanted to see, but after looking at the info that you were so kind to attach, if she worked on her feet all those hours weekly, she needed some really good shoes.

Anderson : LE official says neck wound shrapnel , not bullet! Fits in now, with him writing - he might end up very very cooperative!

It's been reported that the DV charge resulted from an argument about another woman.

BBM.

The police report was redacted to hide the girlfriend's name, and a police spokesman would not confirm it was Russell.

The woman, who was "crying hysterically," called 911 to report that she was "beat up by her boyfriend" on the afternoon of July 28, 2009, Cambridge Police Officer Angela Pereira wrote in the arrest report.

Tsarnaev told Pereira and another officer that his girlfriend "was yelling at him because of another girl."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/22/us/boston-suspect-wife/index.html

Oh I saw that earlier.
To me, that doesn't mean he was seeing 2 women.
Could have been.
But we don't know for sure.

I think the DV charge was his wife.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors