Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. Katie is American.

Looking at the dates, he was cheating on her with his future wife. He convinced them both to convert and one of them filed DV charges against him.

How do we know he was seeing the girl at the gym in these pictures.

I'm confused.

How do we know there were 2?
And how do we know he converted them both?

CNN now says that JT gave written answers to investigators that

1) the two acted alone and no foreign terrorist organisation was involved
2) TT was the mastermind

How do we know he was seeing the girl at the gym in these pictures.
Because the article said it was his girlfriend.

And how do we know he converted them both?
Because the article said the blonde girlfriend converted for him. Articles say that his wife converted for him.

You might be surprised. It depends on how ingrained he is to the cause and how strong his will is. MOO

I would love to know how he is being approached by those questioning him.

True, I will admit I may be surprised. From everything I have heard and read, it did appear the older brother was more of the "ringleader" by what we know of TT and what those who knew DT have said about him.

We shall see.

MOO

Because the article said it was his girlfriend.

Because the article said the blonde girlfriend converted for him. Articles say that his wife converted for him.

Sorry.

I see no article linked.
Just a photo.
Did I miss an earlier link?
Maybe that's where the confusion is coming from.

2) TT was the mastermind

Ummmhmmmm sure!
Blame the dead guy!

Do you have a link? The source I have says the girlfriend's name is redacted.

I read it in today's links here. I don't keep track so I don't know which one but you can check links given earlier today. I think it was this morning to noon. HTH

2) TT was the mastermind

I am not inclined to believe anything this guys says. JMO
Does anybody think DT would say anything other than that?

True, I will admit I may be surprised. From everything I have heard and read, it did appear the older brother was more of the "ringleader" by what we know of TT and what those who knew DT have said about him.

We shall see.

MOO

CNN is confirming that the younger brother says the older brother was the mastermind.

It's still no excuse. The younger brother shouldn't have gone along with it.

I am not inclined to believe anything this guys says. JMO
Does anybody think DT would say anything other than that?

Nope. That's exactly what I thought he'd say.

Oh gosh!
That puts a while new spin of crazy on it!
Did he gouge at his throat with a knife???

ETA:
Ok just saw someone's transcription and they said it could have came from shrapnel.

However, there were reports over the weekend that he had a bullet wound to the back of the neck which also had injured his tongue, which is why he cannot speak. It could be possible he had two neck injuries. SWAT officers may have just seen the one, obvious injury. I also read earlier today he sustained injuries to his legs and hands.

:waitasec:

Anderson Cooper now speaking with SWAT team who was present when suspect was retrieved from the boat.

Very interesting!

ETA - SWAT member said throat injury looked like a slice on the side of suspect's neck, possibly from shrapnel.

A slice? Like the way the three men were murdered in 2011? All three had their necks sliced and one was TT's best friend. But it could also be shrapnel.

Oh gxm, just found it. Post #851 by Big Cat on page 35.

"Katherine was a student at Suffolk University, Boston, when she met Tsaraev, then a promising boxer and athlete.

It was during that time that she converted and her youthful priorities appear to have changed as she left in 2010 without graduating.

By then her relationship with Tsaraev was intense. Not even his arrest for violently assaulting her in 2009 could change that."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2REyOk28V

However, there were reports over the weekend that he had a bullet wound to the back of the neck which also had injured his tongue, which is why he cannot speak. It could be possible he had two neck injuries. SWAT officers may have just seen the one, obvious injury. I also read earlier today he sustained injuries to his legs and hands.

I read that too.

But I had read early on that he had hand injuries. At first, I read head and hands.
Then it was neck and leg.

Today it seems to be all four.

Who knows!

I second your :waitasec:

2) TT was the mastermind

Not surprised he said TT was the mastermind, of course he is not going to put himself in that role. However, it is believable in the context that if both of them were part of a larger organization, he would not be giving LE ANY information, and would rather be the martyr for the cause.

MOO

STOP posting pictures of the wife/girlfriend/whoever - unless you can link up that they were involved - they are considered innocent and do not need to be splashed across our pages.

This is my second warning on this subject - any further violations will result in TOs.

DO NOT POST PICTURES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE HERE.
Salem

I am so morbidly intrigued by this family. The aunt, especially so. She spoke so vehemently against the charges and yet she hadn't had consistent contact. The last time they had spoke, she just learned of his marriage and child. She insisted that it couldn't be a religious act (we don't know purpose yet) because his wife was Christian. When asked about the child, she couldn't even give the correct age. What would evoke such anger from a relative who had such inconsistent contact?!
My heart goes out to both uncles. I cam't imagine the fear for their families' safety they must feel.

Link to the thwarted Canadian attack thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206559"]Major terror plot uncovered in Canada - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Plus, CNN is saying he also had injuries to his body. Let;s just say he wasn't exactly in prime condition when they found him.

Nope. That's exactly what I thought he'd say.

Ya, no surprise there. But probably true. Saying that TT was the mastermind doesn't neccessarily imply he meant to say "I had nothing/little to do with it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654